1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Best Looking Exhaust Ever!

Discussion in 'Performance and Tuning' started by SoCal Tom, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 12, 2010 at 7:27 AM
    V-TRAIN

V-TRAIN Well-Known Member

Member:
    N. CACKALACKY
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD SPORT LONG BED
    DEMELLO ROCK CRUSHER SLIDERS, PIAA LIGHTS, TSB 4 LEAF PACK, CBI OFFROAD REAR BUMPER LINEXED, CBI OFFROAD FRONT BUMPER LINEXED, REAR 5100's, 1.5" TSB AAL, ICON EXTENDED TRAVEL COILOVERS @ 3", TOTAL CHAOS UCA's, HELLA MICRO DRIVING LIGHTS, IPOD INTERFACE, THULE ROOF RACK, UWS SLIM LINE BLACK TOOL BOX, 17" BBS RD TRUCK WHEELS, GOODYEAR WRANGLER DURATRAC IN 285/70/17
    good quote, why don't you follow it

2. Jan 12, 2010 at 7:33 AM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
  3. Jan 12, 2010 at 2:26 PM
    Tacoyota

Tacoyota senile member

Member:
    North of Cali, South of Canada
    Vehicle:
    08 4wd
    4.56 gears, rear trutrac,DT header, 235/85r16 Duratracs, 2nd filter pulled, inter.wipers, Cruise control, Factory alum. whls/winter tires(2nd set), Afe pro Dry-S , Dumbo eared flaps cut down.
    You're exposed, but, your right, I shouldn't have a battle of wit with an unarmed contestant. The V-train, derailed at the station.;)

4. Jan 13, 2010 at 11:24 AM
    V-TRAIN

Member:
    N. CACKALACKY
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD SPORT LONG BED
    DEMELLO ROCK CRUSHER SLIDERS, PIAA LIGHTS, TSB 4 LEAF PACK, CBI OFFROAD REAR BUMPER LINEXED, CBI OFFROAD FRONT BUMPER LINEXED, REAR 5100's, 1.5" TSB AAL, ICON EXTENDED TRAVEL COILOVERS @ 3", TOTAL CHAOS UCA's, HELLA MICRO DRIVING LIGHTS, IPOD INTERFACE, THULE ROOF RACK, UWS SLIM LINE BLACK TOOL BOX, 17" BBS RD TRUCK WHEELS, GOODYEAR WRANGLER DURATRAC IN 285/70/17
    you are slightly correct about the origin of the term redneck, if you are going to try an make someone feel ignorant, at least be correct about the origin. how the heck will someone get a redneck from working in a mine.
    no sunlight = no redneck, man you are a smart one. LOL, i don't know what is funnier, the picture of the truck, or your silly remarks.

your home work assignment for the night: watch 2 hours of cspan, 2 hours of the history channel, and read more books and try to get your facts straight. then type some more garbage, like you are pretending to have your doctorate in the theology, and i will just continue to dissect your ignorant remarks.

please follow your own quotes

5. Jan 13, 2010 at 11:47 AM
    OH-MAN

OH-MAN Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Sunny Az.
    Vehicle:
    10 4X4 O.R. White
    TRD skid painted black,
    Man, If you could use that idea and combine the STEER horns all into one:rolleyes:

6. Jan 13, 2010 at 12:11 PM
    pataco

pataco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Down by the lake
    Vehicle:
    05 4x4 trd dc white
    FOX 2.0 RESIS,LRUCAS,BILLY 5100S ON THE REAR.MAGNAFLOW 11264,COLOR MATCHED GRILL,YELLOW FOG MOD.OVER HEAD DVD,FEDERAL COURAGIA M/T
  7. Jan 13, 2010 at 12:12 PM
    chris4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    No no. There will be no fighting, or anymore insults thrown. :cool:

8. Jan 13, 2010 at 12:24 PM
    pataco

pataco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Down by the lake
    Vehicle:
    05 4x4 trd dc white
    FOX 2.0 RESIS,LRUCAS,BILLY 5100S ON THE REAR.MAGNAFLOW 11264,COLOR MATCHED GRILL,YELLOW FOG MOD.OVER HEAD DVD,FEDERAL COURAGIA M/T
    no,not me.im done.

9. Jan 13, 2010 at 2:34 PM
    Tacoyota

Tacoyota senile member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    08 4wd
    4.56 gears, rear trutrac,DT header, 235/85r16 Duratracs, 2nd filter pulled, inter.wipers, Cruise control, Factory alum. whls/winter tires(2nd set), Afe pro Dry-S , Dumbo eared flaps cut down.
    Once again you spew your ignorance for all to see V-train. Heres how... follow if you can V-train...... "redneck" is not the sun burnt neck, it was a bandana(red) worn by minors in a quarrel with management..... the red bandana made em known as ..... DING! Redneck.
    Now i really dont know that whole story, and you dont know it at all, you coming from north Carolina, should know all about this telling me from Oregon the story.

Simple fact , all you had to do when you found out what the muffler was for was to say,"oh ok, didn't know that".... you still cant admit that its the case and said i assumed it..... you cant distract people from that fact with you cspan and history channel experiences.

definition of "v-trained himself": circa 2010 when an individual simultaneously places a foot in their mouth and head up their arse.

10. Jan 14, 2010 at 6:52 AM
    V-TRAIN

Member:
    N. CACKALACKY
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD SPORT LONG BED
    wrong again, calling people ignorant, and then using assumptions, makes no sense. redneck, the exaust on the truck, it is all your theory. to state your ideas, fine, to state your ideas, and call others ignorant, silly. at the end of the day, when all the dust settles, your just guessing. you have no clue what the truck is used for. i have been around farming all my life, own several of my own, and never seen anything so foolish. my guess it was used as a local entry to a tractor pull. exaust up front so when truck gets to end of track and is lifted up, it wont get ripped off when dragging the ground. the local entry folks are the funniest, always doing funny things like this. i am done talking to you. we have bickered long enough, it has been comical, but we have hijacked this thread, and it is time to end it. unsubscribed.

11. Jan 14, 2010 at 2:23 PM
    Tacoyota

Tacoyota senile member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    08 4wd
    Hey, i didnt make history, they taught it in American history classes, I hope they still teach it. Its fact, I thought it was the sunburnt neck too when i was a kid, we're wrong.

I stated fact from experience working on a farm in jr. high and high school, 6 different summers, 12 hr days till harvest is in.
    Chris4x4 a moderator stated the fact of the mod too, you disrespect him calling our statements assumptions. the exhaust mod is/was fact not assumption, what i don't know is if they still do that mod anymore, they did in the 70s and 80s.
    You persist in ignoring this becomes a reflection of yourself. Lets move on , its a Tacoma site, no further rants from you will change the above stated facts.

I agree , the thread has been hijacked, hopefully people learned what amounts to an obsure fact. North Carolina farming isn't the same as Oregon and Washington, after harvesting wheat and peas , i don't know squat about corn, rice soy etc.

I want to tell you to get out of the county , go see another state... see other countries, you'll only take it as malicious, but you need to learn to respect other people's knowledge, or how will we respect yours. Hope to agree with you on other threads, take care V-train.

12. Jan 14, 2010 at 3:23 PM
    chris4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    Thread closed. FWIW, I talked to my Uncles (who happen to own a large Farm), and they still do this very thing on trucks that are to be driven in the fields.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top