1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

    You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

    As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone know this part # or name?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by CliffordBRD, Mar 24, 2013.

  1. CliffordBRD

    CliffordBRD [OP] Well-Known Member

    Mar 29, 2012
    First Name:
    Alexandria, VA
    Retro'd headlights
    Trying to get a new adjuster for my headlight, but can't find the part number or what it could be called. This if for a first gen, if it matters. It's the circled part on the backside of the headlight housing. Can anyone help me out with this?


    Thanks for any help!
To Top