1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Auto mat central 7" off road lights

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by hedman, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Nov 17, 2011 at 9:48 PM
    hedman

hedman [OP] The Ghost

Member:
    Canada BC
    Vehicle:
    18 DBL CAB LB TRD SPORT
    Ok so after I finally ordered them it only took ten days to get to my place which was expected. The hardest part of the install was chasing my four year old son around the back yard to get the couple tools he ran off with and hid on me. I personally opted to go for a different switch for the dash cause when I was down at the parts store for some wax I noticed they had a nicer looking one. But after all was said and done I was quite impressed with the amount of light that they provided and believe that for the amount that they cost it was well worth it. Sadly I only got to use them for a week after I pulled a stupid move and rolled my truck. However I'm going to see if I can remove them here next week if they write off my truck because these will defently be going onto whatever I get next.

On a side note one of these lights lit up the road better than my wife's high beams on her jetta and it was pretty much pointed straigh at the ground.

2. Nov 17, 2011 at 10:38 PM
    907taco

907taco Alaskan Assassin

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Alaska
    Vehicle:
    2010 BlackSandPearl 4x4
    ultimate lift kit ( toytec ) ome dakar leaf pack , w/ extended length billies, LR uca's, Pro comp 7089s, KM2's 285 70 17, neoprene seat covers, weather techs, CBI sliders w/kickout, URD ss, cab mount chop, VHT night shade tint>tails,3rd B-light. Debadged. Grillecraft grille, rear diff breather mod. CBI Moab front bumper, warn M8000 winch, HID kragens 7", Hella's micro fogs. retrofit headlights HIDS, LED solutions maps/license! 886 back up light mod,
    pics??

3. Nov 18, 2011 at 1:56 PM
    hedman

hedman [OP] The Ghost

Member:
    Canada BC
    Vehicle:
    18 DBL CAB LB TRD SPORT
    Never got to take any before writing off the truck. Sorry

To Top