1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone Using Inno RT102 Crossbar Stays with Yakima Bars?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Pseudo-Fed, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Jun 8, 2015 at 6:43 PM
    Pseudo-Fed

Pseudo-Fed [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    I have a nice Yakima set with bike trays, fork mounts, etc. Used to be on another vehicle. I'm considering the Yakima Bedrock, but like the application of the Inno RT102 as it uses the C-channel of the OEM cargo management rails. The RT102 is said to accommodate Yakima round bars.

Can't find anything with search. Can anyone here verify the Yakima bars are held well with the Inno brackets?

Thanks!

2. Jun 8, 2015 at 11:48 PM
    greaser120

greaser120 New Member

Member:
    tacoma washington
    Vehicle:
    2008 tacoma on 35s
    kenwood system///I-pod wired thru glove box///jbl speakers and sub with alpine amp///4 inch pro-fab lift rollin on 35s with polished aluminum 17s that I plasti-dipped/K@N COLD AIR INTAKE///THROTTLE BODY SPACER///OPTIMA BATTERY///BEST OF ALL IT HAS CUSTOM BUILT TRUE DUAL EXHAUST FROM HEADERS BACK
    Ive been using inno brackets with Yakima bars for 2 years to haul 2 heavy mtn bikes and have no problems

3. Jun 9, 2015 at 5:17 AM
    Pseudo-Fed

Pseudo-Fed [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Thanks. Believe it or not an Inno tech actually said he "didn't recommend it", even though every Inno vendor website says can be used with Yakima bars and the Inno instructions themselves describe use of a 1.14" round bar, which my Yakima's measure to. He did say though that people do, and they "should" work.

Did you have to use any insert or anything inside the Inno brackets to grab the Yakima bars? Thanks.

4. Sep 24, 2015 at 6:03 AM
    Tarzan13

Tarzan13 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Keith
    Longmont, CO
    Vehicle:
    2015 DC TRD Off-road
    Do you think 58" yakima bars will work with the inno brackets on a 2015 Tacoma?

Products Discussed in

To Top