1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Back in town!! July 8th meet!

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by Underdog777, Jun 28, 2011.

?

Where would you all like to eat?

Poll closed Jul 6, 2011.
  1. Native New Yorker

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Kabuki (Sushi)

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Buffalo Wild Wings

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. Hungry Monk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other (state your recommended place)

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Underdog777

Underdog777 [OP] Xbox GT: Yodaman8806

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    East Valley Arizona
    Vehicle:
    '06 Stuckrunner
    Camburg, Icon, Glassworks, ATX, Kumho, Bajabumpers, Flexlite, AFE, LCE, Magnaflow, JVC, Alpine, TRD, Superior Axle and Gear, and ARP studs.
    Yep. Only after a week of being back at Ft. Irwin, I will be headed home again. I want to do a meet Friday, July 8th at a restaurant of TW member's choosing. Majority rules on this one. I figure we could do it for 7pm, and afterward (if your birthday permits you) kick back somewhere and have some brews and bs. Let me know what you all think, and of course I'm always down for wheeling :D

Pregame Location: My house any time after 10am.
    Time: 7pm.

All member's are welcome to come hang out at my place before the meet to chill and maybe BBQ for lunch. PM/Text if you want to come over.
    *If you plan on getting smashed, shit faced, hammered, Outkasted, or w/e bring a DD that you trust to drive your Taco.*

Attending:
    1) Moose1988
    2) Outkast
    3) Motorsport36
    4) 97yota4wd

2. Underdog777

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    East Valley Arizona
    Vehicle:
    '06 Stuckrunner
    Camburg, Icon, Glassworks, ATX, Kumho, Bajabumpers, Flexlite, AFE, LCE, Magnaflow, JVC, Alpine, TRD, Superior Axle and Gear, and ARP studs.
  3. Moose1988

Moose1988 ____livevil____

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    THE BOOSTED STORMTROOPER
    Check Build >>>>
    Dude.... A week? right when we thought we got rid of you... lol why couldnt you have come out a week earlier?? lol I have 4 days off this weekend! how long you gonna be out? what you wanna do? how many girls you want? lol

You know my vote.. since you got it from me.. ass.

oh, and... FIRST! lol

4. 0uTkAsT

0uTkAsT Gun Toting Gearhead

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    '06 5-Speed 4X4 Base
    Avid custom front & rear bumpers, Avid sliders & skid plates, Avid light bar, six 6.5" 100W off road lights, Eibach coils, Bilstein 5100s front & rear, Deaver AAL, MB 72B 16x8.5" wheels, 33" Hankook Dynapro AT-Ms, aFe dry filter, intake baffle & charcoal filter deleted, MagnaPack 18" muffler & exhaust bend delete, bedside & tailgate vinyls, carpeted bed, 25% tint, painted grille, mudflap delete, Supertop camper, black headlights & tail lights, breather mod, smoked 3rd brake light, recovery gear, mounted shovel, axe, extinguisher, Hi-Lift in Quickfist clamps / XRAC, sway bar delete, debadged tailgate, custom gun rack, bullet antenna, Kenwood double DIN nav, Scosche dash, JBL door speakers, aluminum pedals & shift knob
    sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!

lol I got 1st vote ^^

5. Underdog777

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    East Valley Arizona
    Vehicle:
    '06 Stuckrunner
    my leave is from the 2nd to the 17th. I'll be going to san diego this weekend to attempt surfing but mostly to just get away from the desert for a bit, and just take in the sights and sounds. and hey hey hey I threw it out there cause one way or another we're gonna hit that place up.

6. 0uTkAsT

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    '06 5-Speed 4X4 Base
    Avid custom front & rear bumpers, Avid sliders & skid plates, Avid light bar, six 6.5" 100W off road lights, Eibach coils, Bilstein 5100s front & rear, Deaver AAL, MB 72B 16x8.5" wheels, 33" Hankook Dynapro AT-Ms, aFe dry filter, intake baffle & charcoal filter deleted, MagnaPack 18" muffler & exhaust bend delete, bedside & tailgate vinyls, carpeted bed, 25% tint, painted grille, mudflap delete, Supertop camper, black headlights & tail lights, breather mod, smoked 3rd brake light, recovery gear, mounted shovel, axe, extinguisher, Hi-Lift in Quickfist clamps / XRAC, sway bar delete, debadged tailgate, custom gun rack, bullet antenna, Kenwood double DIN nav, Scosche dash, JBL door speakers, aluminum pedals & shift knob
    Shit you know I'm attending even with my jacked up work schedule. I won't be able to meet up until 10ish but it's Friday night so some of you guys should still be hangin out then...

7. Moose1988

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    THE BOOSTED STORMTROOPER
    Check Build >>>>
    ok, ok.. lol fair enough. haha im off till the 5th so if your here then let me know. regardless tho, im in for whatever.. Oh snap! just realized you'll be here for the 16th. River Time Biatch!

8. 97yota4wd

97yota4wd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    alot of metal, small engine, decent travel.
    caged, camburg long travel, 50t leafpack (soon to be installed) light rack over cab, 5pt harnesses etc
    hooters or tilted kilt you guys said it was!

9. 0uTkAsT

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    '06 5-Speed 4X4 Base
    I'm down for TK.

10. motorsport36

motorsport36 Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Furnace, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 DCLB
    Booooo brand new and working on it
    count me in

11. SteelRain

SteelRain Veteran Redleg

Member:
    First Name:
    Curt
    San Tan Valley, Arizona
    Damn it Matt..I'm gonna be in freaking Idaho and Montana then...

12. Moose1988

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    THE BOOSTED STORMTROOPER
    Check Build >>>>
    Forgot about tilted kilt... Lol

Damn Curt.. what are the odds.. lol. Everytime. Are you going to be able to make the crown king trip?

13. 97yota4wd

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    caged, camburg long travel, 50t leafpack (soon to be installed) light rack over cab, 5pt harnesses etc
    i have never been there. im down for it!

14. Underdog777

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    East Valley Arizona
    Vehicle:
    '06 Stuckrunner
    Dude your kill'n me. You'll be gone the same dates as my leave?

15. SteelRain

SteelRain Veteran Redleg

Member:
    First Name:
    Curt
    San Tan Valley, Arizona
    I'll be back in town on the 11th, but have to work til the morning of the 15th.

16. staticsquelch

staticsquelch Big things have small beginnings

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Goodyear
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD O.R. 4x4
    Full OME w/ Dakar's, 17" Black Rock Series 937 Wheels, BFG KM2's 285/70/17, and other stuff....
    What a shame..... I'll be drinking rum in the Caribbean :rasta:

I'm up for that crown king anytime also; front way of course.

17. Underdog777

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    East Valley Arizona
    Vehicle:
    '06 Stuckrunner
    Well, due to a fluke that played in my favor I am in town now. If you got the digits HMU tomorrow :D

18. 0uTkAsT

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    '06 5-Speed 4X4 Base
    After we kick it at TK, we can come back to my place and chill at the pool, down some brews, talk truck and play with guns if everyone's interested. Then Saturday I'd like to hit the dirt for a while, hopefully Eric will be taking us to Butcher Jones but if not we can go up to Sycamore. Then Sunday is the Mod Day... I'm so excited! Gah, I think I just jizzed a little.

19. Moose1988

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    THE BOOSTED STORMTROOPER
    Check Build >>>>
    Haha.. I totally forgot abot this meet thing.. lol. All our stuff we have planned and have done eventually just blends together into one outing. Lol. Especially after last weekend. I'll try and do tilted kilt. i spent alot of money this last weekend.. :/

20. 97yota4wd

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    or we can go to la girls:)

To Top