1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

anyone from spring valley chp?

Discussion in 'Law Enforcement Officers' started by Leoffensive, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Jun 19, 2012 at 4:35 PM
    Leoffensive

Leoffensive [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Leo
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    2007 prerunner TRD sport
    Icon 2.5 coilovers with resi, Custom OMD rear leaf pack, Pelfreybilt IFS skid, Magnaflow muffler
    anyone a chp from the spring valley area or knows the guys from there?

i had a dui last year. it changed my life and i wanna thank the chp officer that got me for not letting me walk home or anything cause id probably still be drinking and driving.

kind of a life saver. i need to go through my paper work to find his name.

2. Jun 19, 2012 at 4:53 PM
    undecided

undecided Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport 4X4
    CAI, CB radio, Double Din Stereo, Aero Exhaust, Softopper, BHLM, KODE Push Button Start, Bruteforce Fab Rear bumper, Weathertechs
    Don't know any CHP but congrats to you man.

I know how hard it is to go through the process. California is not easy on you and its meant to be a lesson. I got a DUI last year as well. I have been sober for just over a year. You realize who your real friends are v.s. who were just drinking buddies. I have also made a complete 180 in my life and I could not be happier.

You may or may not not have stoped drinking like me, but I am sure you are definately more consious about your actions. Another very big congratulations to you in realizing your path and turning it around. :thumbsup:

3. Jun 19, 2012 at 6:55 PM
    k9cop

k9cop if your not the lead dog, the view never changes

Member:
    First Name:
    Farva
    Floriduh
    Vehicle:
    10 tacoma dbl cab trd off road prerunner
    CST 3.5" spindles, King 2.5 rr ,All Pro Expo's, Ext. Billy 5100's rear, Ext rear All Pro brake lines, LR UCA's, debadged, Cobra 29,2ft firestick, satoshi by jim, ARB front bumper, Smittybuilt xrc8 winch, wethatecs, bhlm also by jimbob, belgium malinois and German Shepherd in bed
    congrats to you both. good luck in finding the officer i am sure he will be happy to hear of your accomplishment. I always say if I made a difference in one persons life it makes for a good career. Please reach out and try to help others!! congrats again.

4. Jun 19, 2012 at 9:36 PM
    Ray

Ray Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    09 Pre-Runner
    Spring Valley does not have a CHP Office. That would be handled by either the

El Cajon:
    1722 East Main St.
    El Cajon 92021-5259
    619-401-2000

or San Diego Area Office
    4902 Pacific Highway
    San Diego 92110-4097
    619-220-5492

Ray
    (CHP retired)

5. Jun 27, 2012 at 4:13 PM
    Leoffensive

Member:
    First Name:
    Leo
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    2007 prerunner TRD sport
    Icon 2.5 coilovers with resi, Custom OMD rear leaf pack, Pelfreybilt IFS skid, Magnaflow muffler
    id assume they were from el cajon then cause santee is a long ways from their pac highway yard.

6. Jun 27, 2012 at 11:05 PM
    Ray

Ray Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    09 Pre-Runner
    Well, yes it is. It's been slightly more than 28-years since I transferred out of the San Diego Office and went north. Don't quite remember where the SD area and the El Cajon areas meet.

As for getting a hold of the Officer and letting him know how he affected your life, that would be a wonderful thing to do. I had a little "feedback" like this once or twice and you can't imagine how good it was to hear that I had a positive effect.

Good for you.

Ray

7. Jun 28, 2012 at 3:01 PM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    No Truck
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now

Just get liquored up again & start weaving down the road Leo, he'll find you !!!!

Obviously I'm joking :D But like you & I have discussed face to face you have too good of a job/career to jepardize it as well as the public at large, good for you bro'.....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have no tolerance for anyone driving impaired...

8. Jun 29, 2012 at 6:13 AM
    Leoffensive

Member:
    First Name:
    Leo
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    2007 prerunner TRD sport
    well guys i found him. from el cajon chp. his name is last name is hallmark according to my papers.

if any of you know him tell him i said thank you for changing my life for the better

To Top