1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

BAMF 80" Sliders FS

Discussion in 'North West' started by CHPTR11, Sep 20, 2013.

1. CHPTR11

CHPTR11 [OP] Team Impulse Red

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Pacific NW
    Vehicle:
    2004 TRD Tacoma
    OME 881 w/ 10mm spacers, Hankook 285/75/16, ARB bumper, SCS SR8
    Anyone in the Seattle Area interested in buying my BAMF weld on sliders? I bought these last year in the Black Friday sale and they have been sitting in my garage ever since. They are the 80" basic set with out the kick outs. They were 30% off ($210 + shipping). I ended up paying a little over $300 after shipping. I painted them with Rustoleum Bedliner (left the last 1" raw for welding). Only selling because I don't ever see myself running trails that will require sliders.

$275 OBO, Seattle Metro Area only, will not ship (will meet up within reason).

[​IMG]

They look just like the photo above, except the frame plates and gussets are not welded onto the legs. I'll post some actual photos of the sliders tomorrow.

2. Mmoser83

Mmoser83 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    WA
    Vehicle:
    13 Tacoma
    Do these weld on or bolt on? What year will they work for?

3. CHPTR11

CHPTR11 [OP] Team Impulse Red

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Pacific NW
    Vehicle:
    2004 TRD Tacoma
    OME 881 w/ 10mm spacers, Hankook 285/75/16, ARB bumper, SCS SR8
    I believe they are the correct length for extra cab / access cab / crew cab (short box) for first and second gen. However, these were made for my first gen extra cab so the mounting plates might be different if you are looking to mount them on your 2013.

If you are seriously interested i can email Jerry @ BAMF and ask him.

4. PepsiManKolt

PepsiManKolt Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kolt
    Gig Harbor, WA
    Vehicle:
    08 BCSB TRD OR (it's gettin' there)
    Icon 2.5 Front/Rear, TC UCAs, Heated Leather Interior, LED tails, Doug Thorley LT headers, Borla Exhaust, Paintmatch (satoshi and engine cover), 2013 Touch Screen, SnugTop XTR w/ custom rotopax mount, ARB front bumper, HFF CMC and Sliders, Viair Dual compressors.
    You should probably put this on the B/S/T forum. I'm sure a lot of people will ask about shipping just make sure they know you don't want to.

I had no idea you had these for sale. I probably would have ended up buying them if I didn't have a local buy building me some as we speak.

To Top