1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anybody want to help with a lift in MD?

Discussion in 'North East' started by Silver_Taco, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Jan 31, 2010 at 7:03 PM
    Silver_Taco

Silver_Taco [OP] Senior Member

Member:
    Frederick, MD
    Ordering at the end of the week - So, 2 weeks or so, should be ready to rock. I live in an apartment and they frown on installing lift kits in the covered parking area. I'll bring the beers and the astounding lack of knowledge. Let me know if you're willing to donate hours and hours of hard labor for a pittance and a beer buzz.

First to answer gets to help. No fighting.

I'm in Frederick.

Thanks.

:D

2. Jan 31, 2010 at 9:43 PM
    Neubs

Neubs Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.

Member:
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Offroad DC 4X4
    ToyTec 5100 Bilstein Adjustable Coilovers w/ Eibach Springs | OME Darkar Leaf Springs | 5150 10" Bilstein Rear Shocks| Light Racing UCAs | All Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit | Timbren Rear Bumps | Extended Stainless Steel Rear Brake Lines | ARB CKMA12 On-Board Air Compressor | Method 16" Race Wheels | Goodyear 285/70/16 MTR | 48" Hi-Lift Jack | ToyTec Diff Drop | Warn Hitch Shackle | TRD Cold Air Intake | PIAA Intense White Bulbs | PIAA Silicone Wipers | Toyota Bed Mat |Sockmonkey Graphics | 20% Tint | Sport Hood | Scan Gauge II & Blend Mount | Shrockworks Sliders | ARB Bumper | Warn M8000 Winch | Viking Synthetic Winch line | 12-Volt Guy In-Dash Winch Controller | Viking Delrin Rollers | Daystar Winch Isolator| ARB/IPF 900XS Lights | Weather Tech Liners | Rock Lights | Diff Breather Mod | Extra Bed D-Rings | Misc. LED bulbs throughout
    How about we get a bunch of guys together and make a Maryland MOD day out of it. I am game if we can do it on a Saturday. :D I can bring the frosties.

3. Feb 1, 2010 at 8:56 AM
    MC1983

MC1983 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Indianapolis, IN
    Vehicle:
    2005 DCLB
    I agree on trying to setup a mod day. I have a couple things I've been meaning to install as well but I am in a similar situation and have nowhere to work on the truck.

4. Feb 1, 2010 at 3:23 PM
    Silver_Taco

Member:
    Frederick, MD
  5. Feb 1, 2010 at 4:32 PM
    NumNutz

NumNutz One of the original 7928

Member:
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma 4x4 - Kings, TC, Dakars, broken stuff
    Lots.
    We all meet in roughly southern md at redz's house. We had a meet over the summer. That was pretty chill. He would probably be down to have another one but probably not until Spring or Summer again.

6. Feb 1, 2010 at 7:09 PM
    Silver_Taco

Member:
    Frederick, MD
    Darn. Well, figured I might not get a ton of takers so, I started gathering tools. So far, I have a ball peened hammer, a rather large pipe wrench, a pretty nice pair of tin snips and half a roll of duct tape. All else fails, figure I can get it done with this.

There's still time to be a part of this fiasco. :cool:

Products Discussed in

To Top