1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

AZ BS Thread 4.2⁰

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by Brian007Taco, May 12, 2016.

1. Nov 12, 2016 at 7:27 PM
    Brian007Taco

Brian007Taco [OP] 007Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    If you ask. You don't know me very well!
    Mesa, AZ to NM to OK to UT back to Mesa
    Vehicle:
    2012 Red TRD OR 4x4 DCSB (aka Clifford the Big Red Truck)
    12 OR DCSB 4x4 265/75/16 Goodyear Ultra Terrain wrapped on MB352's. OME 886's w/5100's front and back, and Dakars. Derped Emblems. KM Fab sliders, Mobtown Front and back bumpers w/tire gate, KM Fab Bed Rack, Bestop Supertop, Matt Gecko bed lights. Tree Smashed Taco 06 OR AC Prerunner! OME 885 with 5100's in front, TSB and AAL with 5125's in back. 30" light bar in the valance.
    On my way now.

MaverickTRD likes this.
  2. Nov 12, 2016 at 7:28 PM
    Brian007Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Vehicle:
    12 OR DCSB 4x4 265/75/16 Goodyear Ultra Terrain wrapped on MB352's. OME 886's w/5100's front and back, and Dakars. Derped Emblems. KM Fab sliders, Mobtown Front and back bumpers w/tire gate, KM Fab Bed Rack, Bestop Supertop, Matt Gecko bed lights. Tree Smashed Taco 06 OR AC Prerunner! OME 885 with 5100's in front, TSB and AAL with 5125's in back. 30" light bar in the valance.
    Who cares about the fight. We want FOOD!

3. Nov 12, 2016 at 7:29 PM
    Brian007Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Vehicle:
    Said number will be given to midget strippers who vape.

Chipskip, llibrm, 0uTkAsT and 2 others like this.
  4. Nov 12, 2016 at 7:37 PM
    05TacoRunner

05TacoRunner You say tomato.......... I say fuck you!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Peoria, Az
    Aftermarket nuts and bolts
    Why you won't answer the texts anyway.....

5. Nov 12, 2016 at 7:44 PM
    BDMcGuire

BDMcGuire Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brent
    Peoria, AZ
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma OR SBDC
    why-wont-she-text-me-back-i-sent-her-a-smiley-face-and-everything-quote-1.jpg

6. Nov 12, 2016 at 11:05 PM
    llibrm

llibrm OH NOOOOOO!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Winthrop, WA
    Vehicle:
    06 DCSB, 06 LC120 (sold)
    Pelfreybilt Aluminum Bumper, KING 2.5 on all four corners, 4x4 illuminated switch, Cobra 75 w/ 3' Firestick, 2M/ 70cm Radio w/ Diamond NR770HB, Pelfreybilt bed bar, Lightforce Stiker 170s, BD 20" OnX6, BD S2 ditch lites, BD Fogs
    What is the large one made of? Is it metal or fabric...? The dogs like the fabric but the wind beats the hell outta them

7. Nov 12, 2016 at 11:06 PM
    llibrm

llibrm OH NOOOOOO!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Winthrop, WA
    Vehicle:
    06 DCSB, 06 LC120 (sold)
    Pelfreybilt Aluminum Bumper, KING 2.5 on all four corners, 4x4 illuminated switch, Cobra 75 w/ 3' Firestick, 2M/ 70cm Radio w/ Diamond NR770HB, Pelfreybilt bed bar, Lightforce Stiker 170s, BD 20" OnX6, BD S2 ditch lites, BD Fogs
    I hate exams that are due by midnight on a saturday. Thats just dumb

8. Nov 12, 2016 at 11:10 PM
    Chipskip

Chipskip N7MCS

Member:
    First Name:
    Chip
    Phoenix
    Vehicle:
    07 Tundra
    There is something enjoyable about shutting down a highway and landing helicopters. People get pissed off that they will be late to dinner. Don't mind the small kid in a next brace being run over to the helicopter, I am sure what every you got is more important.

I want to find out were those People live and send a midget over to punch them in the balls when they open the door. If they say " You know what you did." I would pay extra.

9. Nov 12, 2016 at 11:11 PM
    llibrm

llibrm OH NOOOOOO!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Winthrop, WA
    Vehicle:
    06 DCSB, 06 LC120 (sold)
    :smash: Time for a show. I need to relax :hattip:

MaverickTRD likes this.
  10. Nov 13, 2016 at 3:00 AM
    StOrMyThEtAcO

StOrMyThEtAcO @stormythetaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    TN
    Vehicle:
    18 TRD Sport mom bus
    All of them
    pics or it didn't happen

11. Nov 13, 2016 at 6:04 AM
    BDMcGuire

BDMcGuire Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brent
    Peoria, AZ
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma OR SBDC
  12. Nov 13, 2016 at 6:35 AM
    05tacomabro

05tacomabro will work for truck parts...

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Tucson
    Vehicle:
    05 dcsb trd off road
    Icon ex. Travel co's, spc uca's, bamf lca skids, 1" body, all pro heavy duty sliders, expo springs, BAMF shackle hangers, 14" bilstein 7100, rear frame box, custom rear frame crossmember, ifs skid, transmission skid, t-case skid(modified by @jeepandrew for exhaust reroute and more beef), custom k&n intake, flowmaster, diff breather mod, stereo with nav/speakers/subs, coverking tactical ballistic seat covers, Baja utility rack, lots of bed liner, anytime fog mod and steel braided brake lines, energy suspension rad support bushings, abs kill switch, cali raised ditch lights, fsr rtt. Lots of plans, little money....
    Mornin gents! Today I'll be removing skids and doing a thorough fluid check and re torque on the old girl in preparation for Rug Road! Woot woot! Safety day!

Brian007Taco[OP], Aw9d and llibrm like this.
  13. Nov 13, 2016 at 7:04 AM
    Techoma

Techoma This is the Wild, Wild, West!

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Extreme Expo 05 PreRunner
    Dirty fives on Level 8s, 4.88 gears and Harrod Locker on rear. Cab Chop x2, MBRP Cat Back Dual Exhaust w Flowmaster 44 for punch, cut off at rear axle, Throttle Body spacer, Camburg UCA and Coil-Overs, Matrix Spindle lift up front ProComp extended travel on rear w\ Dakar leafs +, Panasonic HU w Front x2 and rear x1 camera, kicker 500 powering 2 JL Audio 10" subs, JL component speakers in front doors and JL audio coaxials in rear doors powered by alpine 600 amp. Cobra all in one CB, Easy Lift hood, and Easy Down Tailgate, Pop N Lock, Dual RGB Halo Projectors, Blacked out tails with HI intensity LED's, Scanguage II, AVID Custom sliders and Hybrid rear bumper, Pelfreybilt Hybrid front, Glock Steering Column Holster, 2 Hella's behind Satoshi on Avid light Bar, Decepticon Badges, 2x 24" LED ropes and 2X 4" HI LEDs to fire up Satoshi w Super Bright green Halo's. Under Hood lighting as well as RGB rock lights. PrinSu Cab/Shell Rack with FreeSpirit hard shell RTT, 28", 2x 20", and 50" LED Bars all controlled by SwitchPros and Weathertechs front and rear.
    I'm in nowhere land with no data. Just upped my plan and have another 21 days to go! No way can I look at all the pages I've missed!

Just checking in. I miss ya'll, I miss the WARM!!! I can't wait to get out of Buffalo (Tuesday AM) and start heading back. Today is an "Open House" type deal so all my extended family can come and give their condolences. I've relived this thing enough times, I just want to be done and move on.

I'm looking at both rentals, purchases, and land in various places around Scottsdale. I'm going to leave my house Jan 31 and move to a new place. Trying to find something affordable, with Garage(s) and cement!!!

Service in VA was incredible. A procession of I believe 15 shiny lifted tacos graced us. Check it out on IG to see the details. Quite moving.

Anyway, I'm going to try and check in each night so I'm not so lost in these pages.

14. Nov 13, 2016 at 7:08 AM
    Techoma

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Dirty fives on Level 8s, 4.88 gears and Harrod Locker on rear. Cab Chop x2, MBRP Cat Back Dual Exhaust w Flowmaster 44 for punch, cut off at rear axle, Throttle Body spacer, Camburg UCA and Coil-Overs, Matrix Spindle lift up front ProComp extended travel on rear w\ Dakar leafs +, Panasonic HU w Front x2 and rear x1 camera, kicker 500 powering 2 JL Audio 10" subs, JL component speakers in front doors and JL audio coaxials in rear doors powered by alpine 600 amp. Cobra all in one CB, Easy Lift hood, and Easy Down Tailgate, Pop N Lock, Dual RGB Halo Projectors, Blacked out tails with HI intensity LED's, Scanguage II, AVID Custom sliders and Hybrid rear bumper, Pelfreybilt Hybrid front, Glock Steering Column Holster, 2 Hella's behind Satoshi on Avid light Bar, Decepticon Badges, 2x 24" LED ropes and 2X 4" HI LEDs to fire up Satoshi w Super Bright green Halo's. Under Hood lighting as well as RGB rock lights. PrinSu Cab/Shell Rack with FreeSpirit hard shell RTT, 28", 2x 20", and 50" LED Bars all controlled by SwitchPros and Weathertechs front and rear.
    AND, PreRunners can do plenty!!!!

Brian007Taco[OP] likes this.
  15. Nov 13, 2016 at 7:08 AM
    Techoma

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    I wish mine was going to be 10K!!!!!

mbmack1[QUOTED] and RPS1030 like this.
  16. Nov 13, 2016 at 7:15 AM
    Techoma

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Thanks Bro! BTW, FJ80 axle has been delivered. PrinSu is at the AZ house.

Slimwood has his beast up for sale for 28.5. Has me second guessing, but fuck it!!!

17. Nov 13, 2016 at 7:24 AM
    Techoma

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    And that is the bottom line truth!!!

18. Nov 13, 2016 at 7:31 AM
    llibrm

llibrm OH NOOOOOO!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Winthrop, WA
    Vehicle:
    06 DCSB, 06 LC120 (sold)
    :fistbump:John see ya soon. Time for some cheese burgers and beer.

19. Nov 13, 2016 at 7:55 AM
    a.smo

a.smo Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    PHX, Az
    Vehicle:
    '99 Trd Xtra Cab 4x4 5sp
    Here my link to the write I did. if you have any questions ask away.

https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/mod-day-9-24-bs.449950/page-34#post-13311675

Is it the rear sway bar by any chance?

It depends on where you set the shock mounting points. I have around 10" of wheel travel. 5 up and 5 down about. I'm limited by my leaf pack in both directions. I still have about 1.5-2" of shock travel though with my shocks /\.

You don't have too. is there any specific reason you dont? my road manners only increased from stock when I put my rear suspension in.

Also. with the bamf and the crossmember I got, there's 3 different holes for adjustment. I'm right in the middle.

Labs due by noon on Mondays sucks too. but an exam due saturday? that really sucks!

20. Nov 13, 2016 at 8:47 AM
    a.smo

a.smo Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    PHX, Az
    Vehicle:
    '99 Trd Xtra Cab 4x4 5sp
    Could we get the rear one? I'm worried that when we throw the rtt on top with her roof rack that the t4r will be tippy on the free way.

Brian007Taco[OP] and Enjoihavok like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top