1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bad customer service

Discussion in 'ToyTec Lifts' started by hakan, Feb 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 1, 2011 at 10:29 PM
    hakan

hakan [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    hakan
    SF
    Vehicle:
    2002 toyota tacoma 4x4 TRD Off Road 3.4
    trail gear weld on rock sliders, leer camper, OME 883front Dacar springs in back, grey wire mod, rear diff breather mode, maglight mode, deck plate mode, camper shell defrost mode, UWS tool box,( viv air inboard air is coming soon)
    Well enough of this I thread. Thank you guys it's been fun.

2. Feb 1, 2011 at 10:51 PM
    CopDoctor

CopDoctor Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Vehicle:
    08 335i
    BMS Intake, JB4 chip, Plastidip everywhere
    i think the mods emailed a bunch of insurance companies..but i don't know for sure.

on another side note... you try that root beer milk shit?! we're on at least our 100th bottle

3. Feb 1, 2011 at 11:05 PM
    Kappes03

Kappes03 Legend of the UG

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    (Colorado)FT Richardson, AK Currently in Korea
    Vehicle:
    2009 Access cab Off-Road
    ToyTec Coilovers 285/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs XD Revolvers BAMF rear diff skid, BAMF sliders Custom exhaust, AFE Pro Dry, ScanGuage II
    I had that in elementary school, then they took it out since it had caffeine in it. Also had orange milk

4. Feb 1, 2011 at 11:06 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T All of those moments....will be lost.....in time

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    A member reported him .

5. Feb 1, 2011 at 11:25 PM
    tvbd56

tvbd56 Epic Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Sacramento, Ca
    Vehicle:
    05 AC Prerunner 6-speed
    k&n air filter, weathertech digital fit, TRD 6-speed gray knob, undercover bed cover, flowmaster american thunder dual exhaust, URD short shifter, 5100's set at .85, Grillcraft, black surround grille(with SJ stripe)
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6. Feb 1, 2011 at 11:27 PM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    I don't get it . :notsure:

7. Feb 1, 2011 at 11:27 PM
    tvbd56

tvbd56 Epic Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Sacramento, Ca
    Vehicle:
    05 AC Prerunner 6-speed
    k&n air filter, weathertech digital fit, TRD 6-speed gray knob, undercover bed cover, flowmaster american thunder dual exhaust, URD short shifter, 5100's set at .85, Grillcraft, black surround grille(with SJ stripe)
    well you know where to come if you want to call out members... and instantly get assraped with no lube

8. Feb 1, 2011 at 11:37 PM
    hakan

hakan [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    hakan
    SF
    Vehicle:
    2002 toyota tacoma 4x4 TRD Off Road 3.4
    trail gear weld on rock sliders, leer camper, OME 883front Dacar springs in back, grey wire mod, rear diff breather mode, maglight mode, deck plate mode, camper shell defrost mode, UWS tool box,( viv air inboard air is coming soon)
    Sure tvbd56 should I go where you get raped with your bitch ass prerunner. Might as well turn that shit in to a biodisel since you can get all the used oil from work. Bitch ass

9. Feb 1, 2011 at 11:38 PM
    OZ-T

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    I still don't get it .

Discuss .

10. Feb 2, 2011 at 3:11 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides. Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Big Easy, USA
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit Upcoming: ATO Gas Tank Skid and Sliders w/ kickout. ATO Shackle Flip Kit. Down the line: Front/Rear ARB Lockers w/ OBA. 4.56 Gears
    And this is exactly the point I was trying to making with the other thread. You OP...are an idiot.

Now that I've had time to read this train wreck- OP-You really are an idiot.

You had the start of a valid complaint but instead just posted up that you aren't happy-There have been more threads than not about the major vendors on the site that started out as a complaint like that and turned into something the OP of the thread did wrong vice the company. So the back story (which you posted-even if it was piss poor grammar) is important.
    You next mistake was posting this thread. 1) You claim to not say vulgar things but there are plenty of quotes here to the opposite. 2)Talk to the people who piss you off. Cause a thread like this is only serving to get you banned-I've been called out before for much much worse and still worked my way thru it.

Bye!!

11. Feb 2, 2011 at 9:38 AM
    jhodge83

jhodge83 Any dog under 50# is a cat and cats are useless... Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jamie
    Moncks Corner, SC
    Vehicle:
    09 Timberland Mica DC 4WD Sport
    wat?
    wow...i just got to see this thread. only think on my truck from toytec is my axle shims and that's b/c i've never seen anyone else selling them. good riddens, asshat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
To Top