1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Any lift install videos out there?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Lunercrab, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Apr 3, 2010 at 11:37 AM
    Lunercrab

Lunercrab [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Beth
    Lehigh Valley area, PA
    Vehicle:
    2019 off road cement
    Ok so I go a great deal on the toytec ultimate kit with the LR UCA. Now I'm kinda a newb when it comes to taking apart major parts of my truck (i think)but I'm not dumb and I think I'd really like to try and install this kit myself. From pics I've seen it seems fairly simple to install the c/o and aal. But I tend to do alot better with video visual aid which brings me to my question. Does anyone know of any install videos? I just saw someone posted an install video for the UCA which for me is wonderful. I hoping as long as I take my time and have extra set of hands I should be good :)

2. Apr 3, 2010 at 12:00 PM
    cbcs1987

cbcs1987 Redneck from the hills

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    East Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma 4wd access cab
    6" Fabtech coilover lift. 35/12.50/17 Mickey Thompson MTZ, 17x9 ProComp 1089 wheels painted black, UWS black lowprofile toolbox, husky liners, tacoma bed mat, bed lights, Premier stereo, Cobra 19 cb, firestik 3' antenna.
    I'm not sure about videos, but there are some nice walkthroughs on here with pics. Good luck. You can handle it.

3. Apr 3, 2010 at 12:04 PM
    jmed99

jmed99 Well-Known Member

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    09 DC PreRunner TRD OR
    I looked on youtube and there are no videos on installing the ultimate lift on a tacoma

4. Apr 3, 2010 at 12:09 PM
    Lunercrab

Member:
    First Name:
    Beth
    Lehigh Valley area, PA
    Vehicle:
    2019 off road cement
    yeah no videos either...i'm sure i can handle it....i don't think the fronts or rears will be an issue with the shocks, i'm alittle concerned with the aal install and the UCA install...those seem a bit more complex...

5. Jul 9, 2010 at 8:39 PM
    907taco

907taco Alaskan Assassin

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Alaska
    Vehicle:
    2010 BlackSandPearl 4x4
    ultimate lift kit ( toytec ) ome dakar leaf pack , w/ extended length billies, LR uca's, Pro comp 7089s, KM2's 285 70 17, neoprene seat covers, weather techs, CBI sliders w/kickout, URD ss, cab mount chop, VHT night shade tint>tails,3rd B-light. Debadged. Grillecraft grille, rear diff breather mod. CBI Moab front bumper, warn M8000 winch, HID kragens 7", Hella's micro fogs. retrofit headlights HIDS, LED solutions maps/license! 886 back up light mod,
    so how did your install go? I just purchased the lift with dakar leaf packs and want to do this myself....

6. Jul 9, 2010 at 9:01 PM
    Lunercrab

Member:
    First Name:
    Beth
    Lehigh Valley area, PA
    Vehicle:
    2019 off road cement
    Actually it's still sitting in storage. I'm waiting on some help and for camping season to be over. I may not ge a chance to throw it on til late summer :(. But good luck with yours. If I had the option I definitely wouldve gotten the ome springs myself instead of the aal

Products Discussed in

To Top