1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

back from the forest

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by evile, Apr 14, 2007.

1. Apr 14, 2007 at 1:19 PM
    evile

evile [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Orlando, Fl
    Vehicle:
    2006 DoubleCab TRD OffRoad PreRunner
    Bug shield vent visors Westin Chrome bull bar K&N Airfilter Pioneer CD/MP3/Ipod/DVD head unit KC Daylighters, LED map and dome lights, secondary airfilter removed. Black tube steps, 110v outlet in cab
    so just back from the forest drove 200 miles round trip probably about 75 of that in the woods only used half a tank of gas =) only got one picture it was hot and didnt wanna get out but im gonna be geting a helmet cam soon that shuld be fun.

If you check out Google Earth and look for the Ocala National forest and look for an area like this
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/x2122/bomb.jpg

thats the bombing range we were driving around the out side of that trying find a spot to watch them bomb and there was this one steep ass hill all loose sand got almost all the way up and started to slow down locked in the rear diff and up i went =) every thing was dry no mud kinda had to be smart about what trails i went down quad trails can get small quick but every thing worked out good truck did great

[​IMG]

2. Apr 14, 2007 at 5:20 PM
    Ldytaco05

Ldytaco05 it's all about me

Member:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Vehicle:
    2005 PreRunner,Enkei Wheels
    nice i think that's th eplace we should get our TW gathering in fla. what do you think? :pccoffee:

3. Apr 14, 2007 at 5:33 PM
    evile

evile [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Orlando, Fl
    Vehicle:
    2006 DoubleCab TRD OffRoad PreRunner
    Bug shield vent visors Westin Chrome bull bar K&N Airfilter Pioneer CD/MP3/Ipod/DVD head unit KC Daylighters, LED map and dome lights, secondary airfilter removed. Black tube steps, 110v outlet in cab
    most of its all dirt roads licenced trucks can go any where but they are puting in trail systems for quads dirt bikes and trucks problem is they all share the same trail but still could be fun

i think if i got me a wench i could go pretty much any where i want but now im thinking a brush guard wench and off road lights =) i couldnt find any jumps though

4. Jul 31, 2008 at 9:35 PM
    HerNameIsLucy

HerNameIsLucy I miss Lucy. :-(

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Equador. Don't know why.
    Vehicle:
    RIP Lucy.
    She's gone but not forgotten.
    Works for me!

To Top