1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone here question the official 9/11 story?

Discussion in 'Military' started by jimreghi, Sep 7, 2011.

?

Is official 9/11 story true?

1. Yea.....are you Al Qaeda?

42 vote(s)
    34.4%
  2. I think there are a couple conflicting items, but they are being withheld for security reasons.

47 vote(s)
    38.5%
  3. I have several questions and would like a new 9/11 Commission!

21 vote(s)
    17.2%
  4. Why would the Corporations that dictate policy ever allow such a profitable event to take place?

12 vote(s)
    9.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 7, 2011 at 1:10 PM
    jimreghi

jimreghi [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Ft. Hood
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Sport 4x4 Double Cab
    K&N air filter...
    I'm not going to enter the realm of logical fallacies.....so I'll just say that I don't know how a Lt. Col. Intelligence Officer/CIA agent would be gagged when he was at the center of the storm. He and his coworkers are "experts" so how do they get axed off the guest list of the 9/11 Commission?

One is taught in Intelligence training to exclude coincidence from your thought pattern. So when Pakistani ISI is caught red handed in wire transfers, put option stock trading is out of control prior to 9/11, and the fact that the CIA trained Bin Laden to fight the Soviets........I'd say the environment is ripe for speculation.....

2. Sep 7, 2011 at 1:11 PM
    river rat 69

river rat 69 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Orlando, Fla., Green side of the grass
    Vehicle:
    007, trd, sr5, fmf.
    NO Chrome,3" NFab's steps,TRD skid,Wet okie's.011 grill, k&n,5100's,All this comes right off when the old lady says let's go get a NEW ONE!!!

3. Sep 7, 2011 at 1:12 PM
    jimreghi

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Ft. Hood
    Vehicle:
    K&N air filter...
    JFK was a great movie!

4. Sep 7, 2011 at 1:15 PM
    TacoMTB

TacoMTB Working on my dirt tan

Member:
    South OC
    Vehicle:
    TRD Offroad
    SnugTop XV, Bedrug, 5100's, Toytec AAL, Weathertech, Dynapro ATM RF10's on ProComp 7069's.
    Why don't we take this back to the Carter administration, where this pretty much started. Tim Osman anyone? Mossad?

:crapstorm:

5. Sep 7, 2011 at 1:16 PM
    RCBS

RCBS "Cause I'm mighty proud of that ragged old flag."

Member:
    Appalachia
    Vehicle:
    06 Main Runner OR
    Congratulations on first douche-post of the thread!

[​IMG]

6. Sep 7, 2011 at 1:25 PM
    VirginiaBound

VirginiaBound Whyareyoureadingthis?

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam I am, green eggs and ham
    North of Maine, South of Spain
    Of course, it was simply a move by Bush to get oil! He also ruined the economy, and hid the media from a large scale alien assault in 2004!! It's all on Youtube slide show videos, it must be completely true!

Regardless of who is truly responsible, in the ten years prior to and ten years coming, it's Bush's fault. End of discussion. :rolleyes:

7. Sep 7, 2011 at 1:30 PM
    Leggo

Leggo slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Newton,Ma.
    Vehicle:
    10 TRD Sport AC 4x4 MGM
    Kenwood HU,Infinity Kappa speakers (x4), Infinity reference tweeters(x2),10" Kicker sub, Box by Subthump, Infinty Five channel amp,DVD anytime bypass, DTRL Mod, Xtang trifecta, Fogs anytime Mod, Bed Mat,Westin running boards, Console vault, Maglite mod, Weathertechs,Autopage remote starter, Power tailgate lock, HID Bi Zenon, Hella Supertones,Rain guards,Rear leaf TSB,Steering shaft TSB, Fisher Homesteader plow, 886 reverse lights mod, Redline Hood struts, Hankook Dynapro ATM LT265/70R17, power sliding rear window, Auto dimming/on anytime Bed lights, Blue Sea fuse panel & 100amp Breaker, de- badged,Rear headrest's removed, imMrYo mirror relocation,Homeroshi grill
    I agree, I think Bush jumped on the first excuse to go into Iraq he could find

8. Sep 7, 2011 at 1:31 PM
    jimreghi

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Ft. Hood
    Vehicle:
    K&N air filter...

Here is some comonly know main line history.

"The exact sequence of events will never be known, but Nazi storm troopers under the direction of Göring were also involved in torching the place. They had befriended the arsonist and may have known or even encouraged him to burn the Reichstag that night. The storm troopers, led by SA leader Karl Ernst, used the underground tunnel that connected Göring's residence with the cellar in the Reichstag. They entered the building, scattered gasoline and incendiaries, then hurried back through the tunnel."

Hitler left the fire scene and went straight to the offices of his newspaper, the Völkischer Beobachter,to oversee its coverage of the fire. He stayed up all night with Goebbels putting together a paper full of tales of a Communist plot to violently seize power in Berlin.

At a cabinet meeting held later in the morning, February 28th, Chancellor Hitler demanded an emergency decree to overcome the crisis. He met little resistance from his largely non-Nazi cabinet. That evening, Hitler and Papen went to Hindenburg and the befuddled old man signed the decree "for the Protection of the people and the State."

The Emergency Decree stated: "Restrictions on personal liberty, on the right of free expression of opinion, including freedom of the press; on the rights of assembly and association; and violations of the privacy of postal, telegraphic and telephonic communications and warrants for house searches, orders for confiscations as well as restrictions on property, are also permissible beyond the legal limits otherwise prescribed."

http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofhitler/burns.htm

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/Nazi_Germany_dictatorship.htm

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/GERreichstagF.htm

I'm don't like to address ad hominem, so lets stay classy.....

9. Sep 7, 2011 at 1:34 PM
    Leggo

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Newton,Ma.
    Vehicle:
    10 TRD Sport AC 4x4 MGM
    Kenwood HU,Infinity Kappa speakers (x4), Infinity reference tweeters(x2),10" Kicker sub, Box by Subthump, Infinty Five channel amp,DVD anytime bypass, DTRL Mod, Xtang trifecta, Fogs anytime Mod, Bed Mat,Westin running boards, Console vault, Maglite mod, Weathertechs,Autopage remote starter, Power tailgate lock, HID Bi Zenon, Hella Supertones,Rain guards,Rear leaf TSB,Steering shaft TSB, Fisher Homesteader plow, 886 reverse lights mod, Redline Hood struts, Hankook Dynapro ATM LT265/70R17, power sliding rear window, Auto dimming/on anytime Bed lights, Blue Sea fuse panel & 100amp Breaker, de- badged,Rear headrest's removed, imMrYo mirror relocation,Homeroshi grill

10. Sep 7, 2011 at 1:37 PM
    RCBS

RCBS "Cause I'm mighty proud of that ragged old flag."

Member:
    Appalachia
    Vehicle:
    06 Main Runner OR
    Sorry Pal. Didn't know my post was going to be graded.

My first two responses were opinion.

I believe it may have been House of Bush, House of Saud that I was reading.

And if feeling sorrow for the lives that 9/11 has taken warrants a tinfoil hat, I am not alone in wearing one.

11. Sep 7, 2011 at 1:38 PM
    jimreghi

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Ft. Hood
    Vehicle:
    K&N air filter...
    http://www.ae911truth.org/

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/core.html

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

What motivation could these folks have for coming out like this? Why do the 9/11 Commission members now say the investigation was botched?

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/september112009/911_truth_9-11-09.php

12. Sep 7, 2011 at 1:39 PM
    neoflex

neoflex Well-Known Member

Member:
    This is the biggest slap in the face to our first responders yet. Bloomberg should be downright ashamed of himself. 343 Fireman lost their lives that day to save others. Not to mention guys like the ones I know that are still with us but were forced to retire from a job they loved due to injury or respiratory issues from that day. To not allow them or their fellow brother and sister firemen to be present is absolutely ludacris and embarrassing.

13. Sep 7, 2011 at 1:41 PM
    Leggo

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Newton,Ma.
    Vehicle:
    10 TRD Sport AC 4x4 MGM

14. Sep 7, 2011 at 1:43 PM
    river rat 69

river rat 69 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Orlando, Fla., Green side of the grass
    Vehicle:
    007, trd, sr5, fmf.
    NO Chrome,3" NFab's steps,TRD skid,Wet okie's.011 grill, k&n,5100's,All this comes right off when the old lady says let's go get a NEW ONE!!!

15. Sep 7, 2011 at 1:44 PM
    jimreghi

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Ft. Hood
    Vehicle:
    K&N air filter...

Wonderful point. We could actually go back further for precedent when looking at Operation Northwoods hatched by Joint Chief of Staff LL Lemnitzer. Or perhaps further when we look at our CIA run coup (Operation Ajax) that overthrew democratically elected Dr. Mohammad Mosaddegh in the interest of him not nationalizing their oil. BP and MI5 spearheaded the idea if I'm not mistaken....

16. Sep 7, 2011 at 1:47 PM
    jimreghi

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Ft. Hood
    Vehicle:
    K&N air filter...

17. Sep 7, 2011 at 1:51 PM
    jimreghi

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Ft. Hood
    Vehicle:
    K&N air filter...

Thanks for addressing this. Many folks seem to be oblivious to some of these atrocities. Now one has only to use cognitive thought (not that of the COINTELPRO driven mass media) to presume why they will be banned from attending. It's because it's all just political grandstanding!

18. Sep 7, 2011 at 1:53 PM
    ChamYota

ChamYota AKA Crash Bandicoot

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Clemson,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner
    H1 Morimoto projector with XB35 4300K bulbs with Mini-gatling gun shrouds, BHLM. Debadged,OEM roof rack,TW sticker,Sockmonkey Beside decals,265/70/16 Nitto terra grapplers with dick cepek DC'2 wheels,weathertech floor liners(front/back),USA Spec Ipod reader,Scanguage II,Bestop Supertopper and more in the works...
    I remember when i was in 3rd or 2nd grade when this tragic event occurred. I was in class and the TV just started showing images of the plane crashing into the Towers. Ill never forget that day.

Personally speaking, the government has something to hide. If it didnt then why the confusion after the event? If terrorist crashed into a building in one of the economic centers of the US (New York City) then why hid anything? It cant possibly be so bad that you cant tell the American people the FULL events. Based of my own reasoning I have determined that something else, I dont know what, but something else had to have happened. The Government loves to hide important details. Its been proven time and time again.

.-. Feel free to bash my rant if you wish :popcorn: Subbed.

19. Sep 7, 2011 at 1:53 PM
    MJonAgs32

MJonAgs32 asphinctersayswhat?

Member:
    First Name:
    MJ
    SF Bay Area (East)
    Vehicle:
    07 Mid-Travel 4x4 DCSB 6spd
    check out my build
    Yeah that's ridiculous. You would think all first responders would have priority seating at this event. But not having enought space is the reasoning? Absurd!

20. Sep 7, 2011 at 1:53 PM
    2008taco

2008taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    chris
    san diego
    Do I think it's possible it was a government plot, yes. Do I think Bush is/was capable of massacring a large number of civilians to get what he wants, yes. I don't think this would be too hard for the government to cover up because I don't believe the entire government would be involved. The government is a VERY large corporation, but the entire government is not needed to make decisions. Small groups in the government make their own decisions and actions all the time. Lets say this was a taliban attack. How many people were involved there? 13 hijackers, and most likely about 10-20 other people. They may have received funding and resources from a large group, but only the ones in charged pulled the strings and knew what was happening. Why would it be any different for the government to do? I really do hope the government was not responsible, but I can not on blind faith alone believe them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
To Top