1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Audi 90 Quattro Sport '95

Discussion in 'Other Builds' started by Trowbocop, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Jan 3, 2013 at 10:57 PM
    Trowbocop

Trowbocop [OP] Adventurer

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    So Cal
    Vehicle:
    03 Tacoma SR5
    Volant Cold Air Intake, 3" JBA Catback Exhaust, JBA Headers, rock sliders, Kobalt toolbox, bedlined rocker panels, derped grill, rims and emblems, custom rear bumper, OME Nitrocharger Sport Suspension 881s & Dakars +aal, 265-75-16 duratracs, Herculined bed, sleeping platform, protop 100 shell, weathertech digital cut floormats, cb & external speaker, dumped exhaust after axle, sleeping platform/ 4.5" memory foam mattress
    Not a build thread.. totalled a few years ago. Just found some pics, and wanted to show it off :rolleyes:

I got this as my first car, put tires & rims, tint, sound system, clear corners..and that's about it besides stickers and roof racks with board clamps and bike fittings.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Was hauling around a corner at night in January in SLC, when the intersection was all black ice...Ended up sliding up where the curb goes down to meet the street, right into a tree :mad: Was goin around 40mph, so it wasn't pretty. Tagged the tree right in front of the drivers side, broke my wrist and cut my face open...Sucked.

But that said, I drive more careful now in inclimate weather- and shi* happens for a reason.. Just glad I didn't total it goin 125mph and roll it 8 times like I probably should have.

Miss that thing.

2. Dec 14, 2014 at 9:31 PM
    knuckleduster271

knuckleduster271 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Baron Longrod Von Hug€nschlong
    ohio
    Vehicle:
    98 sr5 xtra cab
    881's, 5100's, soft 8's, elocker, matrix seats, smittybilt xrc8.
    Nice cars.
    I picked this one up for $500 not running. Had been sitting for 2 years. Paint was almost pink from oxidation.

[​IMG]

It ended up jumping time. I put a new belt/wp on it and some new pads and rotors all the way around, waxed it, painted the wheels/bumpers black then sold it a week later for $2600

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
  3. Dec 15, 2014 at 9:35 AM
    Trowbocop

Trowbocop [OP] Adventurer

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    So Cal
    Vehicle:
    03 Tacoma SR5
    Volant Cold Air Intake, 3" JBA Catback Exhaust, JBA Headers, rock sliders, Kobalt toolbox, bedlined rocker panels, derped grill, rims and emblems, custom rear bumper, OME Nitrocharger Sport Suspension 881s & Dakars +aal, 265-75-16 duratracs, Herculined bed, sleeping platform, protop 100 shell, weathertech digital cut floormats, cb & external speaker, dumped exhaust after axle, sleeping platform/ 4.5" memory foam mattress
    Nice! I'd love to find one for that kind of $ and re-build it. So much fun to drive.

4. Dec 15, 2014 at 10:39 PM
    knuckleduster271

knuckleduster271 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Baron Longrod Von Hug€nschlong
    ohio
    Vehicle:
    98 sr5 xtra cab
    881's, 5100's, soft 8's, elocker, matrix seats, smittybilt xrc8.
    I was suprised at how much power the stock 2.8 made.
    I probably would have kept it had it been a 5 speed, car was loaded- black leather, heated seats, power moonroof, power seats, ac even worked.
    I still got the damn tool for the timing belt in my box that cost me $100 lol... Prob never use the damn thing again.

To Top