1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone running Camburg +2 Trail Series?

Discussion in 'Long Travel Suspension' started by bhova, Oct 11, 2022.

1. Oct 11, 2022 at 4:40 PM
    bhova

bhova [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    805/SoCal
    Vehicle:
    14 TRD OR 4X4
    Icon delta joint UCA and ADS 2.5 coilover. All Pro expedition leaf springs w/Bilstein shocks.. TRD catback exhaust. Bushwacker fender flares. TRD Supercharger. 3 degree cam gear. LRA 33 gallon fuel tank. CBI front bumper. Fab Four rear bumper. All Pro sliders. Anytime fr/rr camera. 315 STT pros
    Looking for feedback. Who has it on their truck and will share pros/cons? Any surprises?

2. Oct 20, 2022 at 7:29 AM
    bhova

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    805/SoCal
    Vehicle:
    14 TRD OR 4X4
    Icon delta joint UCA and ADS 2.5 coilover. All Pro expedition leaf springs w/Bilstein shocks.. TRD catback exhaust. Bushwacker fender flares. TRD Supercharger. 3 degree cam gear. LRA 33 gallon fuel tank. CBI front bumper. Fab Four rear bumper. All Pro sliders. Anytime fr/rr camera. 315 STT pros
    Bueller? Bueller?
    Camburg typically has a Black Friday 15% deal. Don’t want full LT but a lil more off road capability over current mid travel. And don’t want to invest in another coilover.
    JDFabs 2.25 setup looks wicked but adds up to more than I need or care to spend.

Tyler7544 likes this.
  3. Oct 21, 2022 at 1:32 PM
    Coldies

Coldies Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Travis
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2020 TRD Off-road 4x4 DCSB
    Don’t own the kit , but do have camburg stuff in my truck, great company and product. The kit is almost $5000 if you go with the kinetic upper control arms. I do like the way they mount the bump stop and the fact that you don’t need to buy fiberglass with that kit. But you do know that that kit doesn’t come with their spindle or the bump stop kit, correct?

4. Oct 21, 2022 at 5:25 PM
    bhova

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    805/SoCal
    Vehicle:
    14 TRD OR 4X4
    Agreed. Company makes some quality pieces. Ran their coilovers when they branded sway-aways as their own. And their uni-ball UCAs are bullet proof. Like the kinetic uca option for the strength as well as the ball covering.
    Planning on the bump stop down the road. Wanting the improved trail capability vs desert speed.
    Fortunately I’ve already gusseted my spindle and my wheel wells n fenders are trimmed for 35’s.
    Fingers crossed Camburg does their 15% Black Friday special again.
    Definitely pulling the trigger if so

Products Discussed in

To Top