1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Baja Rack - Hawaii Group Buy - 20% off Retail

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by freedomriding, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Feb 1, 2016 at 6:13 PM
    freedomriding

freedomriding [OP] FREEDOMEDIA

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Oahu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    '20 TRDOR w/KDSS
    Eibach 2.0, STT PROs, Summit Dakars, JBA
    Guys,
    I just connected with bajarack.com today with getting dealer status out here on Oahu. The deal is I'd have to spend $4500 in my 1st purchase to obtain dealer status. The great news is this 1st purchase gives me 20% off the retail prices for everything they sell which I'm obviously extending to anyone who signs up on here. On average, each roof rack runs between $350-600 depending on your rig and accessories you want mounted on it. Please let me know if any of you want in on this. It only takes about 7-8 racks to fill this 1st order but there is no limit. If you're serious, I'd request half down with a deposit via Paypal or Square. I don't know how much shipping will run yet but do know it'll be on a pallet and cost approx $50 for each rack. Feel free to call me if you need any additional info or have questions. In the meantime, check their website: http://www.bajarack.com/

Aloha,
    Nate
    808-450-3553

AES 4 Runner 042.jpg SPY-Light-system-pic-8.jpg taco.jpg taco1.jpg taco2.jpg taco3.jpg tacoa.jpg tundra.jpg
    4runner.jpg

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
    seoulja99 likes this.
  2. Apr 30, 2016 at 4:55 PM
    seoulja99

seoulja99 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    E.J.
    Oahu
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB 4x4 V6 TX Baja (1GR-FE)
    all things mall rated
    Too bad I didn't see this until now. I already bought a used Thule Rack. These Baja Racks looks amazing.

Products Discussed in

To Top