1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

BADGER LAKE RUN

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by chazjb, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Feb 20, 2011 at 12:28 PM
    chazjb

chazjb [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2015 DCSB Sport
    Hey guys im thinking about going up to badger this next Thursday (Feb. 24th)... well at least as far as I can get just to scope out the snowfall and such but the big trip will be in about a month... I would like to go sometime after the 25th or 26th of March because I will have my Elite bumper and winch installed by then. Just wanted to get the invite out sooner so people can plan, I would really like to get as many Tacoma’s on the trail as possible.

I hope the weather will be nicer then so we can get down there and have a bbq and check out each others Tacoma’s. Id likes to meet some of the locals and see what my next mod may be.

I will post an update after I go up next week and make the plans more official but once we all figure out a time that works for most we will set it and meet in govy probably earlyish. So let me know if you can make it or when a better time for you may be and the most popular date wins.

Products Discussed in

To Top