1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

AutoMatCentral Rebate Offer

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by automatcentral, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 22, 2009 at 2:27 PM
    automatcentral

automatcentral [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    I'm reprising a rebate offer I've extended in the past.

I'll gladly give a cash-back rebate of $20 to anyone who provides feedback on this forum about any of our products after purchase. We recently rolled out our new white halo fog lamp model for which we've already received great feedback (see recent review).

Be sure to check it out as well as any other our products you may be interested in - we continue to receive great reviews about our Versagate Bed Extender, still a great value with a full year warranty. This offer is available through 9/15/09.

Thanks.
    AutoMatCentral

Please PM me if you have any questions.

2. Aug 28, 2009 at 11:10 PM
    jeremiekc

jeremiekc Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremie
    Vilseck, Germany
    Vehicle:
    07 Regular Cab Base Model
    Secondary Air Filter removed, Painted Brake Calipers, AFN Drop in air cleaner, OEM Chrome Bumper, OEM Chrome grilll, OEM Cruise Control, OEM Interval Wipers, Hard Wired Garmin Nuvi 670, X-Runner Rims, Devil Horns, 6000w HID's, Bling Light Fogs with Blue Halo, OEM Bilstein Rear Shocks, 12V Plug in Truck Bed pocket. Debagged, 13" Antennax, Color Matched Satoshi Grill, URD Short Shifter, WeatherTech Floor Mats, PainLess Wiring Switched Fuse Box, Black Sand Pearl X-Runner Badges
    I can't really give a positive review on the Blinglight Colored LED Halo Fog Lamp kit that I just ordered.

Two days after I installed the lights on the truck the Blue LED ring burnt out and I have not been able to get a response back from AutoMat Central on the procedures that I need to follow to replace it. As far as the one halo ring that does work it only has two LED's at the bottom that project light through a plastic tube as it goes to the top. It is really bright at the bottom but is almost zero at the top. If you are looking for a brite colored LED Halo I do not recommend this product.

As far as the switch goes it comes apart really easy and is overall pretty cheap. It also will not fit in any of the slots on the dash so you either have to put it on the dash directly or put it on the power mirrors blank.

3. Sep 3, 2009 at 7:31 PM
    jeremiekc

jeremiekc Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremie
    Vilseck, Germany
    Vehicle:
    07 Regular Cab Base Model
    Secondary Air Filter removed, Painted Brake Calipers, AFN Drop in air cleaner, OEM Chrome Bumper, OEM Chrome grilll, OEM Cruise Control, OEM Interval Wipers, Hard Wired Garmin Nuvi 670, X-Runner Rims, Devil Horns, 6000w HID's, Bling Light Fogs with Blue Halo, OEM Bilstein Rear Shocks, 12V Plug in Truck Bed pocket. Debagged, 13" Antennax, Color Matched Satoshi Grill, URD Short Shifter, WeatherTech Floor Mats, PainLess Wiring Switched Fuse Box, Black Sand Pearl X-Runner Badges
    So Andrew at Automat has totally redeemend himself and over all has provided a great product. I had one of the Halo rings go bad and once I got ahold of Andrew and two of them were sent. The lights fit really well in the stock fog light holes. A little creative bending and imagination is necessary but they do fit. The lights are really brite and work extremely well in the rain and fog.

Overall a great product. I am looking at getting a set of their LED Turn Signals soon.

4. Sep 12, 2009 at 2:35 PM
    automatcentral

automatcentral [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    There are only a few days left on this excellent rebate offer! Please contact me if you are interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top