1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

B & D Alignment 2 thumbs up

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by vitang, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Apr 9, 2010 at 1:12 PM
    vitang

vitang [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    diamond bar
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Sport 4wd
    Engage Front Long Travel, Giant Rear Long Travel, KR Fab rear bumper, tire gate and Jerry Can cage.
    B & D Wheel Alignment
    15812 Lakewood Blvd
    Bellflower, CA 90706
    (562) 925-3320:headbang:

I was very impress with their work. Any alignment issues, they'll get it done and it was $85.

2. Apr 9, 2010 at 1:18 PM
    straycat241

straycat241 maXXXed out mid travel

Member:
    First Name:
    paul
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner TRD off road 4x2
    airaid intake, jba headers, jba exhaust, DMZ enginecage, King 2.5 coilovers , 1.25camburg uca's, total chaos lca's, shock hoops with Icon 2.5 piggybacks, camburg 4.0 Spindles, Defined engineering SUA, King 2.5" Shocks w/Reservoir, King 2.5 Bumpstops,shocktacobumper,moto metal 951's, compartment locks, blackgrill,Glassworks fenders front and rear,ViS racing glass hood,PIAA 510s,hella 500's,black rebadge,fabtech spare tire holder,tailgate delete,mudflaps delete,cobra 19 ultra iii
    haha the b&d in ontario wanted $240 for a alignment on my truck said it would take 2-4 hours

3. Apr 9, 2010 at 1:22 PM
    vitang

vitang [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    diamond bar
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Sport 4wd
    Engage Front Long Travel, Giant Rear Long Travel, KR Fab rear bumper, tire gate and Jerry Can cage.
    Wow...what the hell.

I just had my LT kit install and my alignment was way off pulling to the right. They took their time fixing it, took it for a couple test runs until it was driving perfectly and $85 out of my pocket

4. Apr 9, 2010 at 6:58 PM
    bajamoon

bajamoon Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    STEVE
    Whittier
    B&D has done my alignment like 7 times. Going to have Engage do it saturday then weld it up. He charged you 85, ouch.

5. Apr 27, 2010 at 12:10 PM
    Jerry Butcher

Jerry Butcher New Member

Member:
    bajamoon, My apologies for your inconvenience, seven times is quite a few. I hope Engage took care of the alignment issues with your Tacoma. Depending on how and where you drive you should get your alignment and susp checked at least once a year. Welding, I assume you mean the alignment cams, this sounds good and all, but the next time you need an alignment, what then. Its not always the cams that move unless you're doing some serious off roading or during a collision. I guess they can cut the weld on the cams next time you need an alignment, that's not to difficult to do, but most shops charge to undo any modification to set the alignment. Again my apologies for not getting your alignment right the first time. I have been searching my data base looking for your 09 Tacoma, can't seem to find a record of it, could it have been the B&D in Ontario? If it was my Alignment shop here in Bellflower once again my apologies. Have Fun. Sincerely, Jerry B&D Alignment and Brakes, Bellflower

6. Apr 27, 2010 at 1:29 PM
    bajamoon

Member:
    First Name:
    STEVE
    Whittier
    Hey Jerry i recomend everyone to you, i just beat the truck when i take it out. How do you think everyone on here that is local goes to you. My truck comes from import by Eric or Dwanye, i have talked to you a few times and will keep on comming back. I need an alignment now:eek:

7. Apr 27, 2010 at 1:34 PM
    bajamoon

Member:
    First Name:
    STEVE
    Whittier

that sound bad after i read it again. b & d has done my alignment perfect everytime.

8. Apr 27, 2010 at 2:55 PM
    Jerry Butcher

Jerry Butcher New Member

Member:
    Hi Steve, Thanks for the positive input and the customers you send here, QUITE APRECIATED. I thought maybe I had an unhappy customer, I do remember your Tacoma and talking to you and Eric about it. It looks like you have a lot of fun off roading in that truck. Thanks again, Jerry

9. May 1, 2010 at 9:36 PM
    dysfunctnlretard

dysfunctnlretard Hi

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    CA
    Vehicle:
    2021 Jeep Rubicon
    Im another happy customer. B&D did my alignment, took about 1.5 hrs and it drove awesome. Well worth the money. Im pretty sure Paul got his alignment done their too and he has happy with it.

10. May 1, 2010 at 10:09 PM
    mkZero

mkZero Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    OC CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 FJ 4X4
    I need to get mine done, I'll probably wait till I put my SAW 2.0's on and then bring it to these guys.

Products Discussed in

To Top