1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

AZ BS Thread 2.0

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by Kyouto42, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 25, 2015 at 9:03 AM
    Aw9d

Aw9d That one guy

Member:
    I accept that challenge.

2. Sep 25, 2015 at 9:10 AM
    2ndGenJonny

2ndGenJonny Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Gilbert, AZ
    Let's do this!

I need some plad pants tho

[​IMG]

Aw9d[QUOTED] likes this.
  3. Sep 25, 2015 at 9:14 AM
    2ndGenJonny

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Gilbert, AZ
    Ha-ha! Thanks.

4. Sep 25, 2015 at 9:17 AM
    Aw9d

Aw9d That one guy

Member:
    I used to golf as a kid but haven't picked up a club in ages. The last time I did was my brother in laws wedding day and he wanted to golf before the wedding. We all went to the driving range and I ended up throwing the club further than I could hit a ball. Throwing the club wasn't a choice either. Sports and me don't mix.

2ndGenJonny likes this.
  5. Sep 25, 2015 at 9:18 AM
    2ndGenJonny

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Gilbert, AZ
    Those are amazing!!! I'm not dumping 100$ though.

I bet I can find something just as amazing at good will

6. Sep 25, 2015 at 9:19 AM
    2ndGenJonny

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Gilbert, AZ
    TW worst golfer tournament!!

Techoma likes this.
  7. Sep 25, 2015 at 9:20 AM
    4Running Daily

4Running Daily Long Live ZS

Member:
    First Name:
    Connor
    Tempe/San Diego
    Vehicle:
    1996 Toyota 4Runner
    I worked that job for 3 years and loved every minute of it

8. Sep 25, 2015 at 9:22 AM
    2ndGenJonny

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Gilbert, AZ
    I wouldn't want to golf with anyone that took the game seriously becuase they will get pissed by the first hole

Techoma likes this.
  9. Sep 25, 2015 at 9:24 AM
    Cannonball

Cannonball Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Phoenix
    Vehicle:
    2012 F-250 FX4 6.7 diesel / 1979 Jeep CJ-5
    Was a 7 many years ago. Haven't played in a couple years.

10. Sep 25, 2015 at 9:25 AM
    4Running Daily

4Running Daily Long Live ZS

Member:
    First Name:
    Connor
    Tempe/San Diego
    Vehicle:
    1996 Toyota 4Runner
    That's the best part. Treating the game like its a joke while playing with someone who cares, and still doing better than them

11. Sep 25, 2015 at 9:31 AM
    2ndGenJonny

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Gilbert, AZ
    Yea, I'd imagine that would piss someone off

Techoma likes this.
  12. Sep 25, 2015 at 9:52 AM
    prodeer

prodeer Don't know what normal is anymore

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Boise Idaho
    Vehicle:
    08 AC Tacoma
    Intake, Lift,, Custom Arizona pinstriping piant job, icon 2.0 rears and sway away Adjustable coil overs, KMFB sliders, KMFB Frankinsprings, cb mount, and p.a. System
    We should get a TW golf tournament going.

13. Sep 25, 2015 at 9:58 AM
    tubbsisland

tubbsisland I took snowtanks beer

Member:
    First Name:
    Cliff
    Arizona
    ok well now I want to golf this weekend haha

14. Sep 25, 2015 at 10:05 AM
    Cannonball

Cannonball Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Phoenix
    Vehicle:
    2012 F-250 FX4 6.7 diesel / 1979 Jeep CJ-5
    Used to use TourStage Z101's awesome import forged cavity backs (zero offset). Still have them but I'm not good enough anymore. Now have Callaway shovels.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  15. Sep 25, 2015 at 10:50 AM
    Rextinkleton93

Rextinkleton93 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2018 Superwhite Tundra Crewmax 4x4
    I've had the same set of forged blades since I was 15. Not forgiving at all, but damn when your swing is on, the distances and control of the ball are so accurate. Haven't played much in the last couple years, I'd probably just play really terrible lol

Cannonball likes this.
  16. Sep 25, 2015 at 10:50 AM
    Techoma

Techoma This is the Wild, Wild, West!

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Extreme Expo 05 PreRunner
    Dirty fives on Level 8s, 4.88 gears and Harrod Locker on rear. Cab Chop x2, MBRP Cat Back Dual Exhaust w Flowmaster 44 for punch, cut off at rear axle, Throttle Body spacer, Camburg UCA and Coil-Overs, Matrix Spindle lift up front ProComp extended travel on rear w\ Dakar leafs +, Panasonic HU w Front x2 and rear x1 camera, kicker 500 powering 2 JL Audio 10" subs, JL component speakers in front doors and JL audio coaxials in rear doors powered by alpine 600 amp. Cobra all in one CB, Easy Lift hood, and Easy Down Tailgate, Pop N Lock, Dual RGB Halo Projectors, Blacked out tails with HI intensity LED's, Scanguage II, AVID Custom sliders and Hybrid rear bumper, Pelfreybilt Hybrid front, Glock Steering Column Holster, 2 Hella's behind Satoshi on Avid light Bar, Decepticon Badges, 2x 24" LED ropes and 2X 4" HI LEDs to fire up Satoshi w Super Bright green Halo's. Under Hood lighting as well as RGB rock lights. PrinSu Cab/Shell Rack with FreeSpirit hard shell RTT, 28", 2x 20", and 50" LED Bars all controlled by SwitchPros and Weathertechs front and rear.
    Are we talking about ribs here????

I was at the AFB a few days ago. Like most bases, they have a thrift shop right on base! STUPID CHEAP!!!!!

I used to have a full set but only PLAYED 3 to 4 times a year. If you want to Golf, you need to go OFTEN, otherwise, you will be like me, and just PLAY GOLF. It just got to be something that was too expensive to PLAY once in a great while that I didn't ever improve at due to the lack of practice. Sold all my shit off before my move... CHEAP! I've only broke 100 once.

hmmmmm... doubt it

Ditto

17. Sep 25, 2015 at 11:02 AM
    Techoma

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Dirty fives on Level 8s, 4.88 gears and Harrod Locker on rear. Cab Chop x2, MBRP Cat Back Dual Exhaust w Flowmaster 44 for punch, cut off at rear axle, Throttle Body spacer, Camburg UCA and Coil-Overs, Matrix Spindle lift up front ProComp extended travel on rear w\ Dakar leafs +, Panasonic HU w Front x2 and rear x1 camera, kicker 500 powering 2 JL Audio 10" subs, JL component speakers in front doors and JL audio coaxials in rear doors powered by alpine 600 amp. Cobra all in one CB, Easy Lift hood, and Easy Down Tailgate, Pop N Lock, Dual RGB Halo Projectors, Blacked out tails with HI intensity LED's, Scanguage II, AVID Custom sliders and Hybrid rear bumper, Pelfreybilt Hybrid front, Glock Steering Column Holster, 2 Hella's behind Satoshi on Avid light Bar, Decepticon Badges, 2x 24" LED ropes and 2X 4" HI LEDs to fire up Satoshi w Super Bright green Halo's. Under Hood lighting as well as RGB rock lights. PrinSu Cab/Shell Rack with FreeSpirit hard shell RTT, 28", 2x 20", and 50" LED Bars all controlled by SwitchPros and Weathertechs front and rear.
    My AZ escapades continue.... last night backing into my temp residence carport... going uphill... I managed to do a true Buffalo Bills thing... WIDE RIGHT into the wall. Got lucky its only the bumper!!!

2015-09-25 10.51.46.jpg

18. Sep 25, 2015 at 11:05 AM
    The Fluffer

The Fluffer Keepin dick's hard and pussie's wet since 1990

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Vehicle:
    07 SWB X-runner /// 01 Jade Mica Tundra
    boughten
    Time for a @Pelfreybilt High clearance bumper!

2ndGenJonny likes this.
  19. Sep 25, 2015 at 11:10 AM
    Techoma

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Earlier, the wife and I were at the parking lot of In and Out (in this thread had to be cautious writing that line!) talking to Quinten about bumpers... me saying I need a high clearance. She asked "How could you back into something with that nice backup camera?". I laughed, said "It can happen"... and boy did I prove it!!!

I'll get one.... just not digging the price tag on most. I'll keep my eyes on the classifieds and CL. That's where most of my shit came from!

20. Sep 25, 2015 at 11:18 AM
    TRLDMG T4R

TRLDMG T4R Can't wait to be Mall Rated!

Member:
    First Name:
    Todd
    Prescott, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2003 Toyota 4Runner SR5
    F-Icon 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coilovers, Icon UCAs, R-Icon 2.5 Remote Reservoir CDCV with Overland HD Springs, Icon Billet Rear Trailing Arms, Demello Flat Top Steel Bumper, Baja Designs in the bumper, KC Hilites Gravity Pro6. CBI ditch mount brackets, Prinsudesignstudios rack. 17in Method race wheels NV with 285/75/17 Toyo Open Country Mts, Midland 40 CH CB, 3ft FireStik. . .
    Hey guys....I have a few questions about lifts. 1st off does anyone know anything about Toytec lifts. I really like the boss complete and its within my price range right now. I want 3in on my 4R. Is that a good lift of should I just save and get an icon lift instead. From what I've searched out so far the Toytec Boss lift is pretty good for the price. I plan to get the HD springs in the back (because I plan on putting on an aftermarket bumper with a tire carrier) and total chaos upper control arms on. That setup cost around $2400. So ya any feed back would be sweet. and or if you know of any better lifts. Also its going on a 03 4runner. Thanks guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top