1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

BDS 6" lift anybody have one

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by K1992f, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Sep 10, 2012 at 10:03 PM
    hudsimtn

hudsimtn Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2007 Toyota Tacoma TRD Dbl Cab
    BDS 6" lift kit. Fox 2.5 coilovers front and Camburg UCA's. Fox remote res shocks rear with Dakar leaf packs. TRD cold air intake, AFE Mach force exhaust and throttle body spacer.
    I wish I got cut. Wife wouldnt be as md for spending too much money of this stuff. Got the Fox 2.5 coilovers today and installed them. Couple pics on my profile.Got dark before I could take any more. Was very easy after having the BDS kit alredy in. Just waiting for the rears, they were backordered. The fronts are fully adjustable so you can raise a little or accomadate for a bumper etc. Hopefully that helps.

2. Sep 10, 2012 at 10:08 PM
    Blacktacoma23

Blacktacoma23 If your tires don't rub you can fit bigger tires

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    CO
    Vehicle:
    2011 Mall Crawler/84'
    6" BDS DB, 37", Dirt King, Total chaos UCA's w/ Heims, Fox c/o's, 4-banger fenders, 37" Nittos, 4.88 w/ rear ARB, AP Expos, 17x9 Method beadlocks, cab mount relocation, "Insain fab" tub, 5% tint, 10" Rockford Fosgates, Magnaflow 18" custom catback exhaust, AFE intake, Trail Gear bumper, Crown brake lines F/R
    Solid kit forsure!!
    lovin mine so far beats my 3" lift imo.

Products Discussed in

To Top