1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Arizona monthly Pavillions meet and greet!

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by 97yota4wd, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Apr 4, 2012 at 4:22 PM
    XPOTRPR

XPOTRPR CNC Programmer/Machinist

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    [2009 Supercharged Adventuretruck] & [1986 22r Minitruck]
    > BUILD LINKS >
    Don't mind him JD... He got turned down again today. That's why he's so grumpy. But seriously.. the Stormtrooper outfit says he's casual, but here to do work.

2. Apr 4, 2012 at 4:27 PM
    G scott04

G scott04 ...

Member:
    First Name:
    Garrett
    Mesa
    Vehicle:
    04 PreRunner
    It says "tourist"

3. Apr 4, 2012 at 4:28 PM
    XPOTRPR

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    > BUILD LINKS >
    It may.. everyone deserves a vacation. but don't let that fool you..

4. Apr 4, 2012 at 4:28 PM
    Phil Dammit

Phil Dammit Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Your Mom
    Tempe, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    05 5 lug minitrucker
    4.5/5.5 drop, DJM arms, QA1 coilovers, 6lug leafs, QA1 18-way, rear swaybar, Batwing Big brakes, high flow cat, indy/hurst shifter, memphis amps, focal 3-ways, Eclipse AV unit, SunDown 10" custom box, TRD bucket swap.
    I do believe I will get along quite alright without having the ability to organize runs. TW is not my select group of friends. And money only comes in one color bud, GREEN, and green is green. If you honestly are going to turn down a sell or a buy due to your preconceived notion of someone you might have some inner work to do with yourself..

Damn....:( and LMAO.

5. Apr 4, 2012 at 5:03 PM
    Aw9d

Aw9d That one guy

Member:
    I would have to say not always the case. If your a douche bag and I'm selling something for a deal to someone, I'll pass you up and sell it for less because why should I hook up a dbag?

6. Apr 4, 2012 at 5:08 PM
    Phil Dammit

Member:
    First Name:
    Your Mom
    Tempe, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    05 5 lug minitrucker
    4.5/5.5 drop, DJM arms, QA1 coilovers, 6lug leafs, QA1 18-way, rear swaybar, Batwing Big brakes, high flow cat, indy/hurst shifter, memphis amps, focal 3-ways, Eclipse AV unit, SunDown 10" custom box, TRD bucket swap.
    Well to each there own. I will get along just fine.

7. Apr 4, 2012 at 5:25 PM
    Cr250jumper

Cr250jumper Señor member

Member:
    The moon
    Vehicle:
    50 shades of tan©
    Tacoma with some stuff melted to it
    Exactly to each their own. You can continue to call Josh names and Im sure your existence here wont be long, or you can stop acting like a shithead, your choice

8. Apr 4, 2012 at 5:30 PM
    Phil Dammit

Member:
    First Name:
    Your Mom
    Tempe, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    05 5 lug minitrucker
    You done with your tempertamtrum bro? Cuz I was over it some 6 pages ago.

And you are really offended by buttercup.... goodlord what else hurts your virgin ears? Btw splended job on trolling the hell out of this thread.

9. Apr 4, 2012 at 5:42 PM
    Aw9d

Aw9d That one guy

Member:
    Really the way you've been acting on here, no you won't get along just fine. I'm rather new here as well and trust me, these are a tight group of guys who back each other up. I've had the pleasure to meet quite a few people from here, all of them been super cool so far. And not just in the Az sections, lots of people on this site live in different states and are really good friends, thanks to TacomaWorld.

However, you've gone after JD and Josh, both who have helped answer plenty of questions for TONS of people (for free might I add). Hell Josh has offered to help me work on my truck multiple times just from me posting pic's of what I was doing. Not to make money, just because he wants to work on a Taco with a fellow Taco enthusiast. A lot of the guys on here are really cool guys and I don't think you are in a position to be calling people out like you are. If your joking, then just stop because nobody is finding it funny and you are coming off as a big ol' douchebag regardless if you think you are or not.

If you wanna just be an dildo and troll around, go over to 4chan and play there. That's what that site is for. Here we are about trucks, making friends and having some fun with our Tacoma's. Your profile says your 27 but you are acting like a 14 year old teenager and it won't fly long around here. Maybe this isn't the site for you?

Not calling you out like you have been to everyone, but giving you some insight so hopefully you can slow your stroll and make some friends on here.

10. Apr 4, 2012 at 5:43 PM
    XPOTRPR

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    > BUILD LINKS >
    You sure about that? BRO?

You keep going at this like a kid crying to his mommy cuz he didnt get a bike for Christmas.. which I would guess, isn't too far off.

All of us get along here on TW, and are friends outside of this website... We aren't going to sit around and let some new guy talk shit to our friends and be the definition of a troll.. You said earlier that this site isn't your select group of friends.. so maybe do us all a favor, including yourself, and move on man.

11. Apr 4, 2012 at 5:45 PM
    Cr250jumper

Cr250jumper Señor member

Member:
    The moon
    Vehicle:
    50 shades of tan©
    Im not mad, just trying to let you know acting like this you wont be around long

12. Apr 4, 2012 at 5:52 PM
    Phil Dammit

Member:
    First Name:
    Your Mom
    Tempe, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    05 5 lug minitrucker
    And I have found the "quite a few bunch" on here who think Im a douche. I made plenty of friends from all over the country via CT but then CT started turning into what this Chapter of TW seems to be.

Pointing fingers goes but so far. This original shit storm started with Josh getting butt puckered over a response with the word bro in a sentence in a post where I was trying to inform the Arizona section of what was going on with the valley. And last I checked calling someone buttercup wasn shit talking, but if its my bad Im soooooooo sorry you were offended by BUTTERCUP.

13. Apr 4, 2012 at 5:58 PM
    Aw9d

Aw9d That one guy

Member:
    No just just "quite a few" pretty much everyone thinks your a douche. I'm having to assume if your this way in real life, everyone else thinks your a douche as well and is using you for whatever reasons they have, but you think they are your friends. Or you're hanging out with other douchebags that are just like you. As they say, birds of a feather douche together.

I'm trying to help you out man, as well as everyone else. But you continue to be a dildo. So we'll see how long till you get banned.

Take care.

14. Apr 4, 2012 at 6:02 PM
    Phil Dammit

Member:
    First Name:
    Your Mom
    Tempe, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    05 5 lug minitrucker
    Help me out, how is that? By telling me Im a douche for nicknaming Josh buttercup? Is that the hairline fracture that caused your bone to break?What else shouldn I be doing that is so offensive to you, JD, Josh and as you have so elliquantly overgeneralized as all of TW and apparently now the world?

15. Apr 4, 2012 at 6:08 PM
    Aw9d

Aw9d That one guy

Member:
    You haven't offended me at all. I actually find you entertaining. I feel like you are one of the cast member's of Jersey Shore posting on here. It's much better than TV by far.

WE are all telling you to cool your jets. You came in here acting like you own the place, Trolling like mad. Not a good way to start things off. Everyone is telling you to cool it down and act like a civil person, and you just keep on Trolling. So good luck with that approach.

Until then, pass me the :popcorn: and let the show continue!

16. Apr 4, 2012 at 6:11 PM
    XPOTRPR

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    > BUILD LINKS >
    I got so call "butt puckered" not at the Bro comment.. but your attitude and character on this website. Which in turn made me not want to be associated as your "bro", friend, pal, etc. You can call me your buttercup all you want... If that's what your Into. Cool. I'll take that over being your Bro anyday...

Which btw.. you started this whole thing with the buttercup comment. All I said was I'm not your Bro.

17. Apr 4, 2012 at 6:23 PM
    Cr250jumper

Cr250jumper Señor member

Member:
    The moon
    Vehicle:
    50 shades of tan©
    LOL

18. Apr 4, 2012 at 6:34 PM
    Phil Dammit

Member:
    First Name:
    Your Mom
    Tempe, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    05 5 lug minitrucker
    YEAH BUDDY! See Aw9d not everyone thinks Im a doucher.

19. Apr 4, 2012 at 6:56 PM
    Phil Dammit

Member:
    First Name:
    Your Mom
    Tempe, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    05 5 lug minitrucker
    You graduating this year Cmack?

20. Apr 4, 2012 at 6:56 PM
    Cr250jumper

Cr250jumper Señor member

Member:
    The moon
    Vehicle:
    50 shades of tan©
    Everyone here jokes around with each other, thats not the deal. The issue is not the word you use, its the way you intend it like prison yard bitch style, for days. You cant just walk in and start slinging insults in a local thread and expect warm results

Products Discussed in

To Top