1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Best way to mount offroad lights on the front of my taco?

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by 98fourbangertaco, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Jun 4, 2010 at 8:20 PM
    98fourbangertaco

98fourbangertaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Taylorsville, NC
    Vehicle:
    98 toyota tacoma, 4wd, SR5, 2.7L, 5-speed
    daystar 2.5in suspension lift kit, detroit truetrac in rear, custom transfer case skidplate, deckplate mod, green high-performance drop in filter, Huskyliner floor mats, 31x10.50 wild country radial mtx tires, yakima roof rack, load warrior basket, stubbs welding rock sliders, arb front bumper with warn 9,000lb winch and procomp black series 100w offroad lights, trail-gear rear bumper, borla exhaust, blacked out factory wheels, shovel mounted on roof rack, de-mudflaped
    I just purchased a set of hella 500 offroad lights for my 98 taco and was wondering what would be the best and cheapest way to mount them, any pics of your mounts would be greatly appreciated, thanks

2. Jun 4, 2010 at 8:21 PM
    YellowDog01

YellowDog01 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    04 4x4
    Check out Cmack's lights. 2 are mounted right on the bumper. I think you have the 2 smaller chrome strips on your front bumper, right?

3. Jun 4, 2010 at 8:22 PM
    YellowDog01

YellowDog01 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    04 4x4
  4. Jun 4, 2010 at 8:28 PM
    98fourbangertaco

98fourbangertaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Taylorsville, NC
    Vehicle:
    98 toyota tacoma, 4wd, SR5, 2.7L, 5-speed
    daystar 2.5in suspension lift kit, detroit truetrac in rear, custom transfer case skidplate, deckplate mod, green high-performance drop in filter, Huskyliner floor mats, 31x10.50 wild country radial mtx tires, yakima roof rack, load warrior basket, stubbs welding rock sliders, arb front bumper with warn 9,000lb winch and procomp black series 100w offroad lights, trail-gear rear bumper, borla exhaust, blacked out factory wheels, shovel mounted on roof rack, de-mudflaped
    Yea I've seen his lights and that proably how I will do mine cuase it looks pretty good and it don't cost a thing but I was just wonderin if anybody new of some real cool light bars for cheap and yes my bumper has the two chrome strips

Products Discussed in

To Top