1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

anyone with old headlight, broken tabs etc...

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by brians05taco, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Aug 28, 2010 at 3:21 AM
    brians05taco

brians05taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Lafayette,La.
    Vehicle:
    05 prerunner white debadged 4.0
    lifted, bedcover,BHLM, grill, etc...
    would like to find an old set ofheadlights to use as a mold for some fiberglassing.... would like to make my own eyelids...tabs can be broken as long as the top is ok...thanks in advance

2. Sep 22, 2010 at 11:54 PM
    bobby15

bobby15 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Chino Hills, Ca
    Vehicle:
    09 DC LB 4x4 magnetic grey tacoma
    tint, Fox 2.5 coilovers, Total Chaos UCAs, bump stops, fox 2.0 piggybacks, All-Pro leaf pack, Nitto Trail Grapplers, Robby Gordon signature series rims, Magnaflow exhaust, Gen 1 TRD cai, blacked out tails, halo head lights, flood lights behind the grill, Street scene grille,L.E.D. dome, map and license plate lights, HID's in the headlights and fog lights, Kenwood touchscreen head unit, fog light mod, vinyl rapped valence, plasti dipped badges ..more to come
    post pics of your eyelids when you make them ... might be interested in having you make me a set !

3. Sep 23, 2010 at 4:16 AM
    LEX

LEX --- --- --- - ----

Member:
    Houston, Texas
    Vehicle:
    100 Series LC
    I have a set of OEM with bhlm. One of them has a broken tab and slightly fogs up.

4. Sep 23, 2010 at 9:12 AM
    clintonjeffries

clintonjeffries Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Clinton
    Wenatchee, WA
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 SR5 super white
    6" stage 1 Procomp lift, 18" matte black XD Monsters, 33" Nitto Trail Grapplers, AMP Research Electric Steps, Grillcraft upper and lower grill, Paint matched tailgate handle, Black headlights w/ black corners & reflectors, 6k HID in heads and fogs, tint, RED badges, red brake calipers, black brake drums, flowmaster exhaust, black shorty antenna, remote start, iPod interface, Weathertech floormats front and rear
    I have an old set with a couple broken tabs too, but other than that they're in perfect condition. They actually work just fine, I didn't know anything was wrong till I dug in to install my new headlights, but a couple broken tabs scare people away from buying them.

Are you looking for a free set or how much are you willing to pay? These things are monsters once you actually pull them out as you know haha so i don't know how much shipping would cost, but I'll sell you mine for $35 plus shipping, I would imagine through the post office should be about 20 or 25 shipped. Let me know if you want them.

5. Sep 23, 2010 at 3:02 PM
    brians05taco

brians05taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Lafayette,La.
    Vehicle:
    05 prerunner white debadged 4.0
    lifted, bedcover,BHLM, grill, etc...
    a free set would be nice, just a thought i had one day..... makin a mold of the light and makin one would be easy just the thought of some resin messing up my lights scares me lol... prob would be cheaper to just buy them if the purchase of lights are to high thanks anyway

6. Sep 23, 2010 at 3:33 PM
    LEX

LEX --- --- --- - ----

Member:
    Houston, Texas
    Vehicle:
    100 Series LC
    How our your glass skills? I may let you have mine if you send me a set of eye lids for free. Just an idea.

I just don't care for the agree lids, just regular.

To Top