1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

BFG Rugged Trails 265/70-16 - San Diego

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by Brewsy, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Brewsy

Brewsy [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Carlos
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    12 DblCab SB OR
    Weathertechs, Behind-the-grill Hella 500's, TC UCA's, King front and rear coilovers, Icon AAL, Pelfreybilt sliders, BMC, bed light bar w/rigid duallies, engine and transfer skids, BFG A/T 285/75-R16, Distinct OR light bar w/30" Rigid SR
    I'm selling (4) BFG Rugged Trails 265/70-16 that were on my truck for 16,162 miles, one has a plug that i never got around to patching and another has 2 patches (both tires hold air and I used them like this for about 5000 miles both on and off the road). I'd say they have about 50% thread left. I also have tire #5 that was my spare and was only used for about 50 miles, I'm looking to sell locally. Asking $300 for all five. Located in Chula Vista but I work in Santee, I can take them with me if it makes delivery easier.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have more pics in my gallery, PM me if interested.

2. Brewsy

Member:
    First Name:
    Carlos
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    12 DblCab SB OR
    Weathertechs, Behind-the-grill Hella 500's, TC UCA's, King front and rear coilovers, Icon AAL, Pelfreybilt sliders, BMC, bed light bar w/rigid duallies, engine and transfer skids, BFG A/T 285/75-R16, Distinct OR light bar w/30" Rigid SR
  3. Brewsy

Member:
    First Name:
    Carlos
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    12 DblCab SB OR
    bump - price dropped to $250

4. Brewsy

Member:
    First Name:
    Carlos
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    12 DblCab SB OR
  5. Brewsy

Member:
    First Name:
    Carlos
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    12 DblCab SB OR
To Top