1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

at autozone gross odd site you have to read

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Hunter423, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 10, 2012 at 6:54 PM
    Hunter423

Hunter423 [OP] Hunter423

Member:
    First Name:
    hunter
    TN
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma TRD off road
    brush guard, piaa foggs, tinted tail light, tinted windows, rain guards, pure white with blue tinted bulbd all over, white bulbs for licencess plate lighting, blacked out head lights
    first off i mean sight....ok get this shit my buddie was working on his yota and needed a part so i drove him down to autozone and get this there is a man and i use that term oh so loosely in high heels and a skirt or blouse or whatever as he walked out a couldnt help but bust out laughing and he looked back and wasnt happy omg it was weird as all get out

2. Mar 10, 2012 at 6:58 PM
    MountainEarth

MountainEarth Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    CO
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD OR Access
    Leer 100XR Shell, BedRug mat - comfy sleeping, GT Covers microfiber seat covers, BFG All Terrains 265/70r16, Dashmat, Antennax 13" shorty antenna, Weathertech liners, Ultra Gauge, Avid Light Bar, PIAA 520 ATPs, one old dog
    Don't knock it till you try it. :D

3. Mar 10, 2012 at 6:59 PM
    Hunter423

Hunter423 [OP] Hunter423

Member:
    First Name:
    hunter
    TN
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma TRD off road
    brush guard, piaa foggs, tinted tail light, tinted windows, rain guards, pure white with blue tinted bulbd all over, white bulbs for licencess plate lighting, blacked out head lights
    yes i do not joke i shouldve asked him for his man card

4. Mar 10, 2012 at 7:01 PM
    TacoDawgfan

TacoDawgfan Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    2011 Silver 4x4 TRD Sport w/JBL
    5100's at 1.75, Rear leaf TSB, Moto Metal 951 16x8, BFG TKO2 265/75/16, AFe Stage 2 CAI w/pro dry filter, Kenwood DDX374BT installed with Idatalink Maestro kit, Access Loredo tonneau cover, N-Fab steps, Tinted windows, EGR in channel vent visors, UGA drink coasters in the front cup holders, and a Graco car seat in the back seat
    Back in my teens we had what we called a he-she roam around a local Burger King. Now I was a little younger than my friends and was scared but they would drive around and mess with him/her until one night, In a deep manly voice "he" responded that he had a 45 caliber dick for us. :eek: Of course this was in the 80's, it's much more common now. :rolleyes:

5. Mar 10, 2012 at 7:02 PM
    JimBeam

JimBeam BECAUSE INTERNETS!! Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra
    From the code of conduct

Use of offensive and inflammatory language, discussions or content targeting an ethnic, political or religious group, gender, sexual orientation, name calling, and humiliating or bashing members is prohibited in the forums of Tacoma World. Political discussion, talk or displays of street racing and excessive speeding are also not permitted on Tacoma World. Posting links or information for the purpose of pirating or illegally obtaining products is also prohibited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top