1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

AZ BS Thread 4.2⁰

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by Brian007Taco, May 12, 2016.

1. Jun 1, 2017 at 9:21 PM
    tubbsisland

tubbsisland I took snowtanks beer

Member:
    First Name:
    Cliff
    Arizona
    Ryan needs her 4Runner done

2. Jun 1, 2017 at 10:49 PM
    SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam IG: SamGoingHam

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2014 TACO 5LUG LOCKED
    Just delivered my 3rd member to @ZUK. Awesome guy! Totally recommend him to anyone looking to do a Regear/Locker install.

3. Jun 1, 2017 at 11:44 PM
    JuansTaco

JuansTaco JuanInAMillion

Member:
    First Name:
    Juan
    gilbert az
    Vehicle:
    2004 PreRunner SR5 stormtrooper
    ESB long travel kit, Deaver f67s with DTF 12 inch shackles.
    how is his pricing??

SamGoingHam likes this.
  4. Jun 1, 2017 at 11:52 PM
    SamGoingHam

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2014 TACO 5LUG LOCKED
    Better than any Butt raping gear shops you'll find here in AZ. His work is thorough and accurate. He sends you detailed progress pictures as he works on it. Multiple AZTW members have gone through him already.

He has an enormous list of past projects on his website.
    http://gearinstalls.com/

5. Jun 2, 2017 at 8:31 AM
    llibrm

llibrm OH NOOOOOO!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Winthrop, WA
    Vehicle:
    06 DCSB, 06 LC120 (sold)
    Pelfreybilt Aluminum Bumper, KING 2.5 on all four corners, 4x4 illuminated switch, Cobra 75 w/ 3' Firestick, 2M/ 70cm Radio w/ Diamond NR770HB, Pelfreybilt bed bar, Lightforce Stiker 170s, BD 20" OnX6, BD S2 ditch lites, BD Fogs
    4drs 2side windows and a hatch

Milota95[QUOTED] likes this.
  6. Jun 2, 2017 at 10:55 AM
    DukesTaco

DukesTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    2nd Gen Double cab Pre Runner
    Congratulations on the dime.

Aw9d[QUOTED] likes this.
  7. Jun 2, 2017 at 11:15 AM
    Techoma

Techoma This is the Wild, Wild, West!

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Extreme Expo 05 PreRunner
    Dirty fives on Level 8s, 4.88 gears and Harrod Locker on rear. Cab Chop x2, MBRP Cat Back Dual Exhaust w Flowmaster 44 for punch, cut off at rear axle, Throttle Body spacer, Camburg UCA and Coil-Overs, Matrix Spindle lift up front ProComp extended travel on rear w\ Dakar leafs +, Panasonic HU w Front x2 and rear x1 camera, kicker 500 powering 2 JL Audio 10" subs, JL component speakers in front doors and JL audio coaxials in rear doors powered by alpine 600 amp. Cobra all in one CB, Easy Lift hood, and Easy Down Tailgate, Pop N Lock, Dual RGB Halo Projectors, Blacked out tails with HI intensity LED's, Scanguage II, AVID Custom sliders and Hybrid rear bumper, Pelfreybilt Hybrid front, Glock Steering Column Holster, 2 Hella's behind Satoshi on Avid light Bar, Decepticon Badges, 2x 24" LED ropes and 2X 4" HI LEDs to fire up Satoshi w Super Bright green Halo's. Under Hood lighting as well as RGB rock lights. PrinSu Cab/Shell Rack with FreeSpirit hard shell RTT, 28", 2x 20", and 50" LED Bars all controlled by SwitchPros and Weathertechs front and rear.

Count me in! Side windows for sure, windshield if I get it replaced in time.

8. Jun 2, 2017 at 11:26 AM
    SamGoingHam

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2014 TACO 5LUG LOCKED
    Need my 2 front door windows done. What's AZ Laws toward tinting the front windshield?

9. Jun 2, 2017 at 11:30 AM
    Techoma

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Dirty fives on Level 8s, 4.88 gears and Harrod Locker on rear. Cab Chop x2, MBRP Cat Back Dual Exhaust w Flowmaster 44 for punch, cut off at rear axle, Throttle Body spacer, Camburg UCA and Coil-Overs, Matrix Spindle lift up front ProComp extended travel on rear w\ Dakar leafs +, Panasonic HU w Front x2 and rear x1 camera, kicker 500 powering 2 JL Audio 10" subs, JL component speakers in front doors and JL audio coaxials in rear doors powered by alpine 600 amp. Cobra all in one CB, Easy Lift hood, and Easy Down Tailgate, Pop N Lock, Dual RGB Halo Projectors, Blacked out tails with HI intensity LED's, Scanguage II, AVID Custom sliders and Hybrid rear bumper, Pelfreybilt Hybrid front, Glock Steering Column Holster, 2 Hella's behind Satoshi on Avid light Bar, Decepticon Badges, 2x 24" LED ropes and 2X 4" HI LEDs to fire up Satoshi w Super Bright green Halo's. Under Hood lighting as well as RGB rock lights. PrinSu Cab/Shell Rack with FreeSpirit hard shell RTT, 28", 2x 20", and 50" LED Bars all controlled by SwitchPros and Weathertechs front and rear.
    Mine is a 6X6 in very good condition. I lent out my landcruiser for a few days so when I get it back, I'll be putting the PrinSu up on it as well as my last RTT. If it doesn't fit as I suspect, I'll make you a stupid good deal on it!!!

4 sides, possible windshield (Tacoma).

Indeed he is. GREAT pricing for the best work. Every bit as good as ECGS and local. He did the gears and lockers in both my Taco and LandCruiser.

It's cheaper to keep her, and in your case, much more fun!!!

10. Jun 2, 2017 at 11:45 AM
    Aw9d

Aw9d That one guy

Member:
    To my understanding (From when I got pulled over for it 5-6 years ago) you cannot tint the entire windshield at all. You can add the strip at the top and bottom and there is a limit on how low/high they can go. When I had the windshield done I had a very light tint but it was enough for DPS to notice and give me a ticket for it.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  11. Jun 2, 2017 at 11:59 AM
    Brian007Taco

Brian007Taco [OP] 007Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    If you ask. You don't know me very well!
    Mesa, AZ to NM to OK to UT back to Mesa
    Vehicle:
    2012 Red TRD OR 4x4 DCSB (aka Clifford the Big Red Truck)
    12 OR DCSB 4x4 265/75/16 Goodyear Ultra Terrain wrapped on MB352's. OME 886's w/5100's front and back, and Dakars. Derped Emblems. KM Fab sliders, Mobtown Front and back bumpers w/tire gate, KM Fab Bed Rack, Bestop Supertop, Matt Gecko bed lights. Tree Smashed Taco 06 OR AC Prerunner! OME 885 with 5100's in front, TSB and AAL with 5125's in back. 30" light bar in the valance.
    On the last truck, I had an 8" strip at the top with no problems.

12. Jun 2, 2017 at 12:21 PM
    Aw9d

Aw9d That one guy

Member:
    Need some opinions.

There are a lot of stray dogs in my neighborhood. I must chase 5 or more dogs a year on foot running after these bastards. Most of the time they are small breeds and are really hard to scoop up. I thought of getting a net gun and found instructions on how to make your own. http://www.instructables.com/id/Build-A-Net-Gun/ Talked to few people who use them for catching birds and other small animals. So it's safe for catching dogs. Figured this could help me big time in catching the dogs before I loose track of them.

Here's what I need opinion on. My wife thinks people will get upset or freaked out if the see me chasing a dog with a big ass PVC net gun. She also thinks it will freak the ever living shit out of the dog when it's caught. I do agree the dog will be freaked out when the net catches it.

My argument is the following.

1: The dog freaking out is nothing vs it running around in 110+ weather and burning the fuck out of its feet and possibly getting killed by a car. The dog will get over it after I get it home into a cool house and give it food and water.
    2: As for the people they can suck my asshole. I'm trying to save a stray dog. It's a net gun made of PVC. I told her I'd paint it hot pink or some shit so it's even less threatening. Maybe put some stickers on it that says "Dog Rescue Patrol" or whatever is clever.

So what's your thoughts? If you saw a guy in the middle of summer running after a stray dog with a PCV net gun, painted hot pink, would that anger your or upset you in anyway? Other than the fact that you don't have a net gun and now you want one....

13. Jun 2, 2017 at 12:30 PM
    Techoma

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Dogs will get over whatever pretty qickly... may even become your best friend once you get them home.

I also think the Hot Pink Barrel with fluorescent orange at the tip would let me know you are aware of surroundings and ridiculous leftists!

14. Jun 2, 2017 at 12:30 PM
    Aw9d

Aw9d That one guy

Member:
    Painting the tip orange is a great idea. Totally forgot all toys guns do that. Thanks!

15. Jun 2, 2017 at 12:32 PM
    Brian007Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Vehicle:
    12 OR DCSB 4x4 265/75/16 Goodyear Ultra Terrain wrapped on MB352's. OME 886's w/5100's front and back, and Dakars. Derped Emblems. KM Fab sliders, Mobtown Front and back bumpers w/tire gate, KM Fab Bed Rack, Bestop Supertop, Matt Gecko bed lights. Tree Smashed Taco 06 OR AC Prerunner! OME 885 with 5100's in front, TSB and AAL with 5125's in back. 30" light bar in the valance.
    This is a cool idea. Definitely spray it hot pink or green. That will make the neighbors or anyone else think you are not running around with a rocket launcher. There was dad and son that were on the west side at a corner running around with homemade rocket launcher. Well, it looked like a rocket launcher and was homemade.

I support this cause!

Techoma likes this.
  16. Jun 2, 2017 at 12:32 PM
    cmack

cmack Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    18 Burrito
    name it the trump canon? :notsure:

snowtank, DukesTaco, Techoma and 2 others like this.
  17. Jun 2, 2017 at 12:49 PM
    Rc taco

Rc taco I Need a Tow

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Tempe az
    Vehicle:
    '16 Rubicon Unlimited
    All of them
    Works been going well. I'm going to sell my ferd. I see a power wagon in my near future.

18. Jun 2, 2017 at 12:53 PM
    Brian007Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Vehicle:
    Is this so you can pull the Jeep home?

19. Jun 2, 2017 at 1:00 PM
    Rc taco

Rc taco I Need a Tow

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Tempe az
    Vehicle:
    '16 Rubicon Unlimited
    All of them
    No specifically, but the thought had crossed my mind.

20. Jun 2, 2017 at 1:05 PM
    The Fluffer

The Fluffer Keepin dick's hard and pussie's wet since 1990

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Vehicle:
    07 SWB X-runner /// 01 Jade Mica Tundra
    boughten
    Sell both and buy a Pussy Wagon, trailer, and 1st gen dedicated trail Taco!!!

Products Discussed in

To Top