1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone ever seen a UFO?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by RadSurfTaco, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Aug 23, 2012 at 11:21 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    No , that is actually real

2. Aug 23, 2012 at 11:24 PM
    TnRedNeck721

TnRedNeck721 Nick Namer

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    TN
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD off road 4WD
    No mud flaps, plasti dipped emblems, and rear bumper, Weather tech digital fit, Bed mat from tractor supply. Pioneer 4400BH head unit. B.A.M.F bed rail tie downs. AVS vent visors.
    proof? got any bones or skull from one? or are one and lurry one?

3. Aug 23, 2012 at 11:29 PM
    SuperWhiteTaco

SuperWhiteTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    So Cal
    Vehicle:
    '11 SW Prerunner DCLB
    4" Camburg Spindles, 5100's, 285/70/17 Terra Grapplers, 17x9 XD Addicts, Window Tint, Seat Covers, Flowmaster 40, Debadged, 6k HID's

Arizona has some weird shit lol went there a few months ago.. saw some weird things

4. Aug 23, 2012 at 11:29 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    Larry is a Bigfoot , calling him a Sasquatch is an insult to us

5. Aug 23, 2012 at 11:32 PM
    TnRedNeck721

TnRedNeck721 Nick Namer

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    TN
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD off road 4WD
    No mud flaps, plasti dipped emblems, and rear bumper, Weather tech digital fit, Bed mat from tractor supply. Pioneer 4400BH head unit. B.A.M.F bed rail tie downs. AVS vent visors.
    ok sorry bigfoot.

6. Aug 23, 2012 at 11:33 PM
    ColtsTRD

ColtsTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    Yup, no clue what they were but those are what I saw! The were silent and fast :confused:

7. Aug 23, 2012 at 11:38 PM
    SoCalTacos

SoCalTacos Turd runner

Member:
    socal
    Vehicle:
    2017 4Runner TRD Pro
    Led head/dtr lights.
    It's not a theory when you run numerous tests and the outcome is all the same. And in fact, the neutrino is faster than light based not only on the many studies conducted at CERN, but also similar studies done in Japan.
    But then again, maybe you're right and the hundreds of physicists are wrong...what do I know.

8. Aug 23, 2012 at 11:47 PM
    BurqueTaco

BurqueTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Albuquerque New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    04 trd tacoma 4x4
    Custom pinstriping, pleasure hole, Fox 2.0 rear, Fox 2.0 coilovers.
    Let me be honest, I was raised to be a sceptic. It's hard for me say fuck you Einstein I know better just because someone read an article somewhere talking about the results of a few extremely precise experiments with many things that can go wrong. My dad is a theoretical physicist and i asked him questions about that same experiment because i had heard similar things. I'm not going to go into the answer in detail because lets face it, I'm not a genius. Basically there are many explanations including equipment malfunction and the possibility that the neutrinos detected origin was closer than that of the light. So basically saying that hundreds(actually thousands) of physicists know better than me is 100% accurate and you should listen to what they say.

9. Aug 24, 2012 at 3:02 PM
    MSR

MSR Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Oregon
    I have never seen a UFO but I want to see one. I am the type of person that thinks, " I will believe it when I see it". We have to remember earth science is just that...earth science. It does not apply to anywhere else in the universe. So the fastest traveling or measurable thing here may not apply elsewhere. There is also the whole time-warp subject. So, yes with the billions of stars that we can detect I tend to lean towards the "intelligent life on other planets" theory. They say that 90% of UFO sightings are military craft, the other 10%....well, who's to say.

On the paranormal stuff, I have personally seen a ghost as clear as a normal living person and also heard another that scared the poop out of me. Also, my Dad has seen Bigfoot/Sasquatch back in the 70's in the Cascade mountains east of Salem. Those are stories for another thread.

10. Aug 24, 2012 at 4:56 PM
    SoCalTacos

SoCalTacos Turd runner

Member:
    socal
    Vehicle:
    2017 4Runner TRD Pro
    Led head/dtr lights.
    Like you, I was raised a skeptic as well. I didn't believe it when I first heard about it on NPR. but when most of the scientific community acknowledged this as a fact based on THOUSANDS of tests...I couldn't disagree with em. I respect and admire your dad...wish I would've followed another passion in my life(science). I think we've digressed far from the topic, and with that said...I've seen numerous things in the sky I couldn't explain or identify so I guess I've seen UFOs? Do I think they're "aliens" from space...no. do I think life exists outside of us on this planet...absolutely.

11. Aug 24, 2012 at 5:10 PM
    RadSurfTaco

RadSurfTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    In Ocean or My Taco...trolling up & down Hwy 1
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner MGM DC SB

That is nuts, I had a couple of weird things like the rock throwing happen to me but mine were in houses. This one house, the applainces would go 'on' like at 4am and scared the fing sht out of us. One time we heard a 'snap' sound a window was cracked in half (no rocks, no wind, no rain, no nothing), doors slam, walking sounds, etc. - all in one house.

Any way, you should take a camera with you and post some of your experiences if you could, that would be sick.

12. Aug 24, 2012 at 5:21 PM
    pa blaster

pa blaster Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    central pa
    Vehicle:
    2015 DCSB TRD OR 4x4
    5100's front & rear , Eibach springs, LR uca,Icon progressive aal
  13. Dec 20, 2012 at 11:17 AM
    battleyota

battleyota Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Oahu, HI
    Vehicle:
    Beast of Destruction
    OME suspension, All-Pro UCA, rear locker, 4.56 gears front and rear diffs, rear dif locker, 32x11.5 BF Goodrich Mud Terrians KM2, 15x8 Mickey Thompson classic lock, ARB bumper, K&N Air filter. Safari Snorkel.
    Has anyone seen this?
    http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/04/23/151212375/darpa-explains-crash-of-hypersonic-glider

This craft goes 20 times the speed of sound....What the hell. Thats fucking fast.:eek:

14. Dec 20, 2012 at 11:46 AM
    Mrogers33

Mrogers33 The way is open, the time is now

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Columbus, OH
    Vehicle:
    03 doublecab 4x4 grocery getter
    We did see an unidentified flying thingy about 8 years ago on Route 22 East by the Ohio River. We pulled over at the LEO turnaround on the highway saying "what the fuck!?" and other cars were pulled over looking too. It hovered for about 20 seconds 200 yards away above some treetops on a near hillside. Completely silent, and then started to crrep away and bam took off it was out of sight in less than 10 seconds. It was a triangle with lights on the bottom, much like the Arizona or Nevada videos from 10-15 years ago? Sorry cant link to youtube while at work. Never seen little green men and not saying this was alien, but definitely out of the ordinary and possibly government aircraft testing. Will never forget what we saw so close that night on a busy highway.

15. Dec 20, 2012 at 12:01 PM
    David K

David K Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pala Mesa, California
    Vehicle:
    2010 4WD Off Road DC
    Differential Breather Mod Light Bar: 4 Cree LED lamps Bilstein 5100s Ride Rite Air Bags
  16. Dec 20, 2012 at 12:05 PM
    battleyota

battleyota Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Oahu, HI
    Vehicle:
    Beast of Destruction
    OME suspension, All-Pro UCA, rear locker, 4.56 gears front and rear diffs, rear dif locker, 32x11.5 BF Goodrich Mud Terrians KM2, 15x8 Mickey Thompson classic lock, ARB bumper, K&N Air filter. Safari Snorkel.
    True, but for a man made craft to fly that fast. That is pretty impressive. even though the craft literally denigrated.
    Fast Fact about DARPA. its only employs 240 personal and with a budget on average of 3.2 Billion a year. thats freaking insane. :eek:

17. Dec 20, 2012 at 12:14 PM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Lakeside, Ca / Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now
    Every night.... I have personally witnessed the sky dancing with craft doing extreme right angled turns that defy all physics we know of.

Here in San Diego all you have to do is head east away from city lights, on a moonless night with an unobstructed view on a hill, grab some popcorn have a little patience & turn your eyes to the sky

green & red lights figure in heavily...

18. Dec 20, 2012 at 12:15 PM
    KenpachiZaraki

KenpachiZaraki Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex •﹏•
    Lubbock
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD. 325/275/365 SBD
    ALL POSER- Afe Pro Dry S drop in filter, 3" AP leaf pack, Eibach w/5100's up front, 5100's rear, Fog Light Mod, ABS off mod, Dash Light MOD, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, Wicked Flow Bitches MAX Muffler, 4" floods, 20", 43" light bars, 265/75/16 Hankook Dynapro ATm, oil catch can, rear diff breather relocate, Custome Sliders, SOS concepts Front bumper, Demon Eye Mod, backlit TRD emblem on bumper, Morimoto D2S projectors,
    i was reading fingerprint of the gods, and there's all kinds of theories out there (obviously) but one that i think is true is that humans were engineered to mine for gold (blah blah blah) cro-magnon man was too smart, (bigger brains) neaderthal was too dumb. that's why they killed them off. there's no way we can leave earth, aliens meant to keep us here and keep tabs on us. make us work like slaves. the universe is billions of years old. enough time for other alien races to evolve. there has to be other lifeforms out there. luckily i'm at work on the interwebs not mining for gold. aliens got lazy, so did I. LOL

Products Discussed in

To Top