1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Arizona to eliminate speed-enforcement cameras on freeways

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by Seabass, May 6, 2010.

1. May 6, 2010 at 10:59 PM
    BFA

BFA Nuttier than squirrel shit.

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2003 3.4 4x4 5spd
    the techs deal with the trailers i just work on the vans, and as far as constitutional i could care less about the cameras because in my personal vehicle i speed and when i know when one is coming up i slow down then speed back up its not that hard. i knew where they all were before i started here and have never gotten a ticket

2. May 6, 2010 at 11:03 PM
    tacomarich

tacomarich luvsoffroading

Member:
    First Name:
    rich
    arizona
    Vehicle:
    trd 4x4 offroad
    still doesnt make them right to be present in the first place. that is what traffic enforcement is for. brake lights when people see those cameras, which cause hazards on our freeways.

3. May 6, 2010 at 11:08 PM
    BFA

BFA Nuttier than squirrel shit.

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2003 3.4 4x4 5spd
    honestly with the amount of crime and stuff that we have in az would you really want more officers assigned to traffic patrols? i prefer they be assigned to more important things like busting the shitheads that drove that car into the gun store in scottsdale.. im more concerned about bigger things like gun laws and more important freedoms cause honestly i think theres too many people that are hung up on this camera bs that its just ridiculous now. why not put all that energy towards something more important like stopping illegal immigration?

but my 2 cents is still just.. 2 cents

4. May 7, 2010 at 2:46 PM
    Packman73

Packman73 ^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    The free state of Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Off Road
    Bilstein 5100's (front set @ .85"), OME 885's, chris4x4 anti-Taco-lean spacer on driver's side, Total Chaos UCAs, Rear Leaf Spring TSB, Toytec AALs, Black FJ TT Wheels, BFG 285/75R 16 AT Tires, TRD Exhaust, Viper Alarm, Fog Light Mod, De-badged, Blue LED Dome Light, EZ Clamped Tailgate, Wet Okoles, Satoshi Grill, 5% Tint, Engine Tick Fix, Black Rear Bumper, Black Center Valence, Exhaust Cut At Axle, Thanks for all the help chris4x4!

Products Discussed in

To Top