1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bench seat covers - reduce back pain

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by aggiepack, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Oct 23, 2010 at 3:18 PM
    aggiepack

aggiepack [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Vehicle:
    [**SOLD**] '08 Super White reg. cab waiting for the '16
    Fat Bob's 5 lug 2."75" Lift Kit, Fat Bob's Performance 8000 Rear Shocks, 235/75/15 BFG A/T tires, UWS Low Profile Tool Box, AVID Off Road Sliders, Chrome Grille Assembly, Fog Lights, Black badges, Tinted Rear Window, TRD Bed Mat, TRD Off Road Floor Mats, Maglite Mount, CoverKing Seat Covers
    Just installed the black/grey Coverking bench seat cover last night in my reg cab taco. IMO they definitely add a nice touch...and even more?

Without the seat cover my back would drive me crazy when I would drive for 1 hr. + at a time; the curvature of the bench seat (again, my opinion) is a little too much in the lower back region. When I was driving around with the new seat cover on this morning I noticed a MAJOR difference - the extra "umph" and cushion the cover added filled that empty space, and the pain and discomfort was noticeably gone.

For those of you who have seat covers, have you noticed a difference?

[​IMG]

2. Jul 14, 2014 at 9:53 AM
    egres

egres Well-Known Member

Member:
    DELCO PA
    Vehicle:
    13 singel cab - 2WD - manual - 17K before tax:)
    Bench-seat covers $180 (Can't believe its not leather),Bed Liner $375 (Bed rug), Roof rack $180 (Rhino-rack 2500 Series, plus DK clamps and pads), Modified Bed extender $85 (Extend-A-Truck 944 Truck Bed Extender), Hood lift assist $80 (RedlineTuning), Hood light $53 (tacomaworld.com âtacodaneâ), Hitch receiver $120 (Curt Manufacturing 13323 Class III Receiver), T connector for trailer $43 (CURT Manufacturing 55513 T-Connector), Manuel tailgate lock $30 (gatekeeper tailgate lock), Tailgate assist $28 (Sachs SG329900EZ Lift Support), Tailgate lock $67 (Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock Tailgate Lock PL5301), Spare tire lock $12 (Trimax ST30 Trimaflex Spare Tire Cable Lock), Hardwired battery float charger $20 (Schumacher SE-1-12S-CA Fully Automatic Onboard Battery Charger - 1.5 Amps) , Vin # Glass etching $33 (vinguard.org), Easy oil drain plug $30 (Fumoto Engine Oil Drain Valve), Floor mats $80 (Husky Liners 2-Piece Front Liner 2-Piece Front Liner), out of space :)

Products Discussed in

To Top