1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Any sites to get various body clips?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by packfan88, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Sep 20, 2011 at 3:30 AM
    packfan88

packfan88 [OP] Very Nice !

Member:
    Acworth, GA
    Billy Lift, Cooper STT Pro, Westin Step bars, tinted, rain gaurds, EBC rotors hawk pads
    I broke a couple clips and need some replacements.

i need some of the blue ones on the front bumper. some of the black push ones for the front grille. the black click one for the piece right under the headlight.

Any place to get these things by ordering them online?

2. Sep 20, 2011 at 3:41 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    You can try Home Depot or Lowes. You can also try an auto parts place. You can probably also call a local dealer and have they get them for you.

3. Sep 20, 2011 at 4:44 AM
    sprocketdog

sprocketdog Well-Known Member

Member:
    Halifax Pa
    Vehicle:
    05 Taco 96 Taco 06 TSX 94 extra cab Hilux
    DR coilovers, Camburg UCAs, Dakar rear springs, Bilstien 5150s, Demello sliders, rear plate bumper w/ swing gate, and alot more mods. [IMG]http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd368/sprocketdog1/059.jpg[/IMG]
    Or you could go to the nearest body shop and they are willing to hook you up for a couple of bucks just take in the clips you need and i am sure they will have the exact ones.

4. Sep 20, 2011 at 5:59 AM
    Chris135

Chris135 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Regina,Sk
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma DCLB SR5 TRD Sport
    Debadged Bilstein 5100 shocks in front OME 885 coils Icon 1.5"aal 16" fj cruiser Trd rims 285/75/16 duratrac tires 1.25" spidertrax wheelspacers (4) Tinted front windows Grillecraft upper grille Custom Trd boxside decals Allpro front bumper Piaa 510 fog lights Box mounted ammo can Rear diff breather BHLM Tinted front windows Rolltop tonneau cover Hand controls (for wheelchair users)
    Like sprocket said, try a body shop. Most if those are common clips. But the blue ones if they're the longer ones that kind of hold the side bumper flares on, probably won't be in a lot of shops inventory other than Toyotas. But if I recall correctly they work the same as an alligator clipB wichita you could pick up just about anywhere.

5. Sep 20, 2011 at 11:25 AM
    packfan88

Member:
    Acworth, GA
    Billy Lift, Cooper STT Pro, Westin Step bars, tinted, rain gaurds, EBC rotors hawk pads
    Thanks, but iwas hoping for an online place.

6. Sep 20, 2011 at 3:30 PM
    redezman

redezman Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Charles
    Raleigh N.C
    Vehicle:
    2012 4Runner SR5 4x4
    All Factory for now, LOVE it that way
    there cheap at dealer, by time you pay shipping, you will most likely paid more.

7. Sep 20, 2011 at 10:30 PM
    packfan88

Member:
    Acworth, GA

when you pay 8.75% sales tax, sometimes shipping is way cheaper. especially when it comes to something like a couple body clips.

8. Sep 20, 2011 at 10:33 PM
    packfan88

Member:
    Acworth, GA
    so i take it there is no know place to order these things online? the may reason to order them is i am workign a lot right now and have no tiem to get to the dealer. i check Lowes and what not, but no success.
    i am not down for just going to random body shops and asking them for clips. my experiences in the past with body shop people has always been they are a bunch of douche bags and are always looking to screw you over for the slightest thing. jmo but i consider that my last option.

9. Sep 21, 2011 at 5:26 AM
    Chris135

Chris135 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Regina,Sk
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma DCLB SR5 TRD Sport
    Debadged Bilstein 5100 shocks in front OME 885 coils Icon 1.5"aal 16" fj cruiser Trd rims 285/75/16 duratrac tires 1.25" spidertrax wheelspacers (4) Tinted front windows Grillecraft upper grille Custom Trd boxside decals Allpro front bumper Piaa 510 fog lights Box mounted ammo can Rear diff breather BHLM Tinted front windows Rolltop tonneau cover Hand controls (for wheelchair users)
    Well I work in a body shop and we do order some aftermarket clips for the ones that are more common. We have someone that comes in and checks our inventory and tops us off. This is their website, if you can find the right clips you'll be lucky if you can order them in singles.
    http://www.wurthusa.com/project/en/leftnavi/products/body-shop/body-shop.html

And I can guarantee you they won't have those blue clips for the bumper if they're the ones I'm thinking of. If I recall correctly they're about $9 or$10 CDN. I could be way off though.

10. Sep 21, 2011 at 6:58 AM
    skytower

skytower Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    virginia
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma 4x4
    Hitch and wiring, aux back-up light, rear strobe lights, radio and underseat sub.

Products Discussed in

To Top