1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ARB Bumper Warn Winch Combo

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by XPEDITIONREADY, Feb 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 3, 2014 at 6:39 AM
    XPEDITIONREADY

XPEDITIONREADY [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Raleigh, NC
    Old man emu is the best kit for the money in our opinions. The heavy kit with the 886 coils and struts was designed specifically to support the weight of an ARB bumper and winch. There are other options out there but at the end of the day you will eventually need a heavy spring rated coil to support the additional weight of the bumper/winch. Other companies pair an Eibach coil with a new strut as an affordable option, or you can go with a company like King and get there heavy coils added to there coilover. A few different options just depending on your budget. Let me know if you have any other specific questions....

2. Mar 3, 2014 at 2:45 PM
    91Godzilla

91Godzilla Member

Member:
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Vehicle:
    '11 Tacoma Offroad
    Thanks that's pretty much similar info to what I could find in my own research, though I was unsure of the bumper's weight's affect to the lift. Sorry to get off topic slightly.

3. Mar 3, 2014 at 3:49 PM
    Sigi

Sigi Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sigi
    Sfv ca
    Vehicle:
    06 tacoma 4x4 trd offroad
    Just received my winch :) thanks Ben for the good deal and the outstanding customer service ! :)

4. Mar 6, 2014 at 12:32 AM
    delreal

delreal Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ernest
    Los Angeles, CA
    Vehicle:
    '02 TRD SR5 4x4 DC V6
    May I asked how much you paid for it? Might want to jump on it if it shows back up on Amazon warehouse deals.

5. Mar 6, 2014 at 7:16 AM
    SLOsquirrel

SLOsquirrel Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Vehicle:
    2005 TRD OR 4x4 6-Spd Access Cab
    Icon Mid-Travel w/ Billet UCA's, All-Pro Expo's w/ Icon Resi Shocks, ARB Bumper w/ Warn M8000 Winch, Method NV's w/ 285/75 R17 BFG BFG AT KO2's, TC Gussets (spindle, shock towers, LCA cam tabs, etc), DMZ Engine Mount Gussets.
    It ended up being About $920 to my door after it was all said and done.

But it showed up with Brackets / Mounting kit for a 2005. Basically a mis-match of parts and pieces. I've been bumper-less for like 3 months now. Very glad I stumbled across this deal... Still waiting for a bumper (it sounds like we cleared out his supplier), but I'm getting what I wanted and more. Also, Ben has been great to deal with.

I would stay away from the one I returned. Not worth the headache.

6. Mar 6, 2014 at 2:05 PM
    Pocupine

Pocupine Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    BC
    Vehicle:
    05 Sport 6 Speed
    I got my stuff and finished installing it last night. Service from Ben and his crew was great.

Badass quality from ARB and Warn, as would be expected. It's certainly worth the extra dough.

My buddies and I went snow wheeling right after everything was installed. I popped the winches cherry within 30 minutes... :D

7. Mar 6, 2014 at 4:57 PM
    salva

salva Member

Member:
    Waterloo, ON
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Good Evening...wondering if you are still taking orders...what sort of costs would I expect to ship bulbar and winch for a 2013 Tacoma with fog lights to Waterloo, Ontario, Canada....thanks

8. Mar 7, 2014 at 6:11 AM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    Hey, just curious, how is everyone hooking up the fog lights to the factory connections?

9. Mar 7, 2014 at 2:41 PM
    Pocupine

Pocupine Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    BC
    Vehicle:
    05 Sport 6 Speed
    I just cut the stock plug off and soldered the leads from the new ARB fog light to the stock wiring. The back plate of the fog light seems to pop off to replace the bulb when they burn out so I didn't think I needed to create a harness...

10. Mar 7, 2014 at 10:35 PM
    Texoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    Yeah, I'll probably try and make my own connector. Any how, all I have left for the bumper is wiring lights, here it is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Mar 8, 2014 at 10:44 AM
    Fifthwind

Fifthwind Master of None

Member:
    First Name:
    Murph
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    Vehicle:
    Scully
    Barcelona Red 09 DCOR- Icon 2.5" ECOs w/CDC - 14" 700lb, ICON 2.0 RR Ext rears, AP EXPO pack, Diff Wedge, Diff and Skid Drop, Discoverer S/T 255/85/16, Ride-Rite Bags w/ Daystars, ARB Bull/winch Bumper, Warn 8k, ARB CMK12, Budbuilt skids, BAMF bolt on sliders BAMF diff diaper, bedlights, hoodlights, BAMF CB, etc.
    Wow! Looks awesome. Mine arrived late monday and other than emptying the crate I haven't got very far. And it matches your fender flares!

12. Mar 8, 2014 at 11:04 AM
    Texoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    I did it all my self, that was a heavy bitch to dead lift in to place. I found some fog light harness extensions on eBay that I'm going to use to wire the fogs in to the factory harness. Then the other lights, I haven't decided of I want them as blinkers or running lights. I used the winch already, just pulled another truck up a snowy hill to stretch the cable out. I definitely need a beefier alternator and better battery set up.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  13. Mar 8, 2014 at 2:24 PM
    Fifthwind

Fifthwind Master of None

Member:
    First Name:
    Murph
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    Vehicle:
    Scully
    Barcelona Red 09 DCOR- Icon 2.5" ECOs w/CDC - 14" 700lb, ICON 2.0 RR Ext rears, AP EXPO pack, Diff Wedge, Diff and Skid Drop, Discoverer S/T 255/85/16, Ride-Rite Bags w/ Daystars, ARB Bull/winch Bumper, Warn 8k, ARB CMK12, Budbuilt skids, BAMF bolt on sliders BAMF diff diaper, bedlights, hoodlights, BAMF CB, etc.
    Yeah its heavy. Especially with the winch. That's why I mentioned the engine hoist. I have the tow package with the 130 amp alternator but I'm going the M31 path. I ordered a Pelfrybilt battery cage. There is a group buy with some 200 and 250 amp alternators that I was thinking about once I get the rest together.

14. Mar 8, 2014 at 4:07 PM
    Sven

Sven Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Cincinnati ohio
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma sr5
    Stoked mines shipped should be here Monday lift bumper and winch should be a fun mod weekend

15. Mar 9, 2014 at 1:58 PM
    taxguy

taxguy Member

Member:
    Chatham IL
    Vehicle:
    09 DCLB
    Im interested in one. I'm new to this forum so I have to ask how do I go about getting in on this group buy?

With Fog Cutout
    2005-2011 w/M8000: $1482 shipped

16. Mar 9, 2014 at 3:38 PM
    salva

salva Member

Member:
    Waterloo, ON
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma TRD Sport
    I have also left a post and sent a PM to XPEDITIONREADY but no info yet.hopefully he responds shortly.

17. Mar 9, 2014 at 6:19 PM
    jrgutierr

jrgutierr Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    09 4X4 TRD OR
    Got the bumper and winch installed. Did it myself but needed help getting it on the truck. It's heavy. There was no way I was going to install the winch after the fact. It's doable but it looked like a PITA. Still haven't wired in the fogs and not sure what to do with the blinkers. I have an 09 with the daytime and blinkers by the headlights. I'll have to look into the fog light extension on ebay.

[​IMG]

18. Mar 9, 2014 at 8:05 PM
    Texoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    Looking good there. Here is the fog light extension that I ordered http://www.ebay.com/itm/11124026896...iewitem=&sspagename=ADME:L:OU:US:1120&vxp=mtr . Cheap and they got it shipped 6 hours after I ordered it.

19. Mar 9, 2014 at 8:10 PM
    jrgutierr

jrgutierr Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    09 4X4 TRD OR
  20. Mar 10, 2014 at 8:22 AM
    XPEDITIONREADY

XPEDITIONREADY [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Raleigh, NC
    Bumpers look great guys! Sorry for the delayed responses to PMs. We will continue to honor the group buy pricing as long as we can and there is demand for it. Just to reiterate to everyone that the bumpers are backordered until the end of the month due to the number of orders we placed for all of the great folks here at Tacoma World. If you still want to get in on this shoot me a PM with what year truck, which winch, do you want fogs, and email address, and phone number for the freight company and we will send you an invoice shortly.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top