1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Any info on PIAA PF613 & PF 614 Fog & Hunting Lights?

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by Killer, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Jun 17, 2010 at 12:30 PM
    Killer

Killer [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Mobile, Al.
    Vehicle:
    98 4x4 TRD V6 3.4L SR5 XCab Gold with Tan Int
    19,000 Original Miles, Factory Alarm, Factory Tow Package, Low Profile UWS Black Tool Box, 20ft. of Dynamat Xtreme, Pioneer Double Din DVD 3200BT, IPod Holder, Q Form Kick Panels, 3 Pairs of MB Quart component speakers, JL Audio Stealthbox, Alpine PDX-5 amp, PIAA Foglights, WeatherTech Floor Mats, Maxxis Big Horn Mud Tires 32 x 11.5 R x 15, Wet Okole Seat Cover for 60/40 Bench, 5100's Front & Rear, Wheeler's Single Leaf AAL, Warn 8,000 Winch, Warn Transformer Brush Guard, Stebel Nautilus Compact Horn
    Does anyone know where I might be able to buy parts for my PIAA PF613 PF614 Fog lights? These were already mounted on the truck when I bought it.

The previous owner wired them directly to the battery with a rocker switch under the hood to turn them on and off. They are wired so that both the fog lights and hunting lights turn on at the same time.

I wanted to rewire them and put a switch somewhere in the truck. The previous owner told me that they came with a control box but, he did not use it. So does anyone know where I can buy the control box that he is talking about?

Thanks,

Killer

2. Jun 18, 2010 at 6:53 AM
    devilsalmostfree

devilsalmostfree Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Carl
    Loudon, Tn
    Vehicle:
    99 Tacoma 4X4, 5 spd, 2.7 ltr
    Deck plate mod, intake silencer removed, AFE Pro Dry S Air Filter, debadged, Goodyear Duratracs 265/75R16. Flowmaster knock-off muffler!
To Top