1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bad idea ?

Discussion in 'Toyota Trucks & SUVs' started by GabeMazie, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Dec 1, 2010 at 8:42 AM
    GabeMazie

GabeMazie [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gabe
    Orlando, Fl
    Vehicle:
    02 prerunner sr5
    3" body lift. Tint. Tires. Wheels.
    I have an 02 taco prerunner, with 140,000 miles on it. Would it be a bad idea to put a new lift, and new rims and tires on it for $1,200 ? Even though the miles are high, it runs perfect, and its clean. There is nothing wrong, its runs like new. Both of my parents have Toyota's with high miles and they still great. I would keep the truck until it dies.

2. Dec 1, 2010 at 9:46 AM
    drade

drade BRUINS 4 LIFE

Member:
    ME
    Vehicle:
    2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road Short Cab Silver
    TRD PRO skid plate, wet kole seat covers, tint all around, red line tuning quick Lift system, paint protection film, gloss blacked out OEM emblems, electric start, heated seats.
    I mean its a toyota and itll run forever you are right. I am waiting for 100,000 miles then I am lifting my tacoma up. Id say do it, if your going to keep it, put a lift and rims/tires, but dont spend tons of money, maybe buy used or something. That truck will last 250,000+ if well maintained (as did mine). Good luck with whatever you decide.

3. Dec 1, 2010 at 6:57 PM
    98_Mud_bug

98_Mud_bug 98_mud_bug

Member:
    lucedale Ms.
    Vehicle:
    98 tacoma sr5/ 06 x-runner
    3 inch suspension lift, night shades corner and blinkers projector headlights with halos and 3 led's 18 inch kmc xd rockstar wheels,275/65/18 kelly safari tsr's, bush whacker fender flares 7 inch touch screen, 2 kenwood 12's, Magnaflow exaust single in dual out,
    mine has 197,000 on it and im still modding it. and i drive it about 600 miles a week.. you will be fine..

4. Dec 5, 2010 at 2:11 PM
    GabeMazie

GabeMazie [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gabe
    Orlando, Fl
    Vehicle:
    02 prerunner sr5
    3" body lift. Tint. Tires. Wheels.
    Thank you ! I'm buying a lift right now, then once me and my buddy put the lift on, we will determine what tire size we should put on it. hopefully pics soon !

Products Discussed in

To Top