1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

AR15/M4 Vehicle Clamp

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by floridaoccifer, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Jun 21, 2010 at 5:00 AM
    floridaoccifer

floridaoccifer [OP] Civil Servant

Member:
    I just recently changed the configuration of my Doublecab and am selling my manual M4 holder. This plate is made out of solid, powder coated steel and the locking mechanism is almost impossible to beat (DON'T LOSE THAT KEY!). This mount is not optics friendly and my EOTech has always been mounted on a quick release plate carried in my go bag.

It has mounting holes across the top and bottom of the bracket about ever 1/4" of an inch and very dense foam that holds your carbine in place without worry. The bracket is in excellent/like new condition and they sell for $180 + Shipping from Signal15 out of Largo, FL.

I am asking $125 shipped (flat rate priority) to anywhere in the 48 states.

I am a verified business member on PayPal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jun 21, 2010 at 5:34 AM
    High-Gear

High-Gear Zombie Killer

Member:
    Newton, KS
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Off Road
    TRD Supercharger, TRD Cat Back Exhaust, DR / Icon 2.5 Coilovers, Camburg UCA, TSB with AAL, Walker Evans 2.0 reservoir rear shocks, ARB Bull Bar, Smittybilt 10K Comp Winch, ARE Camper Shell, Con-Ferr Safari Rack, 4 KC Highlights on rack, 2 KC Rallye 800 on Bumper Armortech Off Road plate rear bumper. Firestone Airbags in rear, with Firestone compressor.
    Do you have photos of it mounted in the truck? I was planning on mounting my Ps90 or Mp5 behind the back seat after removing the storage bin, but this is interesting.

3. Jun 21, 2010 at 5:41 AM
    floridaoccifer

floridaoccifer [OP] Civil Servant

Member:
    Unfortunately no, I had a section of MDF cut and carpeted at my local stereo shop for around $30 and mounted it to the stock bin bolts. I then had steel strips from HomeDepot running across the back of the MDF. I sandwiched everything in with solid steel bolts and red locktite so it destroyed the board when I uninstalled it. Considering how long it took me to uninstall this setup I would estimate a quick/violent removal in 10-20 minutes minimum and they would still have to cut the bracket apart.

4. Jun 21, 2010 at 1:14 PM
    TacoNH

TacoNH The Gunslinger

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Conway, NH
    Vehicle:
    07 Blue Tacoma 4.0/6speed
    B&M T-handle shifter, JVC CD/DVD player, Fish hanging from mirror
    This is so sick.

To Top