1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone running afe momentum cai, urd mark II y pipe, and TRD exhaust on gen2?

Discussion in 'Performance and Tuning' started by livpool14, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Jan 30, 2019 at 4:23 AM
    livpool14

livpool14 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Oklahoma
    Vehicle:
    2015 MGM Taco OR MT
    aFe CAI Momentum GT Power Package, aFe headers, aFe Y-Pipe, TRD Exhaust, OVTune, URD Stage 2 clutch, URD quickshift, Icon Stage II, Icon Delta Joint UCAs, ECGS bushing, Hercules Terra Trac AT II 265/70r17 115T, FN f(x) Pro 17" Matte Black, Ice Gray Katzkin, RCI front skid, Optima Yellow Battery, StopTech Sport Slotted Cryo rotors w/ TRD Brake Pads, Sealight LED, BHLM, 3rd Gen Side Decals, Plasti Dip badges, Cab LEDs, redline hood struts
    Curious to see if anyone has this setup or something close to it. I just recently installed the TRD exhaust and it sounds excellent. I was worried about it being to loud but it's not. Now I would still like to keep the noise level down as much as possible however I know with what I want to add there may be an increase in volume. Any info is greatly appreciated! Send pics and sound clips please and thank you!

Please spare me the stories of how I am just wasting money on parts that make no difference..

TRD OR DCSB MGM

Products Discussed in

To Top