1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ATC Malfunction light on

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Badassseabee, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Mar 19, 2012 at 12:11 PM
    Badassseabee

Badassseabee [OP] Taco for life

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Sigonella,Sicily
    So yesterday went cruiseing on the beach and ended up later on in the night getting stuck now my ATC malfunction light is on anybody have any Ideas why or what the problem could be it would be a big help to solve the issue.

2. Mar 20, 2012 at 4:33 AM
    Badassseabee

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Sigonella,Sicily
    The one above the traction control off which would be the malfunction light for ATC and LSD

3. Mar 22, 2012 at 1:09 AM
    Badassseabee

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Sigonella,Sicily
    It is fixed now I took it in for a four wheel alinment and it fixed the problem. Also there is no dealer were I am stationed that knows Tacomas I do all the work myself because toyota will not except my warrenty since I am not state side but what I think is really dumb is I am military and I need my vehicle where ever I go.

4. Jun 3, 2012 at 9:16 PM
    EVErsionDesigns

EVErsionDesigns Hakuna Matata, bitches!

Member:
    First Name:
    Trent
    Hemet, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 4wd TRD OffRoad
    Grillcraft, White Surround, 2x20" LED Bars, Wet Okole, Bed Lights, TRD Intake, TRD Exhaust, TRD TT Wheels, OMF Beadlocks, Camburg UCA, 2.5" ICON RR front coils w/ comp. adj., 2.5" ICON RR rears w/ comp. adj., 2.0" ICON air bump system.
    I had the same malfunction light come on. But, my truck pulls left really bad too so maybe I'll just go get it aligned like you said.
    When the malfunction light was on did the traction control really malfunction for you, or was it just a warning?

To Top