1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone see the punch?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by DanGer, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Sep 6, 2009 at 6:12 AM
    travelingman

travelingman What would Scooby do?

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    07lb4x4DC
    ticking eng.mo,ventvisors,locking tailgate,wheelmasters ss spare tire inflation line,weathertech mats
    if your going to run your mouth and put hands on a dude you should be ready.The punishment was too severe IMO.

2. Sep 6, 2009 at 6:17 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    LOL...Cause it's totally appropriate as a college age individual (read: adult) to punch anyone who touches you and/or says something you don't like.

This "all-star" was in line for a great draft spot to professional ball...And look at the outrage from Vicks stunt. People wonder where it starts- It starts when incidents like this don't get punished.

I'm glad this clown will be nearly or totally undraftable...He doesn't deserve to make boat loads of money if he can't control himself as a normal human being. It is disappointing that he gets to keep his free money tho. he was given money to play football...he proved himself immature and now can't play football....So why does he get the money??

3. Sep 6, 2009 at 6:24 AM
    mws4ua

mws4ua I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Birmingham
    Vehicle:
    2018 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 4x4... Yeah yeah, I know.
    It wasn't the Boise player who was doing the mouth-running. The Oregon running back had been running his mouth before the game and during the entire game. The Boise player just said, "how 'bout that ass kicking?" Is that really worthy of a sucker punch?

I don't think he would have been suspended for the full year if he hadn't already had discipline problems. This wasn't an isolated incident.

4. Sep 6, 2009 at 6:52 AM
    travelingman

travelingman What would Scooby do?

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    07lb4x4DC
    ticking eng.mo,ventvisors,locking tailgate,wheelmasters ss spare tire inflation line,weathertech mats
    I would like to know what he said to him.I didn't know the guy had history but if you antagonize someone while slapping him on the pads you should be ready.I'm not saying its right I'm saying its human nature.

Products Discussed in

To Top