1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bed Box

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by GTiVR6r, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Dec 6, 2007 at 8:03 PM
    WilsonTheDog

WilsonTheDog Kylie's dad

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Myrtle Beach SC
    Vehicle:
    07 Prerunner SR5 DC/SB V6
    Magnaflow 12576 muffler & chrome tip, Westin step bars, 27% tint, Pop N Lock, AFE ProdryS, bed mat, Husky liners, D-rings added, Access Literider tonneau, Pioneer 4-ways all around, GY Wrangler Duratracs 265/75/16, 5100's @ 1.75", 1.5" AAL
    LOL, I didn't pick up on that one right away.

2. Dec 6, 2007 at 11:08 PM
    Janster

Janster Old & Forgetful

Member:
    First Name:
    Jandy
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 GMC Canyon SLT w/ LineX and....
    Take your own advice.... If you don't like it, ignore it (and what I've typed here). I've said my peace.... I've communicated a point of trying to keep this forum clean and representing it in a positive matter. I'm sorry that you've taken this on a personal level - you've obviously totally misunderstood my point.

You've decided to continue participating and I have every right to participate in return.

3. Dec 6, 2007 at 11:39 PM
    TuRDTACO

TuRDTACO Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    HAD 07 TRD OFFROAD PRERUNNER
    small dent on the hood, new foglight bulb, roughed up bedliner, been smoked in, suspicious stains on the passenger seat, boogers on the drivers seat, dirty floor mats, girl doodles on the dirty windows, loose wiring
    hhahahahahahhaahahahhaahaha that's a great cake bro, who ate your penis lol

4. Dec 6, 2007 at 11:40 PM
    TuRDTACO

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    small dent on the hood, new foglight bulb, roughed up bedliner, been smoked in, suspicious stains on the passenger seat, boogers on the drivers seat, dirty floor mats, girl doodles on the dirty windows, loose wiring
    i thought it was pretty random but some cat may get confused with the sand and think it was a litterbox lol

5. Dec 6, 2007 at 11:44 PM
    TuRDTACO

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    i agree with you bro, it would be boring as hell here if we just stayed on topic and never had any fun in between the serious questions. i sure can't do the 50 posts a night like i do if it's all serious stuff lol...humor will make you live longer too, so if anything, isocoee here is extending all of our life spans along with everybody else that makes TW an informative AND fun place to post

6. Dec 6, 2007 at 11:48 PM
    TuRDTACO

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    we tried having a "chat" thread and that was too much of a pain to keep up with, if we all posted everything funny in there, no other threads would make sense because they'd have gaps in them and the chat thread would have 500 posts a day that we'd have to sift through. plus, when you do a search you can show either the threads or the individual posts so you don't really have to dig through anything...and even if someone did have to dig, they'd have a great time reading and trying to find it lol. in all reality, people don't use the search thing anyway, we just start new threads and it turns into a playground after we answer the question. TW is like an outlet from jobs and wives where everyone can just have fun, i wouldnt be on here if it was all serious-like

7. Dec 6, 2007 at 11:54 PM
    TuRDTACO

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    janster and wilson, ladies, lets all forget about who pooped where and who had to clean it up. GTi didnt even care that his box was going to possibly be pooped in and it's in HIS truck, not anyone elses, but i do understand both sides of your little scuffle here...i just think it's kinda funny how you both want a fun or a respected forum and then you guys are here arguing lol...life is too short to be upset about things you can just ignore, and i may only be 21 but trust me, i've had to accept some crazy things and bad things over this past year and while i regret some of it, there is no point to thinking about it and making yourself more miserable for no reason when you can just turn your head and find something else you like better.

if that made any sense at all, i'll take a bow and shake some hands. if not, let me run before you start throwing food and beer bottles :eek:

8. Dec 7, 2007 at 7:42 AM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    Whatever helps you sleep at night big guy...

i forgot about the pooping comment. Ithought it was funny cause i love Triumph (i assume you saw him make fun of Star Wars nerds at one of the openings) but i do remember thinkign that there are probably alot of people on the site that wont get that reference. Oh well, you're bound to offend someone at some point

9. Dec 7, 2007 at 7:58 AM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    Janster: You are obviously an extremely competant member and its nice having people who can confidantly answer any question that gets asked on the site. I know i can ask you just about anything about my truck and you could give me a straight accurate answer. We definately need people like you around the site. But i also get alot out of the joking around and humor on the site. I know in your book i'm one of the biggest offenders when it comes to joking around and hijacking threads and i'm sorry if that bothers you but me and alot of other people enjoy it. There are alot of other Tacoma sites out there that are older, have more members, and are just as imformative, but TW definately has the most character (and characters) and personality of any of them. I respect you as a mechanic and a TW member and hope you stick around to help answer all the questions we have, but i think its important for TW to keep its sense of humor and light heartedness.

Everyone: This is GTi's thread that started about his bed box, then his birthday but now has been mostly arguing between members and thats not right. Theres no problem with adding humor to a thread, but adding conflict is another story. I am not an admin or a mod and have not real power, but as a fellow member i would respecftully ask that if anyone on this thread wants to continue arguing, please do it through PM or another thread. I'm not trying to put the blame on any particular member, i'm just saying we should be considerate to GTi and move this argument elsewhere if you insist on having it. I've said all i have to say and wont respond to any other "heated" comments, at least not on this thread. Thank you

10. Dec 7, 2007 at 11:28 PM
    TuRDTACO

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    on that note, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GTi!! lol

Products Discussed in

To Top