1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ATT contract with two free phones

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by bendbolden, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Apr 18, 2012 at 5:16 AM
    bendbolden

bendbolden [OP] Come and take them.

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Moscow, TN
    Vehicle:
    07 FJ Cruiser
    None but soon......
    I am trying to find someone to take over my ATT cell account. I have 1 year 3 months left on the contract. I will include our two current phones both with otterboxes. That is an Atrix 4G and an iPhone 3GS. Both in great condition. To my knowledge there is no charge for doing this but if it is I will pay for the swap. This is an easy way to et out of paying for expensive phones, getting a shorter contract, as well as no startup fees. We need to switch to another carrier that has better service in our area. I will post of pics of the phones in just a bit. Please message me if you are interested. Currently we have the 700 minute plan with plenty of rollover minutes. I have the 3gb data plan on the Atrix 4G and the wife has the 2gb plan on the iPhone. All of this can be changed without penalty if you wish. Basically you are just assuming the contract and getting two great free phones.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Apr 18, 2012 at 7:54 AM
    bendbolden

bendbolden [OP] Come and take them.

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Moscow, TN
    Vehicle:
    07 FJ Cruiser
    None but soon......
    Also if anyone has verizon looking to swap I can take over your contract. That is who I want to switch to. Thanks

To Top