1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Arizona Hospital Revews.....

Discussion in 'Travel' started by chris4x4, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Mar 9, 2011 at 1:06 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 [OP] With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Maricopa medical Center
    2601 E Roosevelt St. , Phoenix, AZ (602) 344-5011 ‎
    These folks are BUSY! DO NOT go here on a weekend or Friday night. With all the folks getting shot in the city, they ship most of them to this place. The Drs. and Nurses are always rushing. I found that, if left in a room by yourself, you can turn on every knob on the wall, and you will still be ignored. Note: IF turning on all the knobs, keep in mind, some are vacuum tubes, and can leave little red Dots on your face, if you decide to put the tube on your face.....Just sayin. Never got a chance to have the food.

2. Mar 9, 2011 at 1:16 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 [OP] With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Scottsdale Healthcare Shea
    Scottsdale, AZ (480) 323-3000 ‎
    Another fine Scotsdale health care location! Better food than the Osborn location, and a littel nicer. The Staff is top notch, and they are willing to answer virtually any question. Thought the Hospital seem to be always busy, the Staff never seems to be in a rush. LOTS of Ambulance parking availible. The Drs. seem to take pride in their stitching abilities, and have even commented about others work. The Nurses dont take crap from whiney patients in the ER, and know if you are badly hurt or not. If you go in there with a bruised arm, you may wait a LOoonnggg time. However, If....say, You go in there with a broken nose, crushed and lacerated cheeck, you will be given fantastic care! They also seem to treat head injuries in a good manor. The one complaint I have. The Dr one time asked if it was OK to recline my stretcher.....AS HE WAS ALREADY DOING SO. If your gonna ask, then wait for an answer.

3. Mar 9, 2011 at 4:08 PM
    Dirty5Thirty

Dirty5Thirty TW's BAD MF'er Squad

Member:
    First Name:
    Dean
    Auburn, CA
    Vehicle:
    2003 4Runner SR5
    Dog hair
    Dang!

I need to forward this list to my brother in Phoenix. He's got 2 daughters... a lot of helpful information in this one

To Top