1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone with a readylift 3" lift have 9" wheels? Please post pic

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by joomlarocks, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Jul 26, 2009 at 5:17 PM
    joomlarocks

joomlarocks [OP] New Member

Member:
    I just purchased a readylift 3" lift and am looking at wheels. Will a 9" wide wheel fit with this kit, if so please post pics. thanks!

2. Jul 26, 2009 at 5:20 PM
    DrRabbitFurHead

DrRabbitFurHead Yeah, there's a TSB for that!

Member:
    Salem, VA
    Vehicle:
    X-treme Off Road Edition (4x4)
    Icon Extended Travel Coil Overs, Fox Rear Resi 8-Way Adjustable Shocks, Light Racing UCA's, OME Rear Leafs, M/T Classic Locks 17x9, Nitto T/G (285/70/R17), 5mm Billet Aluminum Spacers, Demello Sliders, All Pro Front Plate Bumper & IFS Skid Plate, PIAA 510's, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, O2 sims, Rear Timbren's & U-Bolt Flip Kit , 3* Rear Axel Shims, Extended Rear Brake Lines, 48" Hi-Lift with a ton of accessories, Wet Okoles, TRD bed mat, Borla Air Filter, Garmin Nuvi 765T, Viper 5901 remote start, 50% tint.
    I've got 9" wheels with 4.5" BS and a 5mm spacer and they rubbed the fender, cab mount, pinch weld pretty bad. I had the cab mount boxed and welded, trimmed the plastic fender (not enough though) and have held off on the pinch weld for the time being but everything clears well enough to drive around town. I don't have any good pics to post as I'm away from the truck for the next 7 days... but I'm gonna get them to work and they look SWEET!

Products Discussed in

To Top