1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Arizona Mod-days in the future...

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by AriZonaD54, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Jan 10, 2010 at 9:49 PM
    AriZonaD54

AriZonaD54 [OP] BANNED in 49 states...

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Valley of the Sun
    Thanks but I still enjoy the driving the Taco more. The BMW is only fun to look at and/or drive faster than 60. Anything under is a complete borefest. :eek:

2. Jan 13, 2010 at 9:52 AM
    amaes

amaes Cuz Stock Sucks

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2011 FJ Built
    ICON Stage 6, RCI Skids, Blacked out
    When are we having the next mod day? I need help flushing my power steering and trying to find where its leaking. also I have a USA Spec coming in soon. and hoping someone had the torx bit to take the bed bolts out so I can throw my d-rings in. I would host it but My garage is being used as storage because my parents are moving. But I can bring tools to whatever we do unless we do something at U-Fix it.

3. Jan 13, 2010 at 11:22 AM
    Masada

Masada Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Laveen, AZ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off Road
    All Pro Steel Plate Front Bumper| All Pro Light Bar| All Pro IFS Skid Plate| All Pro E-locker guard| PIAA 510 Fog Lights| Hella 700FF| Fox 2.5 Coilover| Bilstein 5100 on the rear| BHLM| Grill Craft MX Series insert| Added two D-rings to bed|AVID Off Road sliders| AFE Dry Flow S| Gibson Cat Back| Custom Bedbar with hilift mount| Camburg 1" Uni-Ball UCA's| Hi-Lift 48" Extreme
    I have that torx bit to take the bed bolts out...just le me know when you want to put yours on and we can do it.

I'm down for a regular mod/meet day. Heck even if we just chill, it would be fun.

4. Jan 13, 2010 at 11:43 AM
    amaes

amaes Cuz Stock Sucks

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2011 FJ Built
    Sweet I'm running to Lowes to see if they sell the D-rings so I don't have to order them off Army Surplus.

Yeah I'm down to just chill to.

5. Jan 13, 2010 at 12:21 PM
    mreimann

mreimann Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle:
    '15 double cab Limited
    Icon C/O, Fox 2.0, All Pro Expo 2.0 leafs, Total Chaos UCA's, Airflow snorkel, Custom Built Bed Rack, Pelfrey aluminum front bumper and IFS skid, All Pro aluminum rear bumper, SmittyBuilt winch. RTT
    I have extra d-rings i ordered off the army surplus. and the torx bit.

you should all come down for a meet in tucson:D

but i actually might be up in phoenix next weekend if you guys need a date for the meet!

6. Jan 13, 2010 at 1:12 PM
    amaes

amaes Cuz Stock Sucks

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2011 FJ Built
    Sweet. I'm down for next weekend. Maybe I'll have all of my parents stuff out of my garage be then too. :rolleyes:

Yeah Matt I would be more then willing to buy them off you. How many do you have? I don't feel like waiting on shipping and that BS from Army surplus.

I do want to make another trip to Tucson though because I didn't get to see your truck in action last time :laugh:

7. Jan 13, 2010 at 1:52 PM
    Masada

Masada Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Laveen, AZ
    Vehicle:
    All Pro Steel Plate Front Bumper| All Pro Light Bar| All Pro IFS Skid Plate| All Pro E-locker guard| PIAA 510 Fog Lights| Hella 700FF| Fox 2.5 Coilover| Bilstein 5100 on the rear| BHLM| Grill Craft MX Series insert| Added two D-rings to bed|AVID Off Road sliders| AFE Dry Flow S| Gibson Cat Back| Custom Bedbar with hilift mount| Camburg 1" Uni-Ball UCA's| Hi-Lift 48" Extreme
    Why not get the ones from the dealer? they are just like the others on your truck and are guaranteed to fit.

Either way, I have the hardware your looking for to remove the bed bolts as does mreimann so sounds like we got you covered ;)

Andy what's the plan for a monthly or every 6 week hang/mod day?

8. Jan 13, 2010 at 2:01 PM
    mreimann

mreimann Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle:
    '15 double cab Limited
    Icon C/O, Fox 2.0, All Pro Expo 2.0 leafs, Total Chaos UCA's, Airflow snorkel, Custom Built Bed Rack, Pelfrey aluminum front bumper and IFS skid, All Pro aluminum rear bumper, SmittyBuilt winch. RTT
    i have 3, but you'll probly just want 2 haha.

yah.....well I don't have anything to worry about right now, so i'll have my truck at the next meet:anonymous:

9. Jan 13, 2010 at 2:05 PM
    amaes

amaes Cuz Stock Sucks

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2011 FJ Built
    The ones from the dealer are like 25 each. I can buy 15 for the same price at army surplus. But the dealer ones are good because they turn.

Actually I was looking for 5 haha and then I was going to buy more later to put on my new off road junk box that I got for my birthday.

And good to hear your staying out of trouble haha or not getting caught ;)

10. Jan 13, 2010 at 2:20 PM
    Masada

Masada Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Laveen, AZ
    Vehicle:
    That's why I bought them from the dealer, and I didn't have to do a bunch of drilling...what can I say, I'm lazy :p

Products Discussed in

To Top