1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ATTENTION PA OWNERS, I WTB YOUR STEELIES

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by JTW, May 11, 2013.

1. May 21, 2013 at 6:21 AM
    JTW

JTW [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Pittsburgh PA
    Vehicle:
    2013 tacoma DCSB 4x4 Base
    Rancher shell,16x8 Enduro rims with 265/75/16 BFG K/O'S, 5100's with eibach springs and a 2 inch aal not installed yet;) brute force rear bumper with a tire gate and rotopax 2 gal cans.
    Ok cool. Yea as long as its not rusted out? Yea that's very reasonable. On a side note do you have a corolla?

2. May 21, 2013 at 3:19 PM
    Texoma

Texoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    Poweraid TB spacer, a bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA 2035s headers and dey are perty, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, LR UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, 5 factory 16" steels wit Pep Boys special Dakota Definity MT's in 285/75/16, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more but it's alre
    Nah, I got an 88' Buick Century. My big pimpin luxury sedan for work commute.

3. May 28, 2013 at 10:55 AM
    Plannerman99

Plannerman99 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    So Cal
    Vehicle:
    '10 SSM 4x4 DC
    Custom bed mat, Demello Offroad Sliders, So Cal pin striping
    Are you still looking for steelies?

4. May 29, 2013 at 4:06 AM
    JTW

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Pittsburgh PA
    Vehicle:
    Rancher shell,16x8 Enduro rims with 265/75/16 BFG K/O'S, 5100's with eibach springs and a 2 inch aal not installed yet;) brute force rear bumper with a tire gate and rotopax 2 gal cans.
    Ok cool I had some weather tech floor mats for a corolla. Didn't know if you needed some.

5. May 29, 2013 at 5:14 AM
    JTW

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Pittsburgh PA
    Vehicle:
    Ok cool I had some weather tech floor mats for a corolla. Didn't know if you needed some.

6. May 29, 2013 at 5:15 AM
    JTW

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Pittsburgh PA
    Vehicle:
    I am

7. Jun 2, 2013 at 8:28 PM
    Texoma

Texoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    Poweraid TB spacer, a bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA 2035s headers and dey are perty, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, LR UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, 5 factory 16" steels wit Pep Boys special Dakota Definity MT's in 285/75/16, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more but it's alre
    So, looks like the plan is that I will be coming to PGH on Saturday June 8th for my sons baseball game. Game is at 3pm in the North Hills area (Shaler/Glenshaw) I will be leaving my house Saturday morning around 4 or 5 am and in PGH by 9am. So if you want, I'll bring my steel rim for ya, and if you work out anything with any of the guys in my area, I can bring theirs along as well. And if there is anyone along my route that wants to deal with ya, I can pick theirs up as well. As far as money goes, if you owe any one, I won't deal with that, do it through pay pal or another method, I am merely "The Transporter" with out the Audi or BMW. I also plan on staying in PGH til about 7pm, then heading back home after dinner. So let me know if you're going to be available, and at the minimum, I'll have my steel rim for you.

8. Jun 3, 2013 at 2:11 PM
    JTW

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Pittsburgh PA
    Vehicle:

First off congrats on your son making to playoffs. Anyways, that should be just fine I completely understand. I will just buy yours because I wouldn't feel comfortable bring a third party into this. But I should be free that day. I work nights so I should be able to swing up there sometime that day (whatever is good for the both of us) thank you very much and have safe travels. Ill inbox you my cell# so we can have better means of communication.

9. Jun 9, 2013 at 4:29 AM
    SNJTacoma11

SNJTacoma11 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Runnemede New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma Crew Cab 4x4 SR5
    I have 4 off tires plus full spare? In South Jersey.
    Chris

10. Jun 10, 2013 at 3:38 AM
    JTW

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Pittsburgh PA
    Vehicle:
    4 off tires? Is the spare a 16x7 6lug steel rim? And condition? Maybe a picture as well. Thanks

To Top