1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

BHLM Service in SoCal

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by tacomakid89, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Jan 6, 2011 at 11:33 AM
    tacomakid89

tacomakid89 [OP] Awesome Member

Member:
    First Name:
    William
    Austin, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2010 Black, 4x4, TRD Sport Tacoma
    Hard Wired GPS, Scan Guage II, URD Short Throw Shifter, AFE Pro Dry S Air Filter, LED Mag Lite on seat side,Tailgate Theft Prevention Mod, Removed Front License Plate, Tint Cover Over Rear License Plate, Removed Secondary Air Filter, 13" Shorty Antenna, 5% Tint Rear, 20% Tint Front, Bed Extender, TRD Cat Back Exhaust, Fog Light On Anytime Mod, Dual Halo Projection Headlights, Disabled Seatbelt Chime, King coilovers with remote resi in front, Kings with remote resi in rear, Deaver J66 leaf packs, TC UCAs up front.
    Like the title says, I am willing to BHLM your headlights in the SoCal area. I recently did a few sets and became very good at it. I even added some extra silicone-like product when re-sealing to make sure that they dont let any moisture in. Or if you dont live in the SoCal area and you would like to pay shipping for both ways then let me know. Im not sure how much people would be willing to pay for this, so im going to start off by doing it for $50 is all. Thanks for your time and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. And I also installed some DTLT Headers on my truck, so if anybody needs those installed I would be more than happy to do it for $100. Thanks for your time reading this.

William

2. Jan 6, 2011 at 12:18 PM
    Jdaniel1274

Jdaniel1274 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Orange County, Ca
    Vehicle:
    01 DC TRD 4X4
    PIAA lights, OMD leaf spring mod, magna flow muffler, oil filter relocation kit
    How long does it take you? Is this mobile service or do you bring the truck to you?

Daniel

3. Jan 6, 2011 at 12:25 PM
    Tippett's TRD

Tippett's TRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh Tippett
    Lake Linganore, Maryland
    Vehicle:
    2010 Speedway Dbl Cab L/B 4x4
    6" Pro Comp Suspension Lift, LEER Cap, NFAB Nerf Bars, Avid Off-road Bar, K&N Intake, Weathertech Liners, 2011 Grille, BedRug, Westin Taillight Guards, Tinted Windows, RedLine Hood Struts, Mag Lite Mod, Stubbie Antenna...
    Awesome deal man for those who don't want to do it themselves. Any idea how much shipping cost would be on headlights (ball park?). Also, any pictures of your work?

I live in MD, but would consider shipping them out to you

4. Jan 6, 2011 at 1:32 PM
    tacomakid89

Member:
    First Name:
    William
    Austin, Texas
    Vehicle:
    Hard Wired GPS, Scan Guage II, URD Short Throw Shifter, AFE Pro Dry S Air Filter, LED Mag Lite on seat side,Tailgate Theft Prevention Mod, Removed Front License Plate, Tint Cover Over Rear License Plate, Removed Secondary Air Filter, 13" Shorty Antenna, 5% Tint Rear, 20% Tint Front, Bed Extender, TRD Cat Back Exhaust, Fog Light On Anytime Mod, Dual Halo Projection Headlights, Disabled Seatbelt Chime, King coilovers with remote resi in front, Kings with remote resi in rear, Deaver J66 leaf packs, TC UCAs up front.
    Ya I had a set of those halo headlights and I just added some more sealant to them and that worked great. I would easily do that for $20.

It usually takes about 2-3 hours. The main thing that takes so long is the paint drying. Yes I could come to you if its within a reasonable distance, if its far then gas money would be appreciated, or you could just come to my house when im there.

I think that shipping would be right around maybe $20 but thats just a rough idea though. Ill have to get some pics up tonight of some that ive done.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  5. Jan 6, 2011 at 1:38 PM
    Tacomanator

Tacomanator Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Clam Slammer
    Southern Cali
    King 2.5" extended travel coilovers with compression adjusters, Camburg UCA's, King 2.5" rear shocks, TRD 1st gen CAI.
    Bump for awesome deal!... i may have to hit you up when i get some xtra $$

6. Jan 6, 2011 at 1:46 PM
    tacomakid89

Member:
    First Name:
    William
    Austin, Texas
    Vehicle:
    Alright sounds good.

Ok. Just let me know.

7. Jan 6, 2011 at 2:29 PM
    milo39

milo39 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    myles
    downey,ca
    Vehicle:
    07 doublecab prerunner trd off road
    maybe ill make a trip out there one weekend! ive always wanted them done but id probably mess them up

8. Jan 6, 2011 at 2:54 PM
    LilManny

LilManny socaltaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch
    Vehicle:
    06 Black Crew Cab TRD SPORT 33' KM2
    DR coils, camburg UCA's, procomp AAL, 285' BfG km2 Mud Terrains, Double Din touchscreen stereo, Kicker 12' sub behind seat with 800watt amp and custom box,Flowmaster Exhaust, cb radio, race/ 2m radio, crossfab lightbar, 3 9' procomp motorsport halogens. Intake coming soon. Also have custom 6 foot flagpole to represent my charger flag on!
    I'm in! I live in south San Diego and have been wanting to do the BHLM but know I will definitely mess it up... Just pm me and let me know when we can meet up.

9. Jan 10, 2011 at 7:21 PM
    tacomakid89

Member:
    First Name:
    William
    Austin, Texas
    Vehicle:
    Ya, you could either do that or just mail them out to me if you have another vehicle to use or maybe even an extra set of headlights.

Alright, well ill let you know when ill be able to do them. Ive been busy training lately and most like will until early february.

10. Jan 13, 2011 at 11:47 AM
    monstar.

monstar. Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Raul
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    2017 DCSB TRD OR
    you still offering bhlm service? looking to do it asap.

11. Jan 17, 2011 at 3:15 PM
    tacomakid89

Member:
    First Name:
    William
    Austin, Texas
    Vehicle:
    All PM's replied to.

12. Feb 2, 2011 at 11:28 PM
    tacomakid89

Member:
    First Name:
    William
    Austin, Texas
    Vehicle:
    Sorry for getting back late to everyone, I was out of town doing some training. But I might be home this weekend. If I am I will let you all know and who ever responds first and either sends them to me or come to my place will get the service done first.

13. Feb 11, 2011 at 8:56 AM
    tacomakid89

Member:
    First Name:
    William
    Austin, Texas
    Vehicle:
    pm's replied to.

Products Discussed in

To Top