1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone on right now that can help me real quick?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Bearskill, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Jan 11, 2009 at 5:20 PM
    Bearskill

Bearskill [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Sac
    Vehicle:
    06 Access cab PreRunner Sport
    FlowMaster 40 duals out the back, T-Rex grill, Color matched TRD Nerf bars, Icon coilovers set at 2'', 2.75" OME Dakars spring packs, OME Nitro-Charger extended rear shocks, Carrier bearing drop kit, Wheeler's Extended break Lines, Total Chaos UCAs, Mojave Teflons and 31 1/2" Toyo Open Country A/Ts, Pioneer single din unit, Yakima roof rack, Malone roof basket with X2 KC 130w long range Slimmlights mounted to it, Garmin 255w nav, Fire bottle mod, Air Force standard First Aid kit mod, Hidden Muchette mod (don't ask), and 1 huge OCD about my truck.
    Well, all done. Truck runs great. I was gone to post pics, but was seriously easy. Passenger side could not have been easier. Drivers side I took off the engine cover and one hose. A little guy behind this support thing. And I took the connectors off the plug boots to get them out. The rest was "take plug out, put plug in." Thanks for everyones help!

2. Jan 11, 2009 at 5:24 PM
    Bearskill

Member:
    Sac
    Vehicle:
    FlowMaster 40 duals out the back, T-Rex grill, Color matched TRD Nerf bars, Icon coilovers set at 2'', 2.75" OME Dakars spring packs, OME Nitro-Charger extended rear shocks, Carrier bearing drop kit, Wheeler's Extended break Lines, Total Chaos UCAs, Mojave Teflons and 31 1/2" Toyo Open Country A/Ts, Pioneer single din unit, Yakima roof rack, Malone roof basket with X2 KC 130w long range Slimmlights mounted to it, Garmin 255w nav, Fire bottle mod, Air Force standard First Aid kit mod, Hidden Muchette mod (don't ask), and 1 huge OCD about my truck.
    Oh, and I had Denso on the passenger side and NGK on the drivers side.

3. Jan 11, 2009 at 5:34 PM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    Yeah I've heard that from the factory they had different plugs on both sides. Well I'm glad it all worked out for you! Like I said before, I will need to do mine an about 6,000 more miles.:rolleyes: Already got the plugs on-hand but need to run up the miles a bit more.

4. Jan 11, 2009 at 6:43 PM
    Drew793

Drew793 Well-Known Member

Member:
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Off-Road V6 Auto
    Weather Tech window shades, Roll-N-Lock cover with cargo manager, Led interior bed lights, EZ down tailgate strut, SpiderTrax1.25" wheel spacers, tinted windows, second filter removed, Grillcraft Mesh upper and lower grill, Castrol Syntec.

Glad to hear it's all done and truck is running great.

5. Jan 11, 2009 at 8:39 PM
    Marc M

Marc M Dirty White Boy

Member:
    First Name:
    Marc
    Washington, Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    '06 TRD O/R Dbl-Cab
    TRD Cat-Back, TRD CAI, 3" Lift, ATX Chambers, Color matched Grille and Door Handles, Scooped Hood, GrillCraft upper and lower, DTRL, Foglight Mod, Redline Hood Struts, 20% Tint all around, SGII, Blacked out dash, Extang Full-Tilt, etc, etc, etc.
    I have a set of Denso IKH20 Iridium plugs that I have yet to install. I think I'm only 37,000 miles past due on the change.

Permatex makes a nice anti-sieze.

One word of caution if you haven't used it before, IT GETS EVERYWHERE AND ON EVERYTHING !!!!

Marc M

6. Jan 12, 2009 at 7:42 AM
    Bearskill

Member:
    Sac
    Vehicle:
    ya, at work our anti-sleeze comes in a paint can. You can realy make it "look" like you were doing a lot of work.
    :D

Products Discussed in

To Top