1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anybody dealing with "knockout"?

Discussion in 'Law Enforcement Officers' started by Ray, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Nov 24, 2013 at 6:17 PM
    Gabassman

Gabassman Drive it like a 4WD

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    05 Speedway Blue PreRunner TRD Off Road
    3 inch lift OME 885, 2in AAL, 5100's, Black Badges, Fog anytime, ABS on/off, window vents, Blacked grill and rear bumper, Afe pro s dry drop in filter.
    Dont shoot to injure shoot to kill. The dead cant talk its your story against well........its just your story. Sucks that it would be a kid but they are more than likely not going to grow up to be productive members of society. They will be parasitic organisms to this country. So no real loss there. Damn it this type of shit pisses me off.
    Fighting is one thing, between two individuals that have a disagreement, but to go around sucker punching people is fucking out of line.

2. Nov 24, 2013 at 7:28 PM
    ABA180

ABA180 It burns when I pee....

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    East Bridgewater MA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Regular Cab Slider
    Kenwood CD, MTX/Jensen amps, Rockford/Polk speakers.
  3. Nov 24, 2013 at 7:48 PM
    toyodajeff

toyodajeff Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    jeff
    canton Ga
    Vehicle:
    06 reg cab sr5
    General lee horn mod, Bilstein 5100's and maxtrac 4 inch lift spindles. omd spring rebuild w/ s10 springs kenwood h/u and cb, warn trans4mer brush guard level 8 tracker wheels and cooper s/t 33's
    If that guy shot and killed the kid with the taser, al and jesse would both have their panties in a wad about it.

4. Nov 24, 2013 at 7:56 PM
    Guerrilla

Guerrilla Smurf it.

Member:
    First Name:
    Coast to Coast
    Vehicle:
    El' Black 13 DCSB 4x4
    Yosemite Sam "Back Off" Mud Flaps, Flint Sparkle Curb Protectors , Persian Rug floor liners, Salt water crocodile skin seat covers "with head on head rest, that's battery operated and shakes side to side when you sit down (Like it's tearing your head off) Also piece of the tail on passenger side seat that flops back n forth controled via an old Atari joystick mounted on the console (for the ladies) " All four Flipper claw feet remain on skin (one set at your shoulders other at waist and cradle hug you into the seat buckets, Three Diamond stitched Silk Snow Leopard print throw pillows from Bangladesh , Chameleon Glitter tint and more to come, so check back for updates.
    I would agree (but add, I do believe the little turds are targeting)... Of course that's my opinion, but it's hard to deny all the videos I've seen (pretty much proves it to me ). Pretty sure they would never admit it tho, that part of it is kept on the down low.

Seeing what they're doing makes my blood boil, yet why isn't it being played on national news every night and day, like it would be the other way around.. (And agree with deog,, and say it would be classified as a hate crime, if roles were reversed)

This type stuff is going on all over the place but most don't realize just how bad it is.

Bad thing is, it will get worse. Their arrogant not giving a shit attitudes towards anyone but themselves is picking up steam. I believe music is very influential in many ways.. You can listen to todays rap/hip hop and that attitude is all in it and in your face.

I'd like to see them catch some heat to the face. I wish nothing but bad things for them. I believe some people should be taken out, they fall into that category..

And the whole growing up poor and this and that, is not an excuse for that BS.. There was plenty of times growing up my mother and I would literally have to dig the couch and search every where literally for pennies just so we could eat. And I wasn't out into doing crap like that. I was taught to have respect for others and did.

(When I was younger) I've personally been sucker punched on three separate occasions, for absolutely no fuking reason, every single one of them was black. Got it once in the temple from a black boy on the bus, other two times were black girls, one of them in the middle of class, another in the street.. Do I think/know they targeted me because my race? Sure do. Did they get in trouble? nope, not at all

All I have to say is, I'd be the wrong dude to try that knock out game on.. I carry everywhere, pack of thugs comes towards me and wants to sucker punch or jump me, little fukers will be gurgling for life. After I'd go have some ice cream or a dam latte with whipped cream and chocolate syrup on top, not miss a lick and feel like I did the country a favor by eliminating a domestic threat to the people.

My rant is done.

5. Nov 24, 2013 at 8:13 PM
    Ray

Ray [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    09 Pre-Runner
    I've also heard it called "polar bear hunting."

Ray

6. Nov 24, 2013 at 8:23 PM
    503TRD

503TRD Trucker

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Tualatin, Oregon
    Vehicle:
    '10 4x4 DC TRD Sport
    Front Bilstein 5100's Set @ 2.5", Rear Bilstein 5100's, Rear TSB, Rear 1.5" ToyTec AAL, 1" CB Drop Kit, N-Fab Nerf Steps, WeatherTech All Weather Rubber Floor Mats, Grillcraft Grill(Upper/Lower), Blacked Out AC Condenser/Radiator, Tinted Front Windows, Vision X H4 SuperWhite Headlights, Halo H10 Solaris Yellow 45w 3000k Fog Lights, K&N Air Filter, Removed Front Mud Flaps, 18" MagnaFlow Muffler, Chrome Exhaust Tip, TRD Logo Leather Shift Knob, LED License Plate Lights, LED Interior Lights, LED Reverse Lights, LED Auxiliary Reverse Lights, Chrome TRD Badge on Tailgate, Redline Tuning Elite Hood Struts, Disabled Seatbelt Chime, Foglights Anytime, ScanGauge II, 13" Stubby Antenna, Flyzeye Design LED Light, Cobra 19 CB Radio/Firestik II Antenna, 18x9 Raceline Raptors, LT275/70/18 Hankook Dynapro ATm, 1.25" Sidertrax Wheel Spacers, Heated Front Seats, LED Tailgate Bar, 11" Double Row LED Bar Behind Grill

Amen

7. Nov 24, 2013 at 8:29 PM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    No Truck
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now

haha,it ain't wabbitt season anymore...:D hows it going ray ??

8. Nov 25, 2013 at 12:44 AM
    MGMTacolover55

MGMTacolover55 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Orygun
    Vehicle:
    2013 MGM Taco TRD Off Road
    floor Mats
    x2 I honestly hope that these monsters never meet me.

9. Nov 25, 2013 at 1:02 AM
    Joe D

Joe D Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Oxford, Mississippi
    Vehicle:
    Nautical Blue 4Runner Limited 4x4 Model 8668
    http://www.examiner.com/article/fed...links-and-mathematical-extrapolation-formulas

This story sums up overall crime (not just knock out crime) by race and includes links to nonbiased sites as to where the information came from...

10. Nov 25, 2013 at 1:16 AM
    bridgcat

bridgcat Well-Known Member

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 4x4 SR5 TRD Offroad
    Avid Off-road Light bar w/ Line-X, American Aluminum Black LP Toolbox, N Fab black step bars,In-Channel Vent Visors, two 10" Rockford subs, Pioneer Double Din DVD player w/ Metra dash kit, 285/65R18 Nitto Trail Grappler MT/s. 18x9" Black XD Monsters. Weathertech digital fit floor mats. Color matched grille with FJ Tacoma badge. De-badged with black, "4x4" badge on tail gate. Mud flap delete mod. Custon TRD decal, color matched rear bumper, Icon extended travel reservoir coilovers, Icon rear reservoir shocks, Dakar rear leaf pack, extended stainless steel brake lines, Camburg uniball upper control arms, timeren bump stops,Beefed Taco carrier bearing drop, Rockford Fosgate Door speakers, Dynomat doors and rear panel, All pro front bumper.
    People are monsters with no appreciation for life and civility anymore.

11. Nov 25, 2013 at 1:39 AM
    anotherreject

anotherreject Well-Known Member

Member:
  12. Nov 25, 2013 at 2:02 AM
    SeattleCoug

SeattleCoug Washington State University

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Oceanside, CA
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Off-Road
    The UCR is marginally inaccurate due to people not reporting crimes and also not all police departments report their statistics to this Uniform Crime Reporting database.

...but irregardless, I agree... this "game" is jacked up in all sorts of ways.

13. Nov 25, 2013 at 2:32 AM
    Joe D

Joe D Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Oxford, Mississippi
    Vehicle:
    Nautical Blue 4Runner Limited 4x4 Model 8668
    Correct and as a few of the sites linked on the page disclose, some races report as other (such as hispanic being reported as white...so this makes one race report low and the other high). I'm not sure (and was unable to find the margin of error) how inaccurate the information is considering the large sample group. Additionally, certain of the numbers (even if the error was on the order +/-90%) were at a 39:1 ratio (for violent crimes) and higher for some other crimes. Further, these are hard numbers and are not adjusted for the percent of racial make up. In other words for the groups discussed in the story, those commiting 39 to 1 of the violent crimes make up roughly 13% of the population while the other group is about 77% of the population making a person by person figure even higher than 39:1.

***It sould be noted that my personal opinion is that each person should be judged based on the individual and that in no way do I intend for this to be racist. I'm just adding some facts and figures to subject matter already addressed in the thread.***

Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
  14. Nov 25, 2013 at 3:15 AM
    theredofshaw

theredofshaw Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    OKC
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma TRD sport DC
    Tailgate Anti-Theft Weathertechs Wet Okoles TW Sticker! Pop N Lock Handle TonnoPro Tri-folding cover
    I don't think it's a race thing either. However, they are charging a guy in NY with a hate crime and several race related charges because the dude he hit was Jewish. I think they just wanted to pile the charges on him to put him away awhile.

15. Nov 25, 2013 at 7:38 AM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    No Truck
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now

Or make an example of, which is ok by me either way

To Top