1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anybody dealing with "knockout"?

Discussion in 'Law Enforcement Officers' started by Ray, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Nov 22, 2013 at 4:03 AM
    ABA180

ABA180 It burns when I pee....

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    East Bridgewater MA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Regular Cab Slider
    Kenwood CD, MTX/Jensen amps, Rockford/Polk speakers.
    I'm turning 40 soon. I had the video games, TV, all that fun stuff as a kid. You couldn't pay me enough to sit inside on a nice day with it. I was always out riding my BMX bikes. Even when it was pouring rain I'd fight to go out and do something.

They are more realistic now, but I've been an avid gamer since I was 6 years old and had the Mattel Intellivision. I saw my fair share of X rated stuff when I was a teenager..and have listened to death metal for my whole life. I had Slayer's "Reign in Blood" when it was the current tape..and the whole tape was on both sides of it.

Believe me I caused my share of horseshit too..mainly I was a drinker back then and smoked cigarettes since I was 14.

I haven't killed anyone yet. Last real fight I got in was about 15 yrs ago. I used to love mosh pits, it wasn't people fighting then..and I'd be the enforcer if someone was being a jerk who would pull that person aside and tell them to chill. Handed out a lot of ass kickings if they didn't listen too.

I think part of it now too is lack of discipline. I got my ass whacked many a time as a kid, and I'm not advocating it but so many kids today I see don't have consequences for their actions. My ex's sister had a child who was a terror and it was in part due to her never doing anything about it. I almost got in an accident once when he threw a snowball through my window and told her that if she isn't going to do anything about it, perhaps I'd take my belt off and whip his ass for him. Kid was still a little brat but after that he didn't dare do that to me again.

2. Nov 24, 2013 at 1:47 PM
    anotherreject

anotherreject Well-Known Member

Member:
    I agree with the statement about the "baby boomers" raising a generation of mostly spoiled tool bags, now the generation of mostly spoiled tool bags have raised a generation of further spoiled jackasses.

I also think the economic issues can help carry blame. Generation s ago dad worked 8 hours then came home, mom for the most part was a house wife. The kids were around the parents a lot more. Now its common place for a household to have both parents working multiple jobs who are only around the kids a few hours a day. The parents put responsibility to raise the little bastards rights onto schools/daycare/baby sitters/tv/internet.

I also see that when good kids are out hanging out (skateboarding/ biking/playing sports /bullshitting on the corner) the catch shit from the public or police just for being out side. I can remember during the summer time eating breakfast then staying out side until it was dark. We get 911 calls from people all day every day for kids just being outside acting like kids, because they might be up to no good. That sends a shitty message to a teenager that people will call 911 on you because you are outside playing football. Typically if not busy ill hang out with the kids and throw the ball around just to piss off whoever called.

Back onto topic i havnt personally delt with knockout but surrounding jurisdictions have, so its only a matter of time

3. Nov 24, 2013 at 1:59 PM
    RadRed06

RadRed06 Christ Follower

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Madison, MS
    Vehicle:
    '12 Pyrite 4x4 OR
    stock
    THIS

4. Nov 24, 2013 at 2:15 PM
    JdevTac

JdevTac Negative Ghostrider

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    GA
    Vehicle:
    2013 DC TRD-OR 4x4 Pyrite Mica
    Saw one of the videos of this bullshit. Its one of those videos that lowers your faith in humanity a few ticks. Enraging.

The kind of kids it showed in these videos didn't look like the ones who'd all have the luxury of videogames, more like hoodlums who hang out and try and see who seems the toughest. Of course, "toughest" in their ignorant definition means suckerpunching any innocent person regardless of age or condition.

In my mind, I'm not of the belief that tech is bringing anyone down this road, only maybe accelerating it. Raising kids to be entitled, pampered, never allowed to fail, and told they are better than any other kid out there when they suck; shit like that is poison. Instant gratification plays a big role too.

5. Nov 24, 2013 at 2:21 PM
    Spoonman

Spoonman Granite Guru

Member:
    First Name:
    Jamie
    Calgary
    Vehicle:
    2006 Campster Mobile
    My truck is MAGIC
    Wtf? Hopefully one of the kids who does this, gets a fresh helping of lead.

If I saw someone do that, especially to one of my friends, oh baby.

6. Nov 24, 2013 at 2:33 PM
    toyodajeff

toyodajeff Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    jeff
    canton Ga
    Vehicle:
    06 reg cab sr5
    General lee horn mod, Bilstein 5100's and maxtrac 4 inch lift spindles. omd spring rebuild w/ s10 springs kenwood h/u and cb, warn trans4mer brush guard level 8 tracker wheels and cooper s/t 33's
    A couple people will get lead poisoning and the game will turn into an old fad.

7. Nov 24, 2013 at 2:41 PM
    gologit

gologit Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    In the redwoods.
    Vehicle:
    2011 4x4. Leer canopy Firestone airbags
    Nothing major or fancy. Just stuff to make it work better for me.
    Those kids will eventually pick the wrong person. Over 60% of the people in my County have permits to carry a gun. Those kids are going to sucker punch somebody someday who will rise up and shoot them dead.
    That's tragic and I don't want to see it...but you can bet it's going to happen.

8. Nov 24, 2013 at 2:43 PM
    CelsisTaco

CelsisTaco Senior Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    Des Monies, IA
    Vehicle:
    1995 Toyota tacoma Single Cab
    K&N intake, 3 inch, Kenwood head unit, Kickers and JL 8 inch sub, Firestone Destination A/T, manual lockout hubs, manual windows, 1.5" Spidertrax wheel spacers, Tinted windows, Rear 5125 Bilistien shocks, Jungle Fender Flares!
    I just saw it on the news recently.. So sad.. they're doing it because "they're bored" Are you serious?

9. Nov 24, 2013 at 2:46 PM
    newertoy

newertoy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    East Tn
    Vehicle:
    2003 4x4 extra cab
    2" lift AAL and Bilstiens-front-rear,front diff drop. main drive drop
    They are cowards-Hit me--i will defend myself-BANG-you will not do that again.
    It would be difficult to hit somone with NO HAND-or one with a BIG HOLE IN IT.
    No BALLS!

10. Nov 24, 2013 at 2:47 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T All of those moments....will be lost.....in time

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    Basically

11. Nov 24, 2013 at 2:57 PM
    JdevTac

JdevTac Negative Ghostrider

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    GA
    Vehicle:
    2013 DC TRD-OR 4x4 Pyrite Mica
    My favorite part was the people they interviewed in the video I watched just seemed so nonchalant about it. Like, "oh yeah its what the kids be do these days".

12. Nov 24, 2013 at 3:07 PM
    Mr. Biscuits

Mr. Biscuits Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit

Member:
    First Name:
    Brennen J
    Bakersfield
    Vehicle:
    2000 PreRunner TRD V6
    -Bilstein 5100/ Eibach 3" lift -Custom 2" lift rear leaf pack -Crystal clear headlight housings -updated (01-04) rear tail lights -custom front tube bumper -custom rear tube bumper -Deckplate mod -Kenwood Headunit -Pioneer Speakers -black door handles -Debadged, rebadged black -Ultraguage
    yes I'd like to return to this point.

I think our generation contains the last of the "good" in society. I think this might be shocking now, but as the lack of parenting and rise of the almighty media affects the way kids perceive the world this type of senseless violence will be the same as ding dong ditch or hitting mailboxes with baseball bats.

I'm not saying they're good, but they're certainly less harmful than knocking people out or killing them.

13. Nov 24, 2013 at 3:45 PM
    Spoonman

Spoonman Granite Guru

Member:
    First Name:
    Jamie
    Calgary
    Vehicle:
    2006 Campster Mobile
    My truck is MAGIC
    Kids these days are so damn stupid.

14. Nov 24, 2013 at 4:25 PM
    oldracer

oldracer Well-Known Member

Member:
    A .45 cal to their head should stop that game.

15. Nov 24, 2013 at 5:35 PM
    skidooman

skidooman I'm your huckleberry

Member:
    First Name:
    TJ
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    sold everything
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  16. Nov 24, 2013 at 5:40 PM
    deog

deog Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    snicklefritz
    Signal Hill
    Vehicle:
    work in progress
    gucci interior and chandelier.
    I hope if caught, they get prosecuted as adults for attempted murder.

inner city ghetto cowards that run in packs mentality.

Is this just a black thing ? If it was white kids doing this to black males it would be classified as a race crime

I hope they all die a slow painful death, pieces of shit.

17. Nov 24, 2013 at 5:50 PM
    07regtacoman

07regtacoman Well-Known Member

Member:
    Davis Ca
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver REG Cab
    Painted arm rests, 2011 front grille,Readylift for 5lug.
    Where is Al Sharpton o r Jesse Jackson defending these animals.Sure quiet on this.

18. Nov 24, 2013 at 5:53 PM
    buzzard1992

buzzard1992 Yep

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Summerville, SC
    Vehicle:
    01 4wd trd, 255/85/16 km2s
    5100's with eibachs. And 255/85/16 km2s
    Should have emptied the clip on him. Sucks that that story isn't all over the news cause maybe it would get these animals to think twice about doin this. Hopefully I never see this happen cause I would empty the clip of my .40

19. Nov 24, 2013 at 5:57 PM
    capetaco12

capetaco12 .<>./

Member:
    Cleveland Ledge, MA
    Vehicle:
    33's,armor,dents, ect
    OME lift CBI sliders, front bumper homemade rear bumper 33x12.50 m/t Gears Aussie locker inchworm crawlbox
    I don't know if they target has anything to do with race. I have a feeling they would punch anyone who doesn't look like they are paying attention/capable of fighting back. People have always done fucked up shit to other people. I don't think technology has much to do with this other than spreading the idea to other city's and its not a "generation" thing. People have always beat people up for fun probably back to the caveman days. Shit like this comes from breading human beings in a shitty, poor, violent area, and a life expectancy of like 30. I would be willing to bet that most of these kids parents aren't exactly upstanding citizens. Time to build a prison out of the entire city "escape from LA style"

20. Nov 24, 2013 at 6:07 PM
    buzzard1992

buzzard1992 Yep

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Summerville, SC
    Vehicle:
    01 4wd trd, 255/85/16 km2s
    5100's with eibachs. And 255/85/16 km2s
    The videos I've seen have been blacks knocking out white people. I don't know if it has anything to do with race or not but it seems like the main target is white folks

To Top