1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Benelli M4: give me the good, bad, and........

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by WVtriple, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Mar 16, 2010 at 8:20 AM
    WVtriple

WVtriple [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    WV eastern panhandle
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD Sport
    Satoshi grill mod, Redline Tuning Hood struts and tailgate E-Z down, HID headlights and fogs, LED tail lamp upgrade, TRD exhaust, FJ TRD Anthracite Wheels, T-REX eyelids, power sunroof, 5100 Billies and ToyTec AAL, K&N drop-in, TRD seatcovers, Weathertech floor mats, Fog light any-time mod, Pop-n-lock, slotted front rotors with ceramic pads, BenWa power rear slider mod, blackout badges, and blacked out center stack and console. 7" HID's behind the grill. LED light bar in the lower grill. Trailer plug relocate. Auxiliary reverse LED's wired in to be manual or auto on when in reverse.
    indifferent in regards to this particular weapon please.
    Thanks

2. Mar 16, 2010 at 8:28 AM
    LEEP

LEEP Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    LEE
    CONNECTICUT
    Vehicle:
    O8 TACOMA TRD
    Anything benelli makes is # 1 in my book

3. Mar 16, 2010 at 8:28 AM
    Packman73

Packman73 ^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    The free state of Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Off Road
    Bilstein 5100's (front set @ .85"), OME 885's, chris4x4 anti-Taco-lean spacer on driver's side, Total Chaos UCAs, Rear Leaf Spring TSB, Toytec AALs, Black FJ TT Wheels, BFG 285/75R 16 AT Tires, TRD Exhaust, Viper Alarm, Fog Light Mod, De-badged, Blue LED Dome Light, EZ Clamped Tailgate, Wet Okoles, Satoshi Grill, 5% Tint, Engine Tick Fix, Black Rear Bumper, Black Center Valence, Exhaust Cut At Axle, Thanks for all the help chris4x4!
    x2 No worries.

4. Mar 16, 2010 at 11:45 AM
    jrobson

jrobson Well-Known Member

Member:
    Mobile, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    09 DC 4x4
    Ultimate lift kit, LR UCA's, Bi-xenon 8000K headlights, Xenon 8000K foglites, (4) KC slimlites on N-Fab light bar, Extang trifecta toneau cover
    Got one last year and love it. Be ready to shell out some cash. They are much easier to find now. Benelli had them on back order the majority of last year. Took me about 4 months to get mine.

5. Mar 16, 2010 at 11:46 AM
    Pope953

Pope953 That's a fact Jack!

Member:
    First Name:
    Wesley
    Asheville, NC
    Vehicle:
    SR5 Pickup
    35% up front, 20% in the back window tint, 15" Mickey Thompson bullet hole wheels, with 31x10.5 Firestone Destination A/T tires. Glass Pack, High Flow Cat, S&B CAI, Custom Light Bar with 4 fog lights. 2 10" Rockford Fosgate P2 subs with 1000 watt Rockford Fosgate Amp, CB.
    x3

6. Mar 16, 2010 at 11:52 AM
    Rainman998

Rainman998 Well-Known Member

Member:
    "The QC" AZ
    Vehicle:
    SEXY 2010 Double Cab 4x4 TRD Off Road
    Waiting for my sugar mama to hook it up
    Outstanding weapons. I use one @ work they are very reliable as long as you train with it to remember the shell drop button. Its Deputy approved and my Agency has even got in shooting with them and they are very reliable and have a smooth action. It did not work well for a bad guy. But when you throw your wife out on the I-10 @ 80mph and shoot at cops you have it coming.

The only thing (I doubt this will be an issue) but if you use flexible baton rounds (Like the one Johnny Knoxville got shot with in Jackass) you will have to cycle the action manually between shells because the lack of recoil to cycle the action.

Expensive but in my opinion with guns you usually get what you pay for.

7. Mar 16, 2010 at 11:53 AM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    WAY THE HELL OUT THERE, So Cal
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    same here i wanna get rid of my mossberg and get an M4... lol

8. Mar 16, 2010 at 11:57 AM
    RCBS

RCBS How long you willing to tolerate this crap??

Member:
    Harden your bark, there are storms on the horizon.
    Vehicle:
    Goodbye 06, Hello 21. TRDORDCSBMT
    Tornado intake, Duralube, Fartcan.
    i have only one word: awesomeness :drool:

9. Mar 16, 2010 at 11:59 AM
    WVtriple

WVtriple [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    WV eastern panhandle
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD Sport
    Satoshi grill mod, Redline Tuning Hood struts and tailgate E-Z down, HID headlights and fogs, LED tail lamp upgrade, TRD exhaust, FJ TRD Anthracite Wheels, T-REX eyelids, power sunroof, 5100 Billies and ToyTec AAL, K&N drop-in, TRD seatcovers, Weathertech floor mats, Fog light any-time mod, Pop-n-lock, slotted front rotors with ceramic pads, BenWa power rear slider mod, blackout badges, and blacked out center stack and console. 7" HID's behind the grill. LED light bar in the lower grill. Trailer plug relocate. Auxiliary reverse LED's wired in to be manual or auto on when in reverse.
    I dont mind spending the extra for a competent and trouble free weapons, I love my HK USP Compact 40, and I also own a Kimber Ultra Carry, this is the preferred weapon of choice for the wife:D. I love right to bear arm states.

10. Mar 16, 2010 at 12:04 PM
    jrobson

jrobson Well-Known Member

Member:
    Mobile, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    09 DC 4x4
    Ultimate lift kit, LR UCA's, Bi-xenon 8000K headlights, Xenon 8000K foglites, (4) KC slimlites on N-Fab light bar, Extang trifecta toneau cover
    Man, I wouldn't carry a Kimber if somebody gave me one. I know lots of folks swear by them but i will take an HK or glock any day over a kimber or Sig.

11. Mar 16, 2010 at 1:29 PM
    dog tired

dog tired Well-Known Member

Member:
    NE Ohio
    Expensive
    recoil is stiff due to the type of action
    did I say expensive

way over rated for what it is
    JMO

Having said that they work , but so does an 870 or a 11-87
    I prefer the 11-87

12. Mar 16, 2010 at 5:44 PM
    Lane Cypert

Lane Cypert Well-Known Member

Member:
    Lewisville, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2008 silver prerunner double cab TRD
    The only bad thing about the Benelli M4 is that I don't own one! I have been thinking about getting one!

Products Discussed in

To Top