1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone in CO done the front diff bushing replacement?

Discussion in 'Colorado' started by pillager303, May 1, 2012.

1. May 1, 2012 at 9:11 PM
    pillager303

pillager303 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Off-Road
    I put a ToyTec lift on about a month ago or so and now I have that vibration issue, the one that goes away when you put it in 4Hi. It's been driving me nuts. Looks like the solution is a new bushing or bearing from the ECGS place to replace the stock needle one. Has anyone here done that? Looking for a little help with it as I cannot lift my truck high enough with my stands and jack. Also don't really want to buy the $60 removal tool. Not looking for a handout, just a hand. I may end up taking to the guys who installed my lift (couple doors down from ToyTec). Thought I would check here first.

Also realize this is my first post. I've had the truck about a year and a half (2011 DC TRD Off Road). Have not done a whole lot to it, most of my time and money goes into the car and the house. I'm up in Westminster.

Thanks
    Joe

2. May 1, 2012 at 9:16 PM
    RockyMtnTRD

RockyMtnTRD McBuckets

Member:
    First Name:
    Noah
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    '11 TRD OR
    35 Toyo RT, BAMF Towers + Sliders, Brute HC w/table + Hybrid Front, King 12.0, Alcan Springs, TC Upper
    Ask the guys in the CO BS Thread man, they will know how to help you out for sure. Jace has done alot of those I am sure

To Top